Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm of the mind that Josy can figure out how to take care of Maya and leave my MC out of it. He has better options.
Well, helping her doesn't mean dating her. Which was sort of my poorly done point. I don't want to my MC to date her. Still going to help her as a friend while my MC shags the bejeezus out of Sage/Bella/Nicole/Quinn.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I rarely do Derek's route for ep4 so I just learned today that the nerds are throwing shade.
screenshot0011.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Most breakups suck, but what I don't get is this idea that the girls don't have many friends. They are super friendly, particularly Josy, and Maya makes friends with the mc in an instant. So why don't they have many friends, or is it that they do, we just don't see it?
because we've never seen her talk to anyone other than Derek, MC and Josy.
because she spent her college freshman nights in the dark, in her bed, watching movies on her mobile phone (or doing as a puppet for Quinn).

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Most breakups suck, but what I don't get is this idea that the girls don't have many friends. They are super friendly, particularly Josy, and Maya makes friends with the mc in an instant. So why don't they have many friends, or is it that they do, we just don't see it?
because we've never seen her talk to anyone other than Derek, MC and Josy.
because she spent her college freshman nights in the dark, in her bed, watching movies on her mobile phone (or doing as a puppet for Quinn).
With Maya, I can understand why she doesn't have many friends. It just puts more of a target on her back with her dad. Any new female friend is going to be under constant scrutiny from Daddy about whether she's a friend or a girlfriend. Her's dad's bullshit probably makes it hard and stressful to keep female friends.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
With Maya, I can understand why she doesn't have many friends. It just puts more of a target on her back with her dad. Any new female friend is going to be under constant scrutiny from Daddy about whether she's a friend or a girlfriend. Her's dad's bullshit probably makes it hard and stressful to keep female friends.
and the male ones she keeps at a distance for fear of them hitting on her...

Let's just say she's still the same social disaster she was in high school.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes