RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
RonnieBoi, I saw your signature. I am currently playing Acting Lessons, really good game. Less gameplay and not much to do, but I love the story. Sadly I am already at 6-th Episode, so the final is near for this game.
Yeah... I really liked the Smurf :ROFLMAO:.
The ending(s) have no gameplay at all and were a traumatic experience for many fans. But I still liked AL a lot as a whole.

Anyway I hope BaDIK will have less dramatic endings. But it will take some years before we get there...

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah... I really liked the Smurf :ROFLMAO:.
The ending(s) have no gameplay at all and were a traumatic experience for many fans. But I still liked AL a lot as a whole.

Anyway I hope BaDIK will have less dramatic endings. But it will take some years before we get there...
Don't spoil or I will slap your face! Haha. Rena is maybe my favorite character, but Melissa is good too. Liam is so funny, I like friends type like Derek and Liam. Everyone needs one like that in her life.

Reactions: Ilhares

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Still a mystery.

My guess is one of her parents is a teacher or staff member we have yet to see. Shit, could be the dean for all we know.
Ah I see, another mystery. I hope DPC lives long enough to finish this otherwise Im gonna be crazy trying to solve many mysteries in this beautiful VN

"Not a perfect replica", she looks like Jill's Middle Eastern cousin. :ROFLMAO:

If you're trying to recreate these characters using the standard Gen 3 or 8 models and basic facial and body morphs, then you're not going to get them looking anywhere close to the characters of this game. All of them are based on purchased DAZ models from either the DAZ store or Renderosity, and Jill in particular is pretty much 1:1 the model.

For certain characters like Jill, Sarah, Elena, DPC probably didn't spend too much time remodelling them from their pre-built character models, but others like Bella, Maya, Sage, Jade, are almost unique as they've been modded significantly from their base models. So I think he spent quite a bit longer than "10 minutes" on them, and he's also dropped a lot of money on them as well. :rolleyes:

I do. There'a lot of the same models used in different games and oftentimes the most notable things are the hair and skin maps that get reused (the one is quite popular these days). However, aside from Quinn and Arieth, I don't see too many that resemble BaDIK characters.

Why? :WaitWhat: Steam only gets full season updates and you get each episode here. Also, we get kept up-to-date with the weekly Status Updates, so you're more informed and up-to-date by being here.

It's been 5 months and 3 days since the last update.

Need to work on your arithmetic. :rolleyes:

No. :FacePalm:

DPC is actually dedicated and committed to this game, unlike that other developer. So long as DPC stays fit and healthy, this game will continue.

Only that they know how the story will end as they've had it mapped out since the beginning. If it's like AL, then there will likely be endings for all the main LIs with slight variations depending on earlier choices, and a "bad ending" where he doesn't end with any of the main LIs but may end with a side girl like Quinn as a consolation prize, but that's not guaranteed. So there likely won't be any options to choose Quinn or another side girl like Riona, but by purposefully doing what you can to not pursue any of the main LIs, you may end up with a side girl, but it's uncertain at this point.

View attachment 1145163 View attachment 1145164

Haven't you asked that question, like, 3 times already? :unsure:

Bear in mind that the last release announcement was on a Saturday, so even if we don't get anything today, we could get it tomorrow.
I asked many question but I never asked same questions lol, like I said, there are so many hinting in this VN and it makes me curious

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, and a Mercutio. Where the fuck is Mercutio?
My dude. Who do you think Derek is? We're even given the choice to give him up to Jill, which'll maybe have him play a role in her story.
Dudette. :p

And Tybalt kills Mercutio before Romeo kills Tybalt so are you suggesting that little shit is going to kill Derek?
Well, its not like we'll get to kill Tybalt. Just utterly fuck him up, I hope. But yeah, Tybalt will fuck with Derek somehow. I'm sure he wants his fake heirloom back. Or maybe we get Derek to help us with the Jill situation, and it backfires on Derek somehow. Putting him in Tybalt's crosshairs. Dunno.
The MC did have the option to throw Derek under the bus and he was also the most visible person at the party. So this Tybalt isn't likely to kill Derek, but Derek could end up in serious trouble if the MC doesn't help him out.

I asked many question but I never asked same questions lol, like I said, there are so many hinting in this VN and it makes me curious
Probably just getting mixed up, but I have seen that question pop up a lot in recent days.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
"Not a perfect replica", she looks like Jill's Middle Eastern cousin. :ROFLMAO:

If you're trying to recreate these characters using the standard Gen 3 or 8 models and basic facial and body morphs, then you're not going to get them looking anywhere close to the characters of this game. All of them are based on purchased DAZ models from either the DAZ store or Renderosity, and Jill in particular is pretty much 1:1 the model.

For certain characters like Jill, Sarah, Elena, DPC probably didn't spend too much time remodelling them from their pre-built character models, but others like Bella, Maya, Sage, Jade, are almost unique as they've been modded significantly from their base models. So I think he spent quite a bit longer than "10 minutes" on them, and he's also dropped a lot of money on them as well. :rolleyes:
Yea, that's the model. I just used it "out of the box" without any changes. It's not that far off.

And, as someone pointed out it's almost identical to the Doctor model in COBD. Katie, I think her name is in that game.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Just reading the Tybalt's name makes me spit blood. I really hate that kind of people like him. Hope there will be more fighting scenes with him, so I can crush his face with MC. :D

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Well, its not like we'll get to kill Tybalt. Just utterly fuck him up, I hope. But yeah, Tybalt will fuck with Derek somehow. I'm sure he wants his fake heirloom back. Or maybe we get Derek to help us with the Jill situation, and it backfires on Derek somehow. Putting him in Tybalt's crosshairs. Dunno.
If Derek says anything like, "A pox on both your houses!", I'm not playing this game any more. :LOL:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Question to the thread: What sort of saves do you have currently?
I have: M+J save, Bella + Jill save, Sage (includes other HOTs) and finally my own twisted save that involves all the girls in the entire BaDIK universe.

Reactions: ratttta

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It's been 5 months and 3 days since the last update.

Need to work on your arithmetic. :rolleyes:
For some reason, I thought October. Sue me. BTW, it's 5 months. " Thread Updated: 2020-11-16". You either count months or days. You know, since in the real world months have differing lengths. February 1st until March 1st is a month. But you're so smart, huh? Some people's children :sleep:.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
This game does certainly have characters that are extremely unique. However, I would've loved it if there was someone like Stifler in this game.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I have: M+J save, Bella + Jill save, Sage (includes other HOTs) and finally my own twisted save that involves all the girls in the entire BaDIK universe.
I have three saves.
1) DIK, Sage/Bella. And Jill... somehow.
2) DIK, Sage. But also chasing Bella. While taking other choices from my main. Like, taking the Hell Week prize instead of refusing.
3) CHICK. Bella. But also Sage.

...I'm probably going to be that guy with 20 different runs and all of them for Bella and/or Sage.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Come to think of it. How fucked are Stephen and Jade that they name their son Tybalt? Its like they looked at baby Tibbs and were like, "yeah, he's got the face of a piece of shit. Lets name him after the short tempered cunt everyone hated from Romeo & Juliet."
Some people still call their children "Adolf", but you know what the bard wrote, "What’s in a name? That which we call a Tybalt by any other name would still be a cunt." (I may be paraphrasing.)

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
A massive DIK save where my MC tried to hit everything that moves (as much as allowed) with Sage as the main goal, a neutral one for more balance and ideal for Bella/Jill (and most HOT's) aaaand...that's it really. I don't care much for Josie/Maya. Tried very hard to start a Chick playthrough, couldn't do it. I will probably regret my choices but it's ok, I have time travel powers.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For some reason, I thought October. Sue me. BTW, it's 5 months. " Thread Updated: 2020-11-16". You either count months or days. You know, since in the real world months have differing lengths. February 1st until March 1st is a month. But you're so smart, huh? Some people's children :sleep:.
Ep 6 was released on the 13th of November 2020 and was posted here on the 13th of November 2020. The thread being updated 3 days later was probably for something like the compressed version.

Also, counting from the 13th of one month to the 13th of another is the equivalent of saying "one month has passed" in common parlance, but obviously you don't know that, so it has been 5 months and 3 days since the release of Ep 6.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes