Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Predictions

For Maya and her father:

we will have the 3 who return to the dormitory (end of episode 6), and who see the father from afar. They realize that they have to be very careful, so Josy moves to the HOTs and Maya stays in her dorm. If our 3 protagonists are not stupid, they use Derek to make the father believe that Maya has a boyfriend. This saves time, while waiting to find a solution to the tuition problem.

Jill

Hide and seek with Tybalt, the time to figure out how to get rid of him.

Bella

We're going to have trouble changing the relationship with her (future student, and her husband). When the MC finally gets there, the husband returns.

Sage

We help her find Chad's secret / who he cheated with, it leads to a big drama. Or we just help her move on, and we keep Chad's secret.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think brain damaged is a bit far, simpleton is probably a little more honest.

DPC said there are a lot of branches in this episode. So after you choose to spurn the woodland creature and the new bitches and it's off to the HOTs you go, next dilemma, we've all seen the preview: Choose Sage, Riona or Quinn! Argh!
That is indeed a quandary. Fortunately, I have a solution for us modscum.

download.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For Maya and her father:

we will have the 3 who return to the dormitory (end of episode 6), and who see the father from afar. They realize that they have to be very careful, so Josy moves to the HOTs and Maya stays in her dorm. If our 3 protagonists are not stupid, they use Derek to make the father believe that Maya has a boyfriend. This saves time, while waiting to find a solution to the tuition problem.
Minus the fake boyfriend part, that would be the best outcome.

Sage

We help her find Chad's secret / who he cheated with, it leads to a big drama. Or we just help her move on, and we keep Chad's secret.
I think the Chad stuff can take a backseat for a while. Sage probably still wants to know, but it's not as big an issue anymore that we need to find out any time soon.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
God those eyes, Those are some Yandere Eyes:love:. I think I have a boner:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1145477
Doesn't herpes make your eyes glassy like that?

I like that shes back to the pony tail, wasn't a fan of the other haircut she had going on tbh
100% agree. The Chinese-style buns looked very weird, a high pony tale any day.

That is indeed a quandary. Fortunately, I have a solution for us modscum.

View attachment 1145492
I can't really cope with mods that let you do everything in one game, I feel it's not being true to the design. I'd rather just have multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: Cap.JackHammer

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Interesting He pick these 4 girl for the Banner, with the Title, " True Colors"

Maybe it is referring to them
Bella: We gonna finally learn more about her secrets and her personality
Jill: She will turn out to be not Virgin and not so innocent at all
Sage: I Can't really think of a jaw dropping moment with her, except if She was knowing about Quinn's stuff all along.
Josy : She gonna be turn out to be a little Devil :devilish:. I found it suspicious How Maya's dad suddenly show up exactly in the right Time. She is breaking the rule of her Dad, or Her dad's ultimatum, and top of that there is no free tuition so there is no escape for her. I somehow doubt Derek would rat her out to her dad.

Mark my word, it was Josy. :devilish: it would fit and benefit her in every path. She does not need the free tuition, but since Maya did almost all the part of the trials for the Hots by her own, the remaining test was not so bad for Josy. Having Sex with MC.
She is now part of the Sorority, Maya now is an inconvenience, standing between her and MC, and also holdign her back. .
and if you are on the friend ship path, She blame Maya for that decision, anyway. So also another reason for her to get rid of her, so She could be with the MC without the cheating stuff, that would make her look bad.
I’ve seen the dumbest conspiracy in here but what I are saying actually makes sense

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It'd be cool if there were a number of parties. Fuck, imagine if you had to choose between:
  • New girls' party
  • HOTs party
  • Jill concert
:eek:
That's a pretty easy decision honestly.

Josy and Maya would have to be part of the non HOT party. And even then it's still all in HOT. Maybe even more so HOT since no love drama.

Reactions: aykarin

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ponytails are a very heterosexual hairdo.
I am curious though if you would have reacted the same way if I had said manbuns are a very homosexual hairdo.
I always associate ponytails with sporty, and sporty is healthy and healthy is sexy, so ponytails = sexy.

Manbuns I associate with sumo wrestlers... Manbuns != sexy...

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
We're gonna be waiting forever for Beyond Skyrim, yeah... I really just want Morrowind to come out. That or Bethesda gets their shit together and releases a proper remake of Morrowind. I JUST WANT TO PLAY MORROWIND WITHOUT DOGSHIT GRAPHICS AND CONTROLS.
dasuki da yo

unko

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I can't really cope with mods that let you do everything in one game, I feel it's not being true to the design. I'd rather just have multiple playthroughs.
I'm meme'ing but yeah, I'm with you on that. Its why I have my second DIK Sage save to begin with. Its awkward and messes with the flow.

Plus. You're killing your own replayability. Feh.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
You can only patch versions v0.6.0 and v0.6.1 from my Patreon page. As always, the Patreon version isn't compatible with Steam.
Just so I'm clear, and to save some time next week, does this mean that if you downloaded the full game from this site, that the patch will not work? (This was my experience with the initial release of 0.6 and I had to redownload the full game).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I said "something like the compressed version", not that it was that. Chances are it was some version of the game, and whadya know, I was right. And we did get the game on the 13th because that's when the first 0.6.0 version was released, as you can see in this post from the 13th of November.
And I said updated, yes? I never downloaded 6.0. Since it was out a week or so already before I downloaded it. We were talking about the accuracy of the front page. Nice hand wave, though. Amazing that you remember the exact date of a game released 5 months ago. And every detail of the creator. But somehow chose not to remember the fixes. The creator last updated this game on the 16th. No matter how small of a pin you choose to dance on. I see your "partners" are very interested in their "man":love:....:ROFLMAO:. Well, it is 2021 and not 1970. "Not that there's anything wrong with that". This is some Pokimane level simping. Very entertaining.

• Angry
Reactions: PinkmeX and Balu83

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just so I'm clear, and to save some time next week, does this mean that if you downloaded the full game from this site, that the patch will not work? (This was my experience with the initial release of 0.6 and I had to redownload the full game).
Unless you've installed any mods to your game there shouldn't be any issues applying the patch if you downloaded the previous version from here.

Manbuns are stupid regardless of sexual orientation.
This man just shit on the entire Sikh faith. :KEK:

nihongo chanto oboero bakatare
I stand corrected, a manbun can be sexy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Again, two best games, BaDik and COBD, gonna be released within one week. Even their first releases have been posted here within several weeks. That can't coincidence.
I am sorry for your Balls. Gonna be tough week.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes