drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Well, she had friends back then. So still better than now.
Maybe not, I've often seen siblings (and twins) that when one has such a "in your face" personality (like derek) the other is more laid back, chill and more introverted. (Granted not all, but its not uncommon)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, she had friends back then. So still better than now.
Maya must have made some acquaintances also at the BR, but I would not speak of friendships, in any case at the high school she was there for 5 years, even the worst rejects have some friends after 5 years, at the BR she has been only a few weeks.

it remains that she is not a very social person, because of fears and limits, and after the burn of a sudden breakup I don't know if she would unblock or close herself even more.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hey King SomboSteel, are you gonna bestow us with this month's delicious renders or are we going to get Prince Casmyr banned again?

Asking for a friend.

Maybe not, I've often seen siblings (and twins) that when one has such a "in your face" personality (like derek) the other is more laid back, chill and more introverted. (Granted not all, but its not uncommon)
She explicitly said she had friends in the Josy flashback, iirc. She only got caught for being gay in that last year of high school. Makes sense she had friends before her dad went Gulag Commander on her.

Reactions: SomboSteel

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Hey King SomboSteel, are you gonna bestow us with this month's delicious renders or are we going to get Prince Casmyr banned again?

Asking for a friend.

She explicitly said she had friends in the Josy flashback, iirc. She only got caught for being gay in that last year of high school. Makes sense she had friends before her dad went Gulag Commander on her.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she didn't, just her group was probally small just like it is now. She's not the social butterfly her brother is. I mean like him or hate him, you know who he is.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she didn't, just her group was probally small just like it is now. She's not the social butterfly her brother is. I mean like him or hate him, you know who he is.
Ah. Yeah, that makes sense. Can't see her with one of those huge friend groups.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So she avoids guy friends for fear of them hitting on her, but she manages to befriend the horniest dog she's likely to ever meet! :ROFLMAO:
when she met him he was still a bullied country boy, she let herself be deceived.
she even tried to stop the relationship by playing dead like a possum when he told her it was too late and he already had feelings for her, but sadly, it didn't work out

Then you know how manipulative MC is

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Fappychan handle this I don't quote users under 564 reacts
Hmm...... sounds familiar, is it that dude that used to call himself King, but he's lil money now?
You talking shit about Lil Money? The man was a hero, sacrificing himself to save his nephew. Atlanta is a dangerous place, and Lil Money put his family above all else. Respect the dead or Bankroll PJ is gonna roll on your ass.

fidif

Nov 21, 2016
From his Q&A, DPC: "The story of Acting Lessons is a very personal story, steeped in life experience, which got pretty dark. I wanted Being a DIK to lean more on comedy,[..]."

As long as he stays true to his own plans we should be fine.

Also, I think he put a pretty serious disclaimer in AL, so as long as we don't suddenly get that I trust him to not suprise us with anything extreme.

Though, imagine if we opened the game one day and did get such a disclaimer, I think this thread would be on fire.
yeah yeah, C O M E D Y
i just finished ep6 and shit is starting to get dark, just like acting lessons did in later episodes
someone is going to die and we can only bet who

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Fappychan handle this I don't quote users under 564 reacts
Who the fuck is Fappychan? Some poor, dormant member of this site has been awakened by your summons, reads your post and thinks, "What the fuck does he want me to do?!"

yeah yeah, C O M E D Y
i just finished ep6 and shit is starting to get dark, just like acting lessons did in later episodes
I dunno, from the previews of Ep7 it seems things are starting to look up. Sage is better, Jill is in her underwear, there's potential foursomes, anal sex (lots of anal sex), Maya isn't in the episode banner... I mean it's positives all 'round! :giggle:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
yeah yeah, C O M E D Y
Yeah, at first i thought the same you said, there is a huge shift in the tone in the last chap and is quite similar to AL. However we have a couple reasons to think is not going in the same direction.
1) The end is nowere near yet.
2) The own DPC said that AL was more of a personal catartic thing, and BADIK was going to be more light than AL.
3) Seems this chapter is going to be less focus in story. I hope that means more cheerfull.

Reactions: kazaf

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
Who the fuck is Fappychan? Some poor, dormant member of this site has been awakened by your summons, reads your post and thinks, "What the fuck does he want me to do?!"
Y-yeah. What poor fool constantly responds like a dog to those summons?
4th time, with me alone. In like two weeks. :LOL:am i that threatening that I need the lap dog sicked on me?:unsure: or does someone feel threatened because they see quinn? (avatar):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes