KingDick77

Feb 7, 2021

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
The picture of Bella looks like when she was younger. Maybe we get flashback of Bella and James fucking.:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe
Feb 24, 2019
I knew it! It's not gonna be this day.

He must announce first to inform the release date.

See you on next Friday guys.

So hype for this episode and we must wait another 5-6 months haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 2406

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Table update with the release date.
Previously I estimated it could be around 19 - 24 April and would closely match Episode 6. Well it's about that.
Note that the EP7 Development Time use the announced Release Date and not as "today post".

EpisodeRendersAnimationsSizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 73723 (+12%)250 (+54%)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)23 Apr 2021162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus previous post.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
Nice, long week ahead. I ll preparing my saves for the next friday.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Can we expect release on 23rd April?

View attachment 1145347

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
godkingxerxes getting owned. :ROFLMAO:

But man, DPC really going all-in with the suspense of "what will happen to Maya?" that he doesn't even show her on the Ep 7 banner. :oops:

i´m out of here see you assholes in 5 months ffs!
Yay! partying-face_1f973.png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020

View attachment 1145347

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
23 april of 2020.
Somebody has a time machine who can lend it to me ? its for a good cause :BootyTime:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Ok, prediction time boys. I've put this off long enough and I'm ready go with my final decisions on the main ladies.

Bella
I've been hopping back and forth on the Bella situation, so it's time to nail it down, as it were. Full sex with Bella in ep. 7. She feels guilty about what she has done and will try to break away from MC, but her attraction will be too strong. She will go back to MC just in time for James' return at ep. 8 (season end) finale.

Jill
She tries on dresses for her concert, not a date with MC. Jill goes for a run, but really meets up with MC. Tybalt notices Jill's cluck and follows. MC and Jill fool around a little until Tybalt shows up to break up the party. Drama ensues. No sex with Jill in ep. 7. Concert starts shaky, but with MC's help Jill regains her composure and does an excellent job. Relieved that the concert is over and successful, Jill feels reinvigorated to blue ball MC with added gusto for many more episodes.

Maya & Josy
Our duo split up in ep. 7. Josy goes to the HOTs and Maya takes a leave of absence from B&R. MC and Josy begin a steamy solo romance. Late in the episode, MC goes to visit Maya off campus to comfort her and to try to help with her dad. Romance is rekindled between the two and MC convinces dad to let Maya come back to school without so much oversight because as he explains, his magic F95 AVN dick has "cured" her lesbianism.

Sage
Fuckfest 2021! Sage will move closer towards love, but obviously is nowhere near ready to outwardly admit it to MC.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure he's not going to screw us over like Someone of another famous game. Plus, the updates he does give us are pretty massive, adding in newer bonus renders and mini games, so I am completely okay with his pace. In my opionioin. the longer we wait (please don't make us wait any longer), the bigger the next chapter is going to be.
well,i have to say two things about this:
1- what other famous game is this? I'm curious haha
2- man, as for the wait = biggerr results , cyberpunk 2077 take too long and is not good game and remember the wait sometimes pissed off most fan's.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes