Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
well,i have to say two things about this:
1- what other famous game is this? I'm curious haha
2- man, as for the wait = biggerr results , cyberpunk 2077 take too long and is not good game and remember the wait sometimes pissed off most fan's.
DPC continues to deliver though. Even with misteps like D&G(which, I actually like now, so whatever), tennis, and MC being a whiny bitch for ep4, every ep has continued to deliver for the most part. So until he has a massive fuck up, I think its a fair point to make.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
FUCKING FINALLY
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: blabla0991

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Lewd Scenes prediction
Bella
either first penetration (50% chance) or another Blueball BJ in other position (50%)

Jill
HJ (80% likely )
BJ (20% likely )
penetration ( 0%)

Sage and Josy
First backdoor ( 90% likely )
anything else ( 10% )

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Interesting He pick these 4 girl for the Banner, with the Title, " True Colors"

Maybe it is referring to them
Bella: We gonna finally learn more about her secrets and her personality
Jill: She will turn out to be not Virgin and not so innocent at all
Sage: I Can't really think of a jaw dropping moment with her, except if She was knowing about Quinn's stuff all along.
Josy : She gonna be turn out to be a little Devil :devilish:. I found it suspicious How Maya's dad suddenly show up exactly in the right Time. She is breaking the rule of her Dad, or Her dad's ultimatum, and top of that there is no free tuition so there is no escape for her. I somehow doubt Derek would rat her out to her dad.

Mark my word, it was Josy. :devilish: it would fit and benefit her in every path. She does not need the free tuition, but since Maya did almost all the part of the trials for the Hots by her own, the remaining test was not so bad for Josy. Having Sex with MC.
She is now part of the Sorority, Maya now is an inconvenience, standing between her and MC, and also holdign her back. .
and if you are on the friend ship path, She blame Maya for that decision, anyway. So also another reason for her to get rid of her, so She could be with the MC without the cheating stuff, that would make her look bad.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Question to the thread: What sort of saves do you have currently?
I have: M+J save, Bella + Jill save, Sage (includes other HOTs) and finally my own twisted save that involves all the girls in the entire BaDIK universe.
1. Chick, Bella only
2. DIK, Sage only
3. Chick, Josy with no Maya
4. DIK, Camila sidegirl
5. DIK, Jade and Cathy
6. Chick, no LI - reject everyone
7. Chick, Jill only

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
We're gonna be waiting forever for Beyond Skyrim, yeah... I really just want Morrowind to come out. That or Bethesda gets their shit together and releases a proper remake of Morrowind. I JUST WANT TO PLAY MORROWIND WITHOUT DOGSHIT GRAPHICS AND CONTROLS.
hahaha, this is so fucking true, i think bethesda is overseeing beyond skyrim and skyoblivion because i know skyrim have better mechanics but the plot and dlc sized maps don't defeat oblivion and the plot don't defeat morrowind, but hey, maybe beyond skyrim call from the north ( morrowind dlc from beyond skyrim ) release first than the main project BS Cyrodiil.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah.. That's why I said I wish I HADN'T bought it on Steam. Didn't look around.. Just picked it up on sale or something.. Finished it up until that point.. Then I went lookin around, found this place and a bunch of others.. Like I said.. It was a rookie mistake.. Heh.
You supported the dev and got a game out of it bro, and even when it's complete, you'll pay full game price and DLC prices, so buying it early on a sale was an even better deal for you.

I'd honestly pay if DPC released each individual episode over Steam at a price point like 10 bucks.

As it stands, he only gets my money on full season releases.

Reactions: DrunkenGoon
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes