Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
In this case its not about danger, it's about teasing. "Or as sara says, quinns such a slut"
Yeah no thanks. If I'm nutting inside, I want to feel something other than a hand. That's ok, I prefer the try to kiss Quinn option anyway. She kicks you out, but something tells me she likes that choice more.

Is this game really that good?
Yep

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah no thanks. If I'm nutting inside, I want to feel something other than a hand. That's ok, I prefer the try to kiss Quinn option anyway. She kicks you out, but something tells me she likes that choice more.

Yep
Thats the point tho, dudes first reaction would be to bury it to the hilt. It gets better tho in the library, but it's buildup.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah any pregnancies in BaDIK will just be for background drama. You may get to see MC Jr. in the epilogue, but that is about it.
Well, sure I won't, my MC refuse to cum inside of the pussy for this exact reason :ROFLMAO:.
I hate kids, we can have a dog or cat , Josy or Jill , or both. But No kids.
poor Nicole, this is one of the reason why She can't be in my top 5 girls list, She has a fucking bastard. "It's not the age gap Nicole, it's your little brat " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Actuallythedog

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, sure I won't, my MC refuse to cum inside of the pussy for this exact reason :ROFLMAO:.
poor Nicole, this is one of the reason why She can't be in my top 5 girls list, She has a fucking bastard. "It's not the age gap Nicole, it's your little brat " :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So you don't like Jade either? Even though she has that abortion named Tybbie

Reactions: kazaf

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Maybe you'll get the option to keep or trash MC Jr. Knowing DPC, he would probably have a mini game where you are fetus MC Jr. in the womb trying to dodge the abortion doctor's vacuum. Good thing we've had practice with the brawler mechanics. (y)

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
the first sex scene with Jill, she get so in to it, she demand to cum inside of her, and boom, she got pregnant. perfect fairy tale for all Jill fans, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure everyone's perfect fairy tale involves Jill having hot sex and being impregnated by Tybalt. I'm already picturing that baby being born with pre-applied spray-tan. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And let's not forget to add Tybalt to the list of MC's aunts.

You should consider that you've already skipped the hard part - being awake nights and changing diapers, so a somewhat grown kid is the best kid to have. I'd never hold something like that against Nicole.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Right, take care of Sage and have sex with two strippers is always the correct choice. Even on my Jill only path it is painful to select to go with her on a dumb picnic.
That's kind of the point. Jill is kind of like the "this one time at bandcamp" girl. If you choose her it says a lot about who you are.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm sure everyone's perfect fairy tale involves Jill having hot sex and being impregnated by Tybalt. I'm already picturing that baby being born with pre-applied spray-tan. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And let's not forget to add Tybalt to the list of MC's aunts.
Let your fantasy become reality:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe you'll get the option to keep or trash MC Jr. Knowing DPC, he would probably have a mini game where you are fetus MC Jr. in the womb trying to dodge the abortion doctor's vacuum. Good thing we've had practice with the brawler mechanics. (y)
Yeah, 'cause DPC has a history of vacuum dodging, fetus games. :eek:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Is this game really that good? (I haven't played it yet). It surprises me that it is #1, above the Supreme Milker (The Unspeakable if you don't want to be banned)
I decided to give the game a try after hearing people praise it, and it more than lived up to the hype for me. YMMV, of course, but I think your odds are good.

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I hope not, but considering its drama...... Maya will probally be the first..... (aaaannd more whining......:rolleyes::cautious:(n))

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I would worry more about sexually transmitted diseases than about pregnancy, and the Dik who had sex with Arieth we already know that they are infected but with whom did they have sex after her, Riona? Camila? Sarah? Who knows

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Now im thinking, when it's time to choose between Maya and Josy. For you, which one will feel worse for the MC's decision ?
I think it will be harder for Maya.

• Sad
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
I would worry more about sexually transmitted diseases than about pregnancy, and the Dik who had sex with Arieth we already know that they are infected but with whom did they have sex after her, Riona? Camila? Sarah? Who knows
Mc's not itchin yet so that's a good sign.:ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Now im thinking, when it's time to choose between Maya and Josy. For you, which one will feel worse for the MC's decision ?
I think Maya too since she doesn't have much in her life since she has a shitty family and she doesn't have any friends other than MC, Josy and Derek and losing two people who are special to her can be a pretty strong blow emotionally.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think about that scene in ep5 with Josy when she says that she's scared to lose both the mc and Maya. (I think this only occurs if they rejected you though)

Jan 26, 2021
So you must not bang Jade, because I really think she ending up pregnant. But she probably will say that the kid is from her husband to get child support from him in case of divorce. :KEK:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yea, but there are going to be consequences for blowing Jill off.
Considering the Jill Path is still active even if you blow her off. I figure the consequences are more Tybalt related than Jill romance related.

Can't trust Nicole with contraceptives
How dare you savages bismirch the good name of my stripper waifu like that!

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I think about that scene in ep5 with Josy when she says that she's scared to lose both the mc and Maya. (I think this only occurs if they rejected you though)
It will be harder for both but for Maya much more, she hasnt much friends like AchedCroissant said.
She will have Derek support, loosing Josy and mc will hit her hard.

Reactions: Heycock
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes