Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So you must not bang Jade, because I really think she ending up pregnant. But she probably will say that the kid is from her husband to get child support from him in case of divorce. :KEK:
we got an Alabama situation here then!

Sage and Jade get preggers how will their kids related to each other? hey brother uncle how are you? i am very fine my dear brother nephew!

Like you said, its not probable. Like, at all.

It was painful enough for Josy to cheat on Maya with MC. For her to be preggers and it still not show, that would mean she's been cheating before/after that as well. Thats a line of theory that makes zero sense.
unless Steve was already inside her and he was a crappy lover and treated her poorly and that is why she stopped giving him attention and he started acting out wanting more of her!

i mean he had the balls to touch her ass after 2 months of knowing her so... Josy new found fondness over the MC is half getting back at Steve and half trying to ignore her previous mistakes! she did admit she was far from perfect (which at the time i just assumed she had no mirrors in her room)!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking back. Props to Derek for unintentionally setting up the MC & Maya. Like trusting some dude you just met to be alone with your sister
dude that was his plan all along to heal his family! Josy showing up screwed up his plan! he was keeping daddy informed that Maya was falling for a dude!

thats why if you tell him you still got feelings for Maya during the preps he will screw over M&J relationship to get you back with Maya!

Derek is the chess master where you are all pawns! seriously the dude might be a psychopath, sociopath for sure!
that is also why Ashley hit him so hard, not that he likes her but he got caught and nothing should escape his control!

Who do you assume brought back the MC from the Pink Rose and set him up with Maya that night?

hey what NSFW means? anyone knows?
not safe for work! trust me its not i got caught once or twice checking Instagram models and got a ear flip from my top boss (which is a nice old lady) and another time by direct boss told me it was unprofessional, right after writing down on a paper the link...

now im confused :D
hey i bet its a feeling that you are well acquainted with!

So she avoids guy friends for fear of them hitting on her, but she manages to befriend the horniest dog she's likely to ever meet! :ROFLMAO:
technically she did not! she saw a socially akward person on the floor and helped him up! after measuring him up she decided he was a good call to at least know since they are both freshman!

Also she assumes the MC is gay until she grinds on him or the movie night and by then she was already too close!

as for discovering how much of an horndog, you are projecting it depends on the MC you created!

furthermore her brother likes the dude!

so everything conspired for them to know each other and by everything i mean early circumstances Derek and Quinn!
the meeting in the hall when the MC trips is casual everything else was orchestrated by either Derek or Quinn!

Reactions: kazaf

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
I have a feeling ep. 7 wont be a cliffhanger. It's probably going to end up like ep.5 where you finally get your jacket. I understand that it ended a whole season and needed to be satisfying, but you still were dying to know what would happen next.

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
So which characters true colors will be reveled in this episode, what do guys think?

I think it will be mostly Sage.

Reactions: kazaf

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
So which characters true colors will be reveled in this episode, what do guys think?

Maya is a given. I also think we will find something about Jill. Tommy could find out about Josy and MC (if in Josy or M+J path). Not sure about Bella though.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

Quinn and everything she is doing will be revealed to Sage, getting a glimpse at what Burke is plotting, Tybalt shenanigans maybe Sarah and Mel. Hopefully a lead to whoever trashed the DIK mansion.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Thats right Alexios. Fall like the punk you are. Can't hold a candle to Kassandra.

There's a part of me that thinks this ep will finally bring in present day Vinny, and thats what true colors is mainly referring to. But I dunno. I feel like there's still one more step of set-up thats needed for that, before DPC brings him in.

Alternatively, I think it might be Burke and Tybalt. :unsure:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Do you guys think ep7 will end on a plot twist?
I think the plot twist could be in Ep.8, since it would be the end of the season, right? I think that ep. 7 will be quiet so that we think that everything will be fine, and in ep. 8 they will give us the mind fuckk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chociar666

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think the plot twist could be in Ep.8, since it would be the end of the season, right? I think that ep. 7 will be quiet so that we think that everything will be fine, and in ep. 8 they will give us the mind fuckk
Thats actually a good point. Despite all the shit that happened last episode and how it ended. Ep7 could just start out with high drama, and then move pieces around for the real shit to happen in ep8 to end the season on high note.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes