Nov 23, 2020
however already the scene of the library and also the D & d session said a lot to everyone ..
knowing the mc that is more of a negotiating table and what he does in that session is what he really did for the 2/3 weeks he lived there in the academy .. the mc is an all in player while his girls still hold some secret papers

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The exact phrasing of Maya was: "He fooled ME into co-signing MY student loan and afterwards he gave me the ultimatum that I couldn't see Josy ever again." From this you could understand that Maya is the co-signer not the father. Daddy-dickhead gets the money, but Maya needs to pay it back if he does not. I do not know how this could be achieved or even possible, but that is how the phrasing sound like to me.
I see how you could read it that way, but it's too subtle to be definite. The thing is, no credit agency would accept an 18 year old girl with no assets and no job as a guarantor. We just gotta let this one go, like I said before, just swallow that pill - a tumbler of whiskey should help it go down easier. ;)

I know in the end we probably have to choose one as DPC doesn't do harem, but so far it seems like none of the main girls mind with us dating other girls no?

Open relationship with Josy & Maya, Jill already said she's fine with MC dating others at least until they are official, Sage only sees MC as fuck-buddy (altough judging from her subtle hints since Episode 5, looks like it already grows into something else), Bella is the only one who hasn't voiced her opinion about MC dating others (unless Im missing something)
It's all fun and games until suddenly it isn't, and then it's too late. Tread carefully... :sneaky:

Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
I see how you could read it that way, but it's too subtle to be definite. The thing is, no credit agency would accept an 18 year old girl with no assets and no job as a guarantor. We just gotta let this one go, like I said before, just swallow that pill - a tumbler of whiskey should help it go down easier.
Yes, I get that. That is why I said I do not know if it even possble. Until DPC gives an exact explantion (or not), I will just assume that daddy-dickhead somehow can lock down Maya's money. it should be enough for the story, as that is the point.

Reactions: shazba

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I know in the end we probably have to choose one as DPC doesn't do harem, but so far it seems like none of the main girls mind with us dating other girls no?

Open relationship with Josy & Maya, Jill already said she's fine with MC dating others at least until they are official, Sage only sees MC as fuck-buddy (altough judging from her subtle hints since Episode 5, looks like it already grows into something else), Bella is the only one who hasn't voiced her opinion about MC dating others (unless Im missing something)
Bella cleared it all, You just need to re seen the at the very end of conversation between bella and mc. Bella thinking and explain it that multiple relation is disgusting just then mc hug her in sleep and bella clam down.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I think she has a tiger mom. Many Asian parents expect a lot from their children and Riona's parents are probably no different. I think her rebellious ways most likely come from an overbearing household while she was growing up.

EDIT: I hope it isn't the case where Riona's father is following her. We already have one of those with Maya dad, so I'm not wild about having a second, identical storyline with Riona.
I think the whole AmericAsian thing has been done to death and it would have been HOTter if he had left her an Asian American instead of making her a stereotype and a clone of Quinn but that's why these games are written by guys for guys.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think the whole AmericAsian thing has been done to death and it would have been HOTter if he had left her an Asian American instead of making her a stereotype and a clone of Quinn but that's why these games are written by guys for guys.
I have no idea what you are saying. Do mean Riona is a stereotypical meek person? The rest, including the part about being a clone of Quinn went right over my head, sorry. :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have no idea what you are saying. Do mean Riona is a stereotypical meek person? The rest, including the part about being a clone of Quinn went right over my head, sorry. :unsure:
AmericAsian means she's half white, half Asian, as opposed to a full Asian.

I'd say she's not a Quinn clone though. Quinn is more punk, Riona is more goth.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
AmericAsian means she's half white, half Asian, as opposed to a full Asian.

I'd say she's not a Quinn clone though. Quinn is more punk, Riona is more goth.
Oh, ok. I'm having trouble deciphering all of that in my brain.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Like I said last time , It requires common sense.
She (Bella) don't like cheat on husband no matter the current situation of him.
But bella falls for mc and she hates her self for that so it must be an mystery to understand bella would love to mc to fuck around.
Example : Bit bitty situation at yoga between jill and bella when bella ask mc and jill.
Her (bella) bitter sweet behavior toward jill.

Her(Bella) frequent lashing out at students.

I suppose bella was in only relation with her husband doesn't draw a clear picture because she is bashing her self for falling for mc.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, Riona is a totally DIFFERENT personality from Quinn. They have so little common. The biggest difference is even that Riona is introvert, but Quinn is totally extravert.
Yeah, Riona loves to chill, smoke weed, fuck on occasion, and she seems nice.

Quinn also likes weed and fucking but that's about the only similarity, mostly she's a cunt.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Thanks Kellermann and shazba, yes that's true. The only common between Quinn and Riona is the weed and the frat. It will be better if we can go deeper in their stories than Jill and Bella's ones, but one Cake knows when..

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Guys, Riona is a totally DIFFERENT personality from Quinn. They have so little common. The biggest difference is even that Riona is introvert, but Quinn is totally extravert.
As mc get chance to talk to her when mc chose to stay with sage.
Riona has emotional side which is hides very well. She is a sweet character maybe more then sarha and mel.
Her mention of hers family was interesting.
I also noticed her facial expression.

Just thinking how much dev will expand and go in background stories.
I will love that.

Reactions: youngethan

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Like I said last time , It requires common sense.
She (Bella) don't like cheat on husband no matter the current situation of him.
But bella falls for mc and she hates her self for that so it must be an mystery to understand bella would love to mc to fuck around.
Example : Bit bitty situation at yoga between jill and bella when bella ask mc and jill.
Her (bella) bitter sweet behavior toward jill.

Her(Bella) frequent lashing out at students.

I suppose bella was in only relation with her husband doesn't draw a clear picture because she is bashing her self for falling for mc.
I think we are definitely going to see more conflict in future between Bella and Jill over MC (if yoou are pursuing both women). We've seen flashes of their cattiness. The real kicker will be when Jill finds out exactly what Bella and MC have been doing to each other. :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Well, I don't want to sound like I don't like Quinn, but she is a bitch. She is totally out of control and drags Riona on the bad side, but as you said, Riona is emotional and more like acting to be accepted and hiding her thoughts. As for Quinn, she simply lives on the edge.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I think we are definitely going to see more conflict in future between Bella and Jill over MC (if yoou are pursuing both women). We've seen flashes of their cattiness. The real kicker will be when Jill finds out exactly what Bella and MC have been doing to each other. :oops:
That is the point ! Basically bella monogamus character.
Example : we know bella response at her house gym if we reject jill.

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
I did nothing to Bella all the game. Maybe I missed a good times, but somehow I didn't want to. Maybe I should dodge Jill too and focus on Sage and the others.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes