roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
The ep6 build worked fine on my Android phone. Unless something goes wrong, I would assume ep7 should work fine as well. I don't see the Android link in the OP anymore, so use the links in the walkthrough mod page: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6-1-scrappy.29402/ Those Android links are the full game with the mod installed. Even if you don't like using the mod, better than nothing, aye?
Thanks

jus one problem though the port with dark does not open as soon as I click on the game it says it's stopped and the other one's quality is quite low, can you tell which one do you use?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I already did these steps and even then I can't, any other tips?or could you send me a save with the android scene
You have to fuck Nicole or have her give you a blowjob when you go to the Pink Roses the first time, then in Swyper you have to like her, talk to her in a respectful way, not as if you were Derek and then in the EP 6 doing well the swyper thing and without going to the date with Jill she invites you to the threesome

Reactions: InfiniteIgnorance

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We will know that until Friday, but not going to the date with her enables the threesome with Nicole and Sandy
Right, take care of Sage and have sex with two strippers is always the correct choice. Even on my Jill only path it is painful to select to go with her on a dumb picnic.

--

On the subject of pregnancy, isn't the brief Quinn scene in her room a "nut inside only" scene? Of course you can choose to avoid the interaction, but I'm pretty sure she jerks you off inside if you don't try to kiss her. Honestly, I've never in my life heard of someone doing that or even wanting to do that. The jerk off maneuver is something done as an alternative to dangerous no condom vag sex.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
why do you assume that Neil is literate?

clearly you have not met DPC youngest... that thing fills 2 diapers a day!

and that is the time where she sought comfort in Stephan harms and got preggers by Stephen Burke who was a man whore even back then!

bravo sir, particularly the little biblical snipes!

i do wonder why would the mother say something like "i like where this is going", when her son and daughter are on their knees to pray? have you been indulging in some incest as of late dear sir? are you playing some games like the tyrant? i do wonder!
Just started Midnight Paradise on recommendation from this thread. So, yeah. :sneaky:
Quinn being a bitch is a defense mechanism because she doesn't know how to relate to people on an emotional level. But she is a survivor. If you put all of the female characters in the middle of a desert and made them find their way out Quinn would be the one to do it.
She’d survive because she’d be the first to start eating other people. :eek:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Right, take care of Sage and have sex with two strippers is always the correct choice. Even on my Jill only path it is painful to select to go with her on a dumb picnic.

--

On the subject of pregnancy, isn't the brief Quinn scene in her room a "nut inside only" scene? Of course you can choose to avoid the interaction, but I'm pretty sure she jerks you off inside if you don't try to kiss her. Honestly, I've never in my life heard of someone doing that or even wanting to do that. The jerk off maneuver is something done as an alternative to dangerous no condom vag sex.
We will not know anything about pregnancies for at least 2 or 3 years, which is where 1 month after chapter 6 would pass since as time progresses in this game it would take a long time to know if any girl gets pregnant :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
We will not know anything about pregnancies for at least 2 or 3 years, which is where 1 month after chapter 6 would pass since as time progresses in this game it would take a long time to know if any girl gets pregnant :ROFLMAO:
Yeah any pregnancies in BaDIK will just be for background drama. You may get to see MC Jr. in the epilogue, but that is about it.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

--

In this case its not about danger, it's about teasing. Or as sara says, "quinns such a slut"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

cri

Oct 23, 2017
Is this game really that good? (I haven't played it yet). It surprises me that it is #1, above the Supreme Milker (The Unspeakable if you don't want to be banned)

• Haha
Reactions: meedoeid
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes