Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
This banner looks so pretty, I really like the design, perfect to build even more hype.

Also, can we just take a second to appreciate that there are no delays?
We've been talking about the 16th and 23rd as possible release dates for like a month now and he perfectly delivered in time.
He is one of the best devs, he always deliver.

Reactions: kazaf

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
For the amount of money he's making he should be able to put out a new episode every month.
Is not that bad if you compare him to other developers. Summertime Saga team has twice and half the ammount of patreons than DPC and make updates every 4-5 months with just 4 small scenes each, way smaller in terms of script. Milfy City fans are in the middle of a nervous break, they still support a guy who hasnt updated since 2019.
So we all want updates more frequently but it is a lot of work.

Reactions: MustFap9000

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Is not that bad if you compare him to other developers. Summertime Saga team has twice and half the ammount of patreons than DPC and make updates every 4-5 months with just 4 small scenes each, way smaller in terms of script. Milfy City fans are in the middle of a nervous break, they still support a guy who hasnt updated since 2019.
So we all want updates more frequently but it is a lot of work.
I know. Most of the best games are taking six to seven months in between updates. It's not just DPC. It's just so easy to agitate some of the people here. They take it personally any time you say anything remotely negative about this game.

Fine. Fuck it. The game is fucking perfection. Nothing about it could be improved. In fact, it's so good every other game should just clone it. DPC should just finish it and quit because he'll never outdo this. This game is so perfect I came three times just saying its name out loud. The blessed virgin Mary herself would be proud to lose her virginity to the MC in this game.

I'm sure someone here will take that seriously too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lolgotem

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
If you're implying that he could hire people to release the episodes faster, then I'd say yes.

Considering the quality of the game, I'm not complaining (too much) about the development time.
I have to agree on that. He delivers top quality content, so I can't say a word against his business model at this time.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes