lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Hah, no, but thanks for the laugh. No, it's legitimately a medical condition as a result of my nephrectomy for cancer. Left-side scrotal hydrocele. It is.. significant in scope.

Makes driving my car a bit difficult, too. Was supposed to have a procedure done yesterday but the clinic didn't have the right chemical agent on hand for the shrinkage & scarring process. Had to re-book it towards the end of May when the doc will be back at that same location with an open schedule.

Prior to that I only wore them when working outside or crawling under the car for something. I'm old, though, it'll be a tough challenge to get me to change my ways on this once I've been 'cured'.
Well shit... Wasn't expecting that answer. Gotta make something that isn't a shitpost now.

I hope that procedure goes well for you in May. My mistake is in assuming everyone on the forums is within my age group (18-30).

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's that god damn haircut DPC always has her in man, it's terrible. I agree her skin in close-ups is also awful. Her feet are deformed and her hands look like they belong on someone in a nursing home.

If DPC fixed these things Maya would be fighting for most people's #1. Trust.

Ponytail Maya is undefeated.
No, She is defeated by the unknown girl on the left:p :ROFLMAO::love:
BeingADIK 2021-04-16 02-20-59-32.png

also are you implying that all the complaints about Maya , she lies she is dishonest blah blah, the only reason for that because She is not "Hot Enough" and all would just go away?! :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: l69p and Hawke84

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
No, She is defeated by the unknown girl on the left:p :ROFLMAO::love:
View attachment 1144505

also are you implying that all the complaints about Maya , she lies she is dishonest blah blah, the only reason for that because She is not "Hot Enough" and all would just go away?! :unsure::ROFLMAO:
If I was unfamiliar with Maya and Josy, based on that photo, I would choose Maya 8/10. Ponytail Maya, undefeated.

But I only named things DPC can fix. Her being a hypocrite and a liar isn't something that can be fixed, same with Josy and her tendency to deflect blame and downplay her own behavior.

In a real world scenario I wouldn't fuck with either of them after that. Grimey.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Can confirm xerxes is a female. Gave her a pearl necklace
Jizz choker aside, young Cas also came a bit premature so got another kid on the way.

No more renders for you freeloading pirate wannabes, Big Money Cas is soon to be Big Daddy Cas and he's gonna have to pay child support.

• Sad
Reactions: Casmyr

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If I was unfamiliar with Maya and Josy, based on that photo, I would choose Maya 8/10. Ponytail Maya, undefeated.

But I only named things DPC can fix. Her being a hypocrite and a liar isn't something that can be fixed, same with Josy and her tendency to deflect blame and downplay her own behavior.

In a real world scenario I wouldn't fuck with either of them after that. Grimey.
"Josy and her tendency to deflect blame and downplay her own behavior."

I don't know, She doesn't really deflect the blame, or down play it. She literally admit, that if she could go back, she would still make the same choices, I like that. :cool:
but I alone with my opinions, I really dont see the big deal about the whole Josy Maya thing, I think MC overreacted, but he is not me.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Mulligan, this came in before I logged out.

I don't know, She doesn't really deflect the blame, or down play it. She literally admit, that if she could go back, she would still make the same choices, I like that. :cool:
but I alone with my opinions, I really dont see the big deal about the whole Josy Maya thing, I think MC overreacted, but he is not me.
Personally, I don't put stock at all in what-ifs or words in general. If she can't actually turn back time and undo the action, the phrase itself is worthless. It takes zero effort to move air and people can and will say anything. Actions on the other hand either reinforce or betray stated intentions.

She deflects blame in the bathroom and tries to rope MC in (personally im of the mind if you were going to cheat, anyone that gave you a good enough reason to pull the trigger could be a gun and the gun itself is blameless), then she does the same thing again when you help her take her bags back to her room when you're not on her route.

Josy is out here throwing more flags than a superbowl.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Mulligan, this came in before I logged out.

Personally, I don't put stock at all in what-ifs or words in general. If she can't actually turn back time and undo the action, the phrase itself is worthless. It takes zero effort to move air and people can and will say anything. Actions on the other hand either reinforce or betray stated intentions.

She deflects blame in the bathroom and tries to rope MC in (personally im of the mind if you were going to cheat, anyone that gave you a good enough reason to pull the trigger could be a gun and the gun itself is blameless), then she does the same thing again when you help her take her bags back to her room when you're not on her route.

Josy is out here throwing more flags than a superbowl.
I don't agree with you, but I accept your opinion.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Lynette wanted to watch the premiere of the movie "Wings of a Butterfly" with her friends.

A little Googling led me to two results. I found a biography and a movie titled "Butterly Wings." The biography as well as the movie are dramas.

Both are interesting that they parallel BaD showing. One may have served as an inspiration for Lynette and the other for Maya.

I have a screenshot and a link. Make up your own mind.

Or, here's an interesting thought, it's an entirely made up movie that doesn't exist in the real world or have any links to anything in the real world with even a remotely similar name.

I do think, however, that the name of this fictional movie may be relevant for something later on in the game, but not relevant in any ways you might think it would be.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I mean, look at that girl. That blowjob was the hottest thing in the game yet.
It was good, but the scene with Sage when you are staying with her and she talks about trying to keep quiet if you put it in her ass was pretty damn hot.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I appreciate you very much Bacchus. But I thought that we agreed that there are good arguments for your view of things, but also for my theory. Looking at the timeline, it could well be that Josy didn't hate Tommy at that time. I recall at this point the nail polish. That was the trigger. And you know my opinion on the nail polish too.

"Just because they lived in the same town doesn't mean that Josy was the only person in the whole town who had an older brother who could buy alcohol." I agree. But they lived in the same town, that makes it possible.

But we will see how the story develops.
Here's the dialogue when Fuckface realizes Josy is Tommy's sister:

mc: "I'm a DIK pledge! Tommy's my father and I'm his maggot son."​
Josy: "No freaking way! For real?"​
mc: "He is so fucking evil!"​
Josy: "I know! I hate him!"​
Josy: "Hahaha! I can't believe this!"​
mc: "Right!?"​
Josy: "So, now you get to live through the torture that is Tommy; the same that I have been living with for years?"​
mc: "Not once, but twice he has forced me outside nude or almost nude."​
Josy: "Haha! I can't relate to that..."​
Josy: "...but this one time he stole my nail polish because he thought he could get high from it."​

She agrees that Tommy is evil and that she has been "tortured" (obviously figurative speech, he's not jamming the drain plunger up her ass every chance he gets) for years. The nail polish incident was just a random example that was also used later as a gag. There's no way Tommy would have helped Josy out with her friends and alcohol. :cautious:

Ben Shapiro is the same guy who thinks vaginas should never be wet. Maybe you could have used someone who knws something about women.
Ben Shapiro is doing life all wrong. What kinda man wants a woman with a dry vagina? :WutFace:
Shapiro was commenting on the hyperbolic language used in the song (hence his suggestion of a bucket and mop being required), of course the left would twist it to mean something else. Shapiro is still a little rat though, so I guess who cares, but I do hate the political sphere constantly twisting the opposition's words to generate outrage. Both sides are equally guilty.

Can someone explain the Riona attraction to me? Is it because she's so much like Quinn?
Asian and goth fetish I think, but she also has that sad lost puppy thing going on that a lot dudes feel the need to "save."
Because she's beautiful, that's why. :love:
Hot asian Goth-ish girl , no need to explain :ROFLMAO: :cool: :love:
She's chill, but tragic. :cool:

Well shit... Wasn't expecting that answer. Gotta make something that isn't a shitpost now.

I hope that procedure goes well for you in May. My mistake is in assuming everyone on the forums is within my age group (18-30).
There are some 12 year olds running around here too somewhere. :whistle:

Lynette wanted to watch the premiere of the movie "Wings of a Butterfly" with her friends.

A little Googling led me to two results. I found a biography and a movie titled "Butterly Wings." The biography as well as the movie are dramas.

Both are interesting that they parallel BaD showing. One may have served as an inspiration for Lynette and the other for Maya. Maybe also for Bella.

I have a screenshot and a link. Make up your own mind.

Mariposa is also a character from a Barbie cartoon (I have a little daughter, I'm allowed to know this emasculating type shit), and Quinn calls Maya "Barbie"! This shit is getting deep! Does that mean Maya and Lynette are somehow interconnected!?! :eek:

Sorry dalli_x, in the words of Tony from Summertime Saga, I'm just busting your balls. I'm not asking, I'm just saying, sometimes I wonder how you get by in the real world... :unsure:

Have you read through this? There are parallels. I also didn't write that DPC took over the film and the biography 1 to 1. It could have been inspired by it. There is a huge difference.
dalli_x, are you like deliberately yanking everyone's chain? I mean I read that shit and I've got to say, there are absolutely no parallels in that fucking story and BaDIK! Unless you think that the appearance of the word "family" in both stories is a strong link... :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes