Daxos89

Jan 12, 2019
Guys!
Can you recommend a VN with good story, characters, decent renders /animation that is finished? (Already played AL)

I know this question might have popped up in the forum, but most of those recommendations are still works in progress. BaDIK is more then enough blueballing for me. Also I am interested in your opinions as BaDIK fans.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
Guys!
Can you recommend a VN with good story, characters, decent renders /animation that is finished? (Already played AL)

I know this question might have popped up in the forum, but most of those recommendations are still works in progress. BaDIK is more then enough blueballing for me. Also I am interested in your opinions as BaDIK fans.
One of my favourite VN is "Melody" from mr Dots Games. Is based on music so if you don't like it there's also depraved awakening which is a total different type of game. Both are completed so i hope you find some you like

Reactions: kazaf and Daxos89

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
It was good, but the scene with Sage when you are staying with her and she talks about trying to keep quiet if you put it in her ass was pretty damn hot.
OMG you're right. I forgot how amazing that scene was. And to my shame, Sage is my number one OG pick.

Damn this game is great.

My points still stands though, Bella is a must have.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
I think Sage's 'True colours' will be that she know's exactly what Quinn is up to.

MC already notes that she's smarter then he first realised so not much of a stretch to conclude she can't be totally clueless to what her VP and former daughter is doing.

Perhaps they are the 'questionable' choices that Sage and Quinn have discussed in private but "Quinn knows what needs to be done and then she does it" and Sage is happy to wake up at 6 in the morning to go over the HOT finances and be "collecting fees from her sisters" like the true pimp she is.

Whenever MC demurs and mentions a relationship she basically tells him "It's just sex bro!" and her favor to Quinn in setting up the Prep party could just be giving her a chance to expand the customer base of her medicinal business.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I think Sage's 'True colours' will be that she know's exactly what Quinn is up to.

MC already notes that she's smarter then he first realised so not much of a stretch to conclude she can't be totally clueless to what her VP and former daughter is doing.

Perhaps they are the 'questionable' choices that Sage and Quinn have discussed in private but "Quinn knows what needs to be done and then she does it" and Sage is happy to wake up at 6 in the morning to go over the HOT finances and be "collecting fees from her sisters" like the true pimp she is.
If Sage wasn't a main love interest, I would think the same thing. I dunno if DPC is going to have an actual pimp as a love interest, though.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
If Sage wasn't a main love interest, I would think the same thing. I dunno if DPC is going to have an actual pimp as a love interest, though.
Hey, do you think Quinn becomes a love interest, even though it's not a main love?
The interactions MC and Quinn have had leave you thinking she might be a love interest

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hey, do you think Quinn becomes a love interest, even though it's not a main love?
The interactions MC and Quinn have had leave you thinking she might be a love interest
Nope. The main LI have been set from the beginning, with end of episode summaries and everything. DPC isn't just going to suddenly change his methodology midway.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It could also be the MC's "True Colors".

We will be faced with a very important choice in this episode. This will be linked to our status as DIK, CHICK, or Neutral.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
It could also be the MC's "True Colors".

We will be faced with a very important choice in this episode. This will be linked to our status as DIK, CHICK, or Neutral.
Could be ..
someone (or several people) will show their true face

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So which characters true colors will be reveled in this episode, what do guys think?

I think it will be mostly Sage.
Maya's dad. He is a closet, self-loathing homosexual. He's not really traveling to B&R to watch Maya (his cover). He's traveling there to meet up with his gay boy pals so they can play a round of turn around, touch your toes, and see where the wild goose goes.

Reactions: InfiniteIgnorance
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes