MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
You do realize that if you downloaded the game from here you would have to download the full game and not just the patch right?
Not really. I've downloaded the previous patches from here before without downloading the full game again. idk how this time will be any different from before.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

It must have been the compressed version, huh? So the front page is correct it seems after all. The "fail" is yours as well. V0.6.1's release date was when? Thee 13th? You know, since you like to be technically correct and all. 5 months "have passed" since the game was updated.
Spends three hours putting together "proof" trying to be a smartass.
Can't even do a basic thread search:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-6-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-4507#post-4540983

200.gif

Tapti99

Jan 22, 2020
One more week of waiting dmitry.png
Have a question - will whole game downloaded from here (MEGA link on the first page) work with upcoming patch or I need to download something else?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
One more week of waiting View attachment 1145450
Have a question - will whole game downloaded from here (MEGA link on the first page) work with upcoming patch or I need to download something else?
The way it's worked in the past, if you have an unmodified version of the game, you should be able to just download and apply the patch. If you've modified the game (like installed a walkthrough mod or something like that), applying the patch can break the game and the easiest way is download the entire game again and copy your final saves over.

EDIT: Random question for the punters: How many new characters do you think there will be?

Nov 12, 2020

It must have been the compressed version, huh? So the front page is correct it seems after all. The "fail" is yours as well. V0.6.1's release date was when? Thee 13th? You know, since you like to be technically correct and all. 5 months "have passed" since the game was updated.
Stop seeking useless altercations numbnut.
The only date that really matters is 23 April 2021

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
The way it's worked in the past, if you have an unmodified version of the game, you should be able to just download and apply the patch. If you've modified the game (like installed a walkthrough mod or something like that), applying the patch can break the game and the easiest way is download the entire game again and copy your final saves over.

EDIT: Random question for the punters: How many new characters do you think there will be?
I think we'll actually see a handful of new characters. Becky and her coed crew. Tommy looking for new girls to party with. Something like that.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

I'm not taking sides in this because, like everyone else here, I don't really give a flat fuck when a past version was released.

What's next? 101 uses for tits on a bull?

• Haha
Reactions: n0cn1l

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Keep clowning yourself, it's very amusing.

I said "something like the compressed version", not that it was that. Chances are it was some version of the game, and whadya know, I was right. And we did get the game on the 13th because that's when the first 0.6.0 version was released, as you can see in this post from the 13th of November.

Only in this thread people would have a argument over when was the past release date....Jesus :KEK:
And it's the one who's consistently wrong that keeps the argument going. :rolleyes:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think we'll actually see a handful of new characters. Becky and her coed crew. Tommy looking for new girls to party with. Something like that.
It'd be cool if there were a number of parties. Fuck, imagine if you had to choose between:
  • New girls' party
  • HOTs party
  • Jill concert
:eek:

Reactions: Schattenlust

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
It'd be cool if there were a number of parties. Fuck, imagine if you had to choose between:
  • New girls' party
  • HOTs party
  • Jill concert
Not really much of a choice unless the new girls are hot as fuck. I mean, if its between Potentially-Brain-Damaged-Raccoon and Best-Girl-Fuck-Buddy-and-her-Silver-Haired-Prostitute... well, to the HOTs I go!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
At long last the wait is (almost) over! I'm a bit surprised he announced it this early, but I guess he must be pretty confident the testing is complete.

It's a shame it couldn't have released today since I have a lot more free time this weekend, but I'll find a way to cope.

ename144
Any wise words you would like to tell us
Scribble them out pls
Not a lot to say that hasn't been said before. mpa71824 already gave you the numbers. If you want the chart form, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
  • New girls' party
  • HOTs party
  • Jill concert
It seems pretty obvious that Jill's concert is going to be a choice that conflicts with another major choice. I doubt it's going to be anything as lame as a party. My guess is something to do with Bella. That would be the hardest choice.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
The same day as NieR Replicant Bruh

Reactions: penzor

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not really much of a choice unless the new girls are hot as fuck. I mean, if its between Potentially-Brain-Damaged-Raccoon and Best-Girl-Fuck-Buddy-and-her-Silver-Haired-Prostitute... well, to the HOTs I go!
I think brain damaged is a bit far, simpleton is probably a little more honest.

DPC said there are a lot of branches in this episode. So after you choose to spurn the woodland creature and the new bitches and it's off to the HOTs you go, next dilemma, we've all seen the preview: Choose Sage, Riona or Quinn! Argh!

Side note: Given how sexually available the girls are, and that fact that Quinn is running a prostitution ring and likes the MC (even offered him some free services), will we get some group sex, like mote than a threesome!? He had the foursome foot job, but that was more of a tease, but if he orders the "all you can eat buffet", that'd be Quinn, Riona, Mel, Sarah, Cammy (and unfortunately not Mona). :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes