Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Looks like Sage. Sounds like Wendy.
Ha, well Wendy actually calmed down when you got her out of her element. Not unusual though, when running in a pack, people take on the mentality of the mob. You get them solo and the base personality comes out. Still not sure how I feel about the situation with Derek. I keep wondering if DPC is going to pull some shit where the two of them end up together end game.

View attachment 1144456 View attachment 1144455
Yeah she looks different, maybe is for the light in the preview
I think it's the eye shape. Especially noticeable in the render of her flashing MC.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Nothing and I mean nothing would disappoint me more in this upcoming update then Jill's "lewd" scene being another boring kissing animation. That's honestly my biggest concern going into episode 7. I can tolerate episode 7 being another meaningless fuck-fest like episode 5 but I don't know if I can tolerate another boring kissing animation with Jill, that shit will probably make me completely give up on her route lol
Something more has to happen with her after MC´s confession, also it's about time, Bella has more lewd content that her right now. I dont think we will see a full sex scene but a blowjob could be possible.

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
i think riona is asian-pacific, but the lure for me was her petite naughty emo look. but in game i dislike her cuz she made me pay for iit. when everyone else was throwing themselves at me

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Interesting. Sage is why I downloaded the game. She resembles me. Or I resemble her. However you want to look at it.
For me is Josy, i was looking games to buy in Steam when I came across BaDIk and saw a preview of Josy and bought it without thinking just for her. It was one of the best decisions I have made in my life.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
I don't know if I can tolerate another boring kissing animation with Jill, that shit will probably make me completely give up on her route lol
Join us for we are legion. I was still somewhat in the Jill camp until episode 6. Unpopular opinion, episode 6 in general was terrible but the Jill content was even worse than that.

Jill provides the important life lesson of expecting disappointment so that when the disappointment actually occurs you were already prepared for it.

Yet another weak Jill scene to add to the pile is the mindset im going in with.

Señora No Content

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
For me is Josy, i was looking games to buy in Steam when I came across BaDIk and saw a preview of Josy and bought it without thinking just for her. It was one of the best decisions I have made in my life.
Then you found Sage apparently (per your avatar) and the gates to heaven opened and shined a glorious ginger light upon thee.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

DaBigD

Apr 7, 2021
But what really interests me is what does a woman think and feel when she reads men's conversations?

Do women have the same conversations about these topics as men?

If so, is just as dirty as with men or rather more demure?
this might answer that question
1618529737559.png

• Haha
Reactions: Johnyboie

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Nothing and I mean nothing would disappoint me more in this upcoming update then Jill's "lewd" scene being another boring kissing animation. That's honestly my biggest concern going into episode 7. I can tolerate episode 7 being another meaningless fuck-fest like episode 5 but I don't know if I can tolerate another boring kissing animation with Jill, that shit will probably make me completely give up on her route lol
You'll be iucky to even get that in the next episode. Jill is the slowest fuck I ever did see in a game of this nature.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
If you throw a controversial opinion, then it is expected to start an argument It happened multiple times in the past. Of course there is nothing wrong with that, is just a little repetitive. Luckly for us we are so tired of that argument than never happened.
hah a controversial opinion? I'm not too worried about whether my opinion is controversial or not. I'll still give it when I choose.

If you're tired of a topic and don't want to talk about it, you can always just skip over the post. I skip over tons of posts when I work through this thread as many posts I just don't have interest in the specific sub topic being discussed. Plus new members are going to pop up here and there and certain topics for them may be their first time discussing them. So rest assured it will likely happen again in the future.

Reactions: Kellermann

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
But what really interests me is what does a woman think and feel when she reads men's conversations?

Anecdotal experience, female group chats are hardly any different than male group chats

Reactions: dalli_x

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

Women definitely have the same types of conversations with a few notable differences. We use different language most of the time because there's not really a male equivalent for certain expressions you guys use to talk about us. A lot of women are also just not into vulgarity. We might drool over Idris Elba (or not, I admit nothing, damn it) but we're not going to call him a "hot bastard." For example, you'll never catch me saying I'd like to "fuck the shit" out of a guy because, well, with what? :p

But, even if we generally don't use the same words, we're thinking the same things. Except maybe Bella. She is one frosty bitch. :LOL:

Reactions: dalli_x

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Join us for we are legion. I was still somewhat in the Jill camp until episode 6. Unpopular opinion, episode 6 in general was terrible but the Jill content was even worse than that.

Jill provides the important life lesson of expecting disappointment so that when the disappointment actually occurs you were already prepared for it.

Yet another weak Jill scene to add to the pile is the mindset im going in with.

Señora No Content
Yep, some pretty low expectations is the mindset I'll have when viewing her scenes every new update.

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
You'll be iucky to even get that in the next episode. Jill is the slowest fuck I ever did see in a game of this nature.
I've been saying it, Jill's route plays out like you're dating a high school sophomore. Considering their sex drives I don't even see how they could be long-term compatible unless DPC plans to eventually turn Jill into a sexual super saiyan.

Considering the stupidly short amount of time that has passed in-game I can say confidently that MC's sex drive is significantly higher than hers but I can also see sexual compatibility being something DPC completely ignores.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes