Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
On Cathy and Jade's talk at the bar. I was thinking that maybe Cathy went over to Stephen to hand in her resignation. Stephen, having already seen the Jade video, tries to sleep with her. (the epilogue is him watching it again) Then Jade walks in on them. Shitstorm ensues.
Actually, you know what, the Jade video bit is stupid and uncessary. For one, Cathy's shit happens regardless of MC banging Jade or sharing the video. For another, Stephen is a horndog cunt who we know lusts after Cathy anyways. Him making a move on a vulnerable Cathy is more than likely.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Both sound very plausible.

Some key sentences:

Cathy: "I didn't know before going there."​

Where did she go and what didn't she know? I feel she went to meet someone (from Swyper) only to find out, once she got there, it was Stephen. Yeah, I know, big stretch.

Jade: "I love you. And I'll support you, even though this is the worst thing that has happened in a very long time."​

"The worst thing to happen in a very long time"? Worse than all the students her husband is sleeping with? Him sleeping with her best friend would be worse than that...

This one is definitely fucking intriguing... :unsure:
Well I agree there is likely something else going on with Cathy (and Jade) other than the cluck, I just don't see Cathy fooling around on Swyper right now. It's true she played a quick tune on MC's meat whistle in the car, but I think that had more to do with MC treating her well than Cathy cranking up her sex life.

One thing that baffles me is when Cathy says to Jade why are you so mad with me...and then a few seconds later she says you hate me. o_O

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I would but I doubt anyone who had to work with me would. In my youth I could have rocked that outfit. No one wants to see a woman old enough to be their mom wearing a cheerleading outfit. :p
Well maybe Casmyr mother since he is 19 years old but the mentality of 5 years old but mine I do not think (My mother is 62) :ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well I agree there is likely something else going on with Cathy (and Jade) other than the cluck, I just don't see Cathy fooling around on Swyper right now. It's true she played a quick tune on MC's meat whistle in the car, but I think that had more to do with MC treating her well than Cathy cranking up her sex life.

One thing that baffles me is when Cathy says to Jade why are you so mad with me...and then a few seconds later she says you hate me. o_O
It kinda does read like Cathy doesn't know why Jades's mad but then Cathy has reason to believe Jade would hate her. Another way to interpret it is Cathy senses Jade's anger, so she questions it, Jade refutes it, but Cathy reiterates.

Definitely seems a little contradictory...

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The deal with cosigning a loan is you become a guarantor of it being repaid, but you don't get ownership of the funds nor whatever they are being spend on.

A co-borrower would be half owning the loan and half owning what the loan was being spent on (like a car or whatever - doesn't really make the same sense for tuition), but the dad isn't a co-borrower, he's a co-signer, or guarantor. he gets nothing, just the responsibility to make sure Maya repays or else he has to repay.
Exactly bro, hence the only way out of that screw-up is to make it a savings fund, where maya signed co-ownership of the fund to her dad. Thats the only way where her dad can stop all withdrawals.

And as an added Bonus her "No college and in debt forever" line also makes sense in that scenario, since she would have only taken out a loan for the total amount minus the amount in the fund.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

It kinda does read like Cathy doesn't know why Jades's mad but then Cathy has reason to believe Jade would hate her. Another way to interpret it is Cathy senses Jade's anger, so she questions it, Jade refutes it, but Cathy reiterates.

Definitely seems a little contradictory...
Interesting. That does get overlooked in the Cathy/Jade scene.

So its something that is the worst thing thats happened between the two in a long time.
But its also vague enough that Cathy does not understand why Jade is so mad at her.

:unsure::unsure:

Maybe "I didn't know before going there" isn't about Cathy physically going somewhere, but about Cathy saying something. "Going there" being Cathy took whatever conversation with her and Jade (and maybe Stephen) to a place that ended up being really, really bad. She accidently stomped on some toes and fucked up.

I dunno. This seems pretty weak to me, tbh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
When I start typing Cathy I keep mistakenly typing Casmyr :ROFLMAO:
Should I be concerned that my subconscious mind is now associating Cathy and Casmyr?? Man, that first Casmyr Cathy sex scene is going to be a strange boner when Cas's fucking frog avatar pops in my head. :oops:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
When I start typing Cathy I keep mistakenly typing Casmyr :ROFLMAO:
Should I be concerned that my subconscious mind is now associating Cathy and Casmyr?? Man, that first Casmyr Cathy sex scene is going to be a strange boner when Cas's fucking frog avatar pops in my head. :oops:
You know once I entered your signature page and I don't think his avatar is a big problem for you. :ROFLMAO:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I am trying to save our daughter's soul here, and you would see her cast into the eternal fires of Hell!?"
I also mention maya's father being too religious is the reason.(But many criticize me for that but anyway.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't want to into the rabbit hole of Josy, Maya and mc basically they are asking mc for solving 100000$ to 250000$ crisis.

"*"
Also It's sunbed but I think Mc fighting capability will be gonna his ticket to high league. I personally believe, Mc capabilities will not go wast because that could hold enormous about of possibility for the plot.

Mc could represent his collage in the coming events which jocks mentioned and he is also betan dawe, chad and caleb so there is a chance.

And why I am so keen on it well ! Dev not gonna leave mc educated and poor there has to be something where he can be respected by higher position in environment dev is creating. While knowing if kid like tybelt is able to pull jill like a puppet what man like jill father with all his power is capable of. If dev is not gonna pull "true love beats all" then I hope it's good way to be stabilize mc finical issue with getting Scholarship or cash reward. (Or may be it's all crap and jill just stand up to her father ! Like she did at tybelt moment)

"*"

On a serious note I clear my point of view that some of the member said mc is Man-whore and people should stop going against Josy and maya:-

1. Approx Every girl in the game is found of or like mc
2. Buying from market doesn't make you bad if market exists for everybody.
3. Mc told truth to jill punting his relationship on the line that is plus.
4. Mc didn't lie to maya or josy regarding having a relationship.
5. All the hots figuratively like mc for having fun (It's a understanding and mutual relation that goes both ways)
6. Mc didn't lie to bella
7. At least mc that I intended didn't do any harm to any girl (About Jade tape which i deleted because i couldn't put jade at risk, I deleted video every time even in the game i couldn't share video to boast mc(himself))
8. My mc keep cathy privacy at peek.
9. Mc didn't make any difference between pink rose girls and other girls and respected them.

many other point i could make but anyway . . .

The only reason mc reacted the way he reacted(By leaving maya and josy) is because mc was constantly believing them and being lied to. It's also need to put on light how much josy and maya are being truthful and trusting to mc, They only open up at the end of chapter about Maya's problem.

Fucking is not only reason mc is being found by and loved by other female character, helping and respecting other character have big impact too.

As I tries many times clearing that being upfront about what you are is one of the best quality you can find in anyone AND IT IS THE RAREST QUALITY.

Nov 23, 2020
do you think riona's father is an important one? she also seems to come from a good family .. if you talk to her she studied music as a child and then became a rebel for some reason .. she seems to have no problem living outside the hots and claiming she can still lead a normal life as a student. . so from that point of view he feels his shoulders covered .. and then .. do not take it as a racist phrase, there is an Asian guy always dressed very well who comes out every now and then .. I noticed him at Josy's shop .. in the academy .. at the tennis court .. at the preps villa .. it seems a little bit that he follows us, but it will be a coincidence .. somehow I feel I can connect him to Riona .. what do you think?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I would but I doubt anyone who had to work with me would. In my youth I could have rocked that outfit. No one wants to see a woman old enough to be their mom wearing a cheerleading outfit. :p
I'm feeling fairly confident you're nowhere near old enough to be my mother, but as someone else said, this is F95. You can be damn sure there's a legion of people out there that would want to see it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: InfiniteIgnorance

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
do you think riona's father is an important one? she also seems to come from a good family .. if you talk to her she studied music as a child and then became a rebel for some reason .. she seems to have no problem living outside the hots and claiming she can still lead a normal life as a student. . so from that point of view he feels his shoulders covered .. and then .. do not take it as a racist phrase, there is an Asian guy always dressed very well who comes out every now and then .. I noticed him at Josy's shop .. in the academy .. at the tennis court .. at the preps villa .. it seems a little bit that he follows us, but it will be a coincidence .. somehow I feel I can connect him to Riona .. what do you think?
I think she has a tiger mom. Many Asian parents expect a lot from their children and Riona's parents are probably no different. I think her rebellious ways most likely come from an overbearing household while she was growing up.

EDIT: I hope it isn't the case where Riona's father is following her. We already have one of those with Maya dad, so I'm not wild about having a second, identical storyline with Riona.

Last edited:

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
The deal with cosigning a loan is you become a guarantor of it being repaid, but you don't get ownership of the funds nor whatever they are being spend on.

A co-borrower would be half owning the loan and half owning what the loan was being spent on (like a car or whatever - doesn't really make the same sense for tuition), but the dad isn't a co-borrower, he's a co-signer, or guarantor. he gets nothing, just the responsibility to make sure Maya repays or else he has to repay.
The exact phrasing of Maya was: "He fooled ME into co-signing MY student loan and afterwards he gave me the ultimatum that I couldn't see Josy ever again." From this you could understand that Maya is the co-signer not the father. Daddy-dickhead gets the money, but Maya needs to pay it back if he does not. I do not know how this could be achieved or even possible, but that is how the phrasing sound like to me.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I know in the end we probably have to choose one as DPC doesn't do harem, but so far it seems like none of the main girls mind with us dating other girls no?

Open relationship with Josy & Maya, Jill already said she's fine with MC dating others at least until they are official, Sage only sees MC as fuck-buddy (altough judging from her subtle hints since Episode 5, looks like it already grows into something else), Bella is the only one who hasn't voiced her opinion about MC dating others (unless Im missing something)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I know in the end we probably have to choose one as DPC doesn't do harem, but so far it seems like none of the main girls mind with us dating other girls no?

Open relationship with Josy & Maya, Jill already said she's fine with MC dating others at least until they are official, Sage only sees MC as fuck-buddy (altough judging from her subtle hints since Episode 5, looks like it already grows into something else), Bella is the only one who hasn't voiced her opinion about MC dating others (unless Im missing something)
I think we have a least a few more episodes until we start getting penalties. With Bella, she knows MC is dating Jill. While I'm sure she doesn't feel great about diddling her best friend's LI, she is sure doing it anyway. :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Nov 23, 2020

bella dies of jealousy every time jill breathes near the mc .. besides already having a difficult situation i don't see her willing to share ..

• Thinking Face

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019

Ohh brother. What a girls says, think and does have no or very little relation. 5+ years of experience. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes