shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone help me out? i have this error where all of a sudden, one of the apps on the phone (the petname app under the rooster) has become greyed out for me. I can't click on it or access it at all. is there any way to fix it, or can someone tell me which .rpy file has the phone code so I can take a look at it myself?
View attachment 1150581
It gets permanently unlocked at the end of episode 1. If you've deleted your "persistent" file (stored with your saves), you will lose this setting and it won't turn back on again until you play through to the report at the end of episode 1.

Alternatively you can just add the following code to the second line of your header.rpy file (in the "game" folder):

$ persistent.pet_app_unlocked = True

Make sure you have the 4 spaces before the $ otherwise it'll break your game.

We did get a little bit of a disclaimer with the Jill opening. "Am I okay with playing a game that might make me feel angry and/or sad?" "If the answer is no, please do yourself a favour and stop right now." Followed by DPC saying he wanted to put in a disclaimer before all the whining.

So while we won't go AL "burn the girls to death", I think shit is still going to get somewhat dark.
Given how so many people handled the M&J breakup with the mc, I believe there's your "angry/sad" kinda content. If people get so invested in this game they start to behave as though it's real, and not just entertainment, they will get hurt when pixel A on their screen breaks up with pixel B. It's tragic! :eek:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
It gets permanently unlocked at the end of episode 1. If you've deleted your "persistent" file (stored with your saves), you will lose this setting and it won't turn back on again until you play through to the report at the end of episode 1.

Alternatively you can just add the following code to the second line of your header.rpy file (in the "game" folder):

$ persistent.pet_app_unlocked = True

Make sure you have the 4 spaces before the $ otherwise it'll break your game.
Thanks fam! I'll try it out, I appreciate the help

EDIT: yep, adding the line to the header.rpy file fixed it! Thanks a lot for being helpful, dude! I hope your fave girl gets an extra long scene in the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So, my favorite thing about the bug channel right is when users post there bugs in the channel and DPC just says "this bug only occurs for pirated/modded copies"
I...I was just hoping for a show in the discord.
cd projekt red: Bugs in CyberPunk 2077 only occurs for pirated/modded copies

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and Casmyr

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Thanks fam! I'll try it out, I appreciate the help

EDIT: yep, adding the line to the header.rpy file fixed it! Thanks a lot for being helpful, dude! I hope your fave girl gets an extra long scene in the next update.
I believe DPC said all the girls (LIs anyway) will get an extra long scene, so I think we're covered. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: badnboujee

derdiedas1

Aug 12, 2017
We did get a little bit of a disclaimer with the Jill opening. "Am I okay with playing a game that might make me feel angry and/or sad?" "If the answer is no, please do yourself a favour and stop right now." Followed by DPC saying he wanted to put in a disclaimer before all the whining.

So while we won't go AL "burn the girls to death", I think shit is still going to get somewhat dark.
I totally forgot about that one, I was only thinking of the Maya disclaimer that's always there.

Welp, we are f'ed boys, get the fire extinguishers..

• Haha
Reactions: SomboSteel

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Now im thinking, when it's time to choose between Maya and Josy. For you, which one will feel worse for the MC's decision ?
I think it will be harder for Maya.
So we are confirming that we will have to choose between them?
What I think is that they will choose again whether to continue with us or not.
They look too in love to stop being a couple.
But if I had to choose, I think I would choose Josy. I like those girls who seem calm but when they are with their boyfriend they become super sexual.

I like Maya too, but I think I would be with her just to feel like her protector rather than her boyfriend.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
His last message was on March 23 :cry: I just hope he's okay
Oh shit, you're right. I wonder if he got gulag'd for a long ass time or something.
Considering the caliber of this thread has gone down of late, and lemonfreak's contributions were always very highbrow, perhaps the thought to himself, "Fuck these commoners, I'm outta here!" :unsure:

But if I had to choose, I think I would choose Josy. I like those girls who seem calm but when they are with their boyfriend they become super sexual.

I like Maya too, but I think I would be with her just to feel like her protector rather than her boyfriend.
Nothing is confirmed, we mostly don't know what the fuck we're talking about. Some people still think Lynette is alive (I'm not looking at you godkingxerxes, I'm looking at the other weirdos) :p

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020

This pretty much sums up the Maya/Josy divide for me pretty nicely. I more want to help and protect Maya than my MC be with her.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
For once something controversial on the subject of pregnancy. You have debated about which girl the MC impregnates. What if a LI is already pregnant, but not from the MC?

Jill, Sage, Maya and Isabella I think can be excluded.

With Josy, however, it would be
possible. As I said, possible, but not probable.

She gets horny quickly. At first sex with MC Josy wanted that the MC comes in her. We know that she must have had sexual experiences with boys before. A pregnancy is also not immediately noticed, that also need its time.

I personally do not wish it.
Speaking in a very radical situation, since I doubt that DPC will go that way

It's possible, she cheated on Maya at first and she could cheat on them again

But I think now she's really in love with both of them. I think that with everything that has happened, she already have the experience to know when to end a relationship and when to start another and get pregnant with whoever she want (without being a couple of Maya Y MC)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes