JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
5 months passed since last update, the release of ep6 was the 13 of november.
I'm pretty sure he's not going to screw us over like Someone of another famous game. Plus, the updates he does give us are pretty massive, adding in newer bonus renders and mini games, so I am completely okay with his pace. In my opionioin. the longer we wait (please don't make us wait any longer), the bigger the next chapter is going to be.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Did Pink Cake say anything about possible endings? Will there be an option to choose Rhiona/Quinn? I dropped this game at episode 6, but I might play it again for these two

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Did Pink Cake say anything about possible endings? Will there be an option to choose Rhiona/Quinn? I dropped this game at episode 6, but I might play it again for these two
DPC refuses to say anything about any sort of ending as that's the very definition of spoiler. Or so he said on his Patreon lol

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
dude, not hatin just..... i dont even know:oops:.
id say tweek starting with the ref point when mc goes to get his shit back and grabs her arm. that smile she gives start there. maybe it'll be less ....joker... and more quinn
It's all good man. I don't really mess with Daz anymore. I was just curious about it so I decided to play around with it for a little bit. My shitty PC won't allow me to work with it in any significant fashion so until I upgrade, no more daz for me.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
A shitty little 30 second epilogue shouldn't decide whether or not you play the game. Both these girls will have plenty more content before the game is finished being developed in 5 years.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes