InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Question to the thread: What sort of saves do you have currently?
I have: M+J save, Bella + Jill save, Sage (includes other HOTs) and finally my own twisted save that involves all the girls in the entire BaDIK universe.
I have one save for each LI. So, one for Sage, one for Bella, one for Jill, one for Maya, and one for Josy. But also one for Quinn, one for Riona, one for Nicole, and one for no one in particular. I do not have any saves for threesomes. Threesomes are a guy's wet dream, not a girl's, or at least not this girl's.

Reactions: Zentis and MissYuri

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Tell me why the MC would allow his girl Josy, to join the HOTS when he fully knows Quinn will try to make her a prostitute as he was already offered one from Quinn earlier on
In a real setting he would do everything possible to keep the girls from the HOTs - totally ridiculous

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As much as this does sound possible, I can't see the MC and Josy having happy solo (date) moments if Maya gets forcibly removed by her Dad from the college. Whether on the throuple path or friend path, it would seem like right a shitty thing for them as characters if they're just like, "Well, it's not good and we'll figure it out later, but in the meantime let's hangout and have a good time together". Maybe there will be a choice to stand up to her Dad and if you she stays, if you don't she leaves, but if you don't stand up for Maya and get her to stay then you'll cut off Josy for this episode because she's too upset and possibly even annoyed at the MC for not helping.

Also, DPC said that all main girls will get extended animations in this episode, and I could see that happening on campus with Maya, but not off campus.

View attachment 1145397
Will see friend, Will See. :cool:. I sense the trembling in your post, as you try to come out some fairy tale version to chase away the inevitable. :ROFLMAO: . The long animation can be a long walking away animation by Maya:p:ROFLMAO:.
There will be a choice for sure. Once Josy revealed what she did, you will have the choice to agree or disagree with her . Dik/Chick. I'm used to you rant about How we all wrong and misunderstand Jill, but both Jill and Josy are too good to be true the way they are right now. I'm confident they are more than what wee see from them.
Especially Josy, who we barely know. But She was ready to leave Maya for good, and the first person she was thinking of to stay with was MC not Maya. and when she knew that her parents will be away, why she did not invite Maya, instead she agreed to meet with the MC. Telling you Josy gonna be a " Bad , bad Girl".

oh it's gonna be a long Fucking Week:ROFLMAO:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
For anyone that's not on 25$ tier or not a patron yet, are you considering to pledge on 25$ tiers or just wait?
I probably will.

DPC continues to deliver though. Even with misteps like D&G(which, I actually like now, so whatever), tennis, and MC being a whiny bitch for ep4, every ep has continued to deliver for the most part. So until he has a massive fuck up, I think its a fair point to make.
I don’t think D&G is poorly done, I just think it’s a waste of a chunk of development time. It doesn’t further anyone’s story. The MC playing on the DIK path makes no sense. I think there is a fair chance to there being a future update that is a majority D&G. I don’t mind that in principle, but it needs to involve Character development. Events in D&G need to have real world consequences (See Community D&D for details)

Lewd Scenes prediction
Bella
either first penetration (50% chance) or another Blueball BJ in other position (50%)

Jill
HJ (80% likely )
BJ (20% likely )
penetration ( 0%)

Sage and Josy
First backdoor ( 90% likely )
anything else ( 10% )
I’d expect a good chance of Bella sex. Jill is interesting because in some ways I think her character would be more likely to have sex than to blow the MC. Yes typically we’d expect the hand-mouth-pussy- ass progression but if the sex is more romantic that might get shifted around.

Josy is a bit frustrating she has two of the best sex scenes but also doesn’t have her own story. IF Maya does spend a chunk of the episode away then it’s a chance for her to actually develop a bit. Hopefully edge towards the Jill three way

Sage will no doubt be doing something to ramp things up. Foursome with Quinn and Riona might be on the cards.

Hopefully.

Chad is gay theories is more tiring than Bella door theories.
Chad is gay is one of the few theories that simply makes sense, and actually would be bad writing if it doesn’t come to pass.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
4.1GB for the patch? Most games are smaller than that. There better be fucking in this or I'm suing.

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Tell me why the MC would allow his girl Josy, to join the HOTS when he fully knows Quinn will try to make her a prostitute as he was already offered one from Quinn earlier on
In a real setting he would do everything possible to keep the girls from the HOTs - totally ridiculous
Because it's YOUR MC, and "YOUR" girl josy.
I (or my MC), personally, don't care much.

Plus I can't imagine Josy being on the menu. She'd start a war before that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I have one save for each LI. So, one for Sage, one for Bella, one for Jill, one for Maya, and one for Josy. But also one for Quinn, one for Riona, one for Nicole, and one for no one in particular. I do not have any saves for threesomes. Threesomes are a guy's wet dream, not a girl's, or at least not this girl's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Love the title could see sage and jill both saying they have feelings for MC bella not to sure what way happen like to see what happens with maya's dad and can't leave out quinn next weekrend will be great

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
So he can make the MC make a decision about whether to "rescue" her from the HOTs or not. Predicatble filler bullshit.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Because he doesn't know that. He knows that some girls trade sexual favours for money, but he doesn't know the full extent. Plus, Josy won't be forced into anything because her tuition is being paid for her by her Dad and she's balk at the idea if Quinn tried to make her do it.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018

View attachment 1145347

The release dates for Episode 7 - True Colors are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, April 23
+$10 tiers: Monday, April 26

$5 tier: Friday, May 7 (Patch only. Requires v0.6.0 or v0.6.1.)

DIKs! The wait is almost over!

Beta testing has yielded great results and helped the episode get more polished than it was.

There are still some kinks to work out, and after that, there's the general preparation for release left on my end; but today, I'm feeling confident that I can deliver on this release date.

If you plan to play the game on the release day, I advise you to download the full game before release and then download the smaller patch during release day.

This will get you playing the game faster as servers will be stressed during this time.

The estimated download size for v0.7.0 is 14.5 GB for the full game and 4.1 GB for the patch.

I've tried my best only to include what's necessary for the patch, and, as always, my content is compressed and lossless.

You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.

If you're unsure about how to patch the game, you can save yourself the headache and download the full game at release.

I hope you will enjoy this release, and a thank you to all for sticking with me through the development.

Your patience and the trust you put in me make me stay focused and healthy.

This project is only possible because of your support.

Let the countdown begin!

Love

Dr PinkCake
birdman-hand-rub-gif-11.gif

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Ep 6 was released on the 13th of November 2020 and was posted here on the 13th of November 2020. The thread being updated 3 days later was probably for something like the compressed version

It must have been the compressed version, huh? So the front page is correct it seems after all. The "fail" is yours as well. V0.6.1's release date was when? Thee 13th? You know, since you like to be technically correct and all. 5 months "have passed" since the game was updated.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fuck, the thread has gone insane, there's probably no point even posting anything at the moment, you can't actually read as fast as the posts are coming in! :oops:

Anyway...

Here are my premonitions (from back in mid March) of what will be resolved on Friday:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can´t someone Hack all Clocks and Dates or the World so that we can have the update NOW? :ROFLMAO:
It's been out for almost a year, check N7's post... :p

DPC continues to deliver though. Even with misteps like D&G(which, I actually like now, so whatever), tennis, and MC being a whiny bitch for ep4, every ep has continued to deliver for the most part. So until he has a massive fuck up, I think its a fair point to make.
DnG is great, I've been saying it from the beginning. I gotta laugh at the complaint that it's interrupting the story. A five fucking month wait is what's interrupting the story! :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes