ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So we are actually going with Jill to the store based off the POV angle in the banner picture :unsure:
Didn't think that would be the case.

View attachment 1145369 View attachment 1145368
actually it's gonna be Jill and Tybalt who goes to the store, and MC and Jill are gonna be secretly meeting there, behind Tybalt's back. Remember this gonna be the, the secret forbidden, passionate relationship between MC and Jill, all this while try to avoiding Tybalt

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
Bella and Sage :love: The wait is almost over boys!

Strangely, Maya’s not even on the banner. :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya & Josy
Our duo split up in ep. 7. Josy goes to the HOTs and Maya takes a leave of absence from B&R. MC and Josy begin a steamy solo romance. Late in the episode, MC goes to visit Maya off campus to comfort her and to try to help with her dad. Romance is rekindled between the two and MC convinces dad to let Maya come back to school without so much oversight because as he explains, his magic F95 AVN dick has "cured" her lesbianism.
As much as this does sound possible, I can't see the MC and Josy having happy solo (date) moments if Maya gets forcibly removed by her Dad from the college. Whether on the throuple path or friend path, it would seem like right a shitty thing for them as characters if they're just like, "Well, it's not good and we'll figure it out later, but in the meantime let's hangout and have a good time together". Maybe there will be a choice to stand up to her Dad and if you do she stays, if you don't she leaves, but if you don't stand up for Maya and get her to stay then you'll cut off Josy for this episode because she's too upset and possibly even annoyed at the MC for not helping.

Also, DPC said that all main girls will get extended animations in this episode, and I could see that happening on campus with Maya, but not off campus.

Maya now is an inconvenience, standing between her and MC, and also holdign her back
Maya Facepalm.jpg

Last edited:

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Question to the thread: What sort of saves do you have currently?
I have: M+J save, Bella + Jill save, Sage (includes other HOTs) and finally my own twisted save that involves all the girls in the entire BaDIK universe.
None, I always delete everything before a new update and start from the beginning. Breaking Bella's ice never gets old, it's worth going through the drinking mini-games and free-roam scenes for the 1000th time

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
actually it's gonna be Jill and Tybalt who goes to the store, and MC and Jill are gonna be secretly meeting there, behind Tybalt's back. Remember this gonna be the, the secret forbidden, passionate relationship between MC and Jill, all this while try to avoiding Tybalt
I think this will be separate routes. If you went on the picnic with Jill you get to go with her to the store. If not, you only see the cluck with Tyballs. (W/o the hearts I guess)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Ok, prediction time boys. I've put this off long enough and I'm ready go with my final decisions on the main ladies.

Bella
I've been hopping back and forth on the Bella situation, so it's time to nail it down, as it were. Full sex with Bella in ep. 7. She feels guilty about what she has done and will try to break away from MC, but her attraction will be too strong. She will go back to MC just in time for James' return at ep. 8 (season end) finale.

Sage
Fuckfest 2021! Sage will move closer towards love, but obviously is nowhere near ready to outwardly admit it to MC.
My thoughts exactly. If we are going to get interrupted during the Bella scene though, the clock is ticking down then. Not for the update though, but for DPC’s house. :BootyTime:

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
You know, I was going to watch the new Mortal Kombat movie on that Friday.

Looks like I gotta cancel my plans, my accidental blind Jill route takes precedence.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Josy really DOES look like Ana from Acting Lessons in that banner image. Anyway, both BaDIK new episode & FATWS final episode next friday? Hell yeah.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes