InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
So which characters true colors will be reveled in this episode, what do guys think?

I think it will be mostly Sage.
DPC never focuses solely on one character per episode. Everything is MC centric.

If I had to guess, and I do since no one knows, "true colors" refers to who is really a DIK and who is really a HOT.

I think there are some people who do not belong. One of these things is not like the others.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Maya's dad. He is a closet, self-loathing homosexual. He's not really traveling to B&R to watch Maya (his cover). He's traveling there to meet up with his gay boy pals so they can play a round of turn around, touch your toes, and see where the wild goose goes.
Well, if we're going to DalliLand, then Maya's father and Stephen Burke are closeted lovers and that's how Maya's father has control over her student loans.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
DPC never focuses solely on one character per episode. Everything is MC centric.

If I had to guess, and I do since no one knows, "true colors" refers to who is really a DIK and who is really a HOT.

I think there are some people who do not belong. One of these things is not like the others.
So what you're saying is... we finally get to lynch that traitorious fuck Nick. :unsure:

I approve. (y)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Well, if we're going to DalliLand, then Maya's father and Stephen Burke are closeted lovers and that's how Maya's father has control over her student loans.
Yeah, I've previously pegged (hehe) Maya dad, Burke, Troy, Chad, Dawe, and a few others for the regular get together. They all pile in Troy's room, turn out the lights, and play guess who's in my mouth? That's why Troy is so eager to get MC out of the room so much. Party time.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
So what you're saying is... we finally get to lynch that traitorious fuck Nick. :unsure:

I approve. (y)
Yea, I definitely think Nick is too far up VInny's ass to be a true DIK. But Tommy is pretty fucking useless, too, in terms of "being a DIK." And there are definitely a couple of HOTs that have got to go. They don't fit in. But I'd be happy if DPC would get Stephen Burke and Tybalt the Melon Fucker out of thee. They are plot devices who have long since outlived their usefulness.

I also think Jade sent the cluck of Cathy because who else would be in the women's locker room with a teacher unnoticed. I hope this is leading up to all of the Burke's taking a flying fucking leap off a short pier.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, I've previously pegged (hehe) Maya dad, Burke, Troy, Chad, Dawe, and a few others for the regular get together. They all pile in Troy's room, turn out the lights, and play guess who's in my mouth? That's why Troy is so eager to get MC out of the room so much. Party time.
Dawe would be too easy to guess. "Is that a toothpick in my mouth or are you just happy to see me?"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

is an interesting key to interpretation.

the true colours could be those of the fraternity

Josy becoming a HOT
the DIKs traitor coming out of the closet
some rift between Sage and Quinn

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yea, I definitely think Nick is too far up VInny's ass to be a true DIK. But Tommy is pretty fucking useless, too, in terms of "being a DIK." And there are definitely a couple of HOTs that have got to go. They don't fit in. But I'd be happy if DPC would get Stephen Burke and Tybalt the Melon Fucker out of thee. They are plot devices who have long since outlived their usefulness.
Well I feel that way about the Maya dad situation. I just want that to be over. The problem with axing Burke and Tybalt at this stage is you would need to replace them with someone. All we would have left is Vinny who is just Tommy to the second power. We're approaching the midway point of the game and our main antagonists(s) should be heavily involved in the storyline by now. Right now, we are still trying to figure out who the main antagonist is...if DPC is choosing to have one.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I also think Jade sent the cluck of Cathy because who else would be in the women's locker room with a teacher unnoticed. I hope this is leading up to all of the Burke's taking a flying fucking leap off a short pier.
I dunno about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Jade took the picture. But in a game with hacking/stealing digital files going on, I would figure Cathy's picture was acquired the same way. I just don't see any reason Jade would do that to Cathy, her best friend.

The picture could also just be taken peeping tom style. Be at the window and zoom.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I dunno about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Jade took the picture. But in a game with hacking/stealing digital files going on, I would figure Cathy's picture was acquired the same way. I just don't see any reason Jade would do that to Cathy, her best friend.
If Jade did that to Cathy, then I wouldn't feel bad about releasing the Jade video to the DIKs, and in turn, to Burke. I kind of don't already :giggle: but I really wouldn't if Jade is the culprit.

The picture could also just be taken peeping tom style. Be at the window and zoom.
Yeah, it's not unheard of for people to be creeping around on campus and in showers and locker rooms. It seems to happen quite a lot at B&R actually.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Well I feel that way about the Maya dad situation. I just want that to be over. The problem with axing Burke and Tybalt at this stage is you would need to replace them with someone. All we would have left is Vinny who is just Tommy to the second power. We're approaching the midway point of the game and our main antagonists(s) should be heavily involved in the storyline by now. Right now, we are still trying to figure out who the main antagonist is...if DPC is choosing to have one.
Vinny is an uber douche. You can just tell by looking at him. Nothing about Nick being stuck to his ass makes any sense. He seems like a pointless character, too. Why does antagonist Quinn need her own antagonist, Vinny?

I don't know if you need to replace the Burke's or not. DPC has many antagonists in the game. Maybe too many. I mean you don't really need the antagonists to have antagonists of their own to make the game work. We don't even really know who is which right now and maybe that's what "true colors" is all about. When it gets down to brass tacks whose side are you on?

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
So which characters true colors will be reveled in this episode, what do guys think?

I think it will be mostly Sage.
Camilla. Her true colors are revealed as an illegal citizen, then she gets deported at the end of the episode as a cliffhanger.

Reactions: CC15BC

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019

I'm too lazy to go all the way back through the game right now to grab screenshots but I could have sworn Jade was mad at Cathy over something.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Considering your personal ambition, the identity of your future arch-enemy is crystal clear. :WeSmart:

Tommy.gif

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Vinny is an uber douche. You can just tell by looking at him. Nothing about Nick being stuck to his ass makes any sense. He seems like a pointless character, too. Why does antagonist Quinn need her own antagonist, Vinny?

I don't know if you need to replace the Burke's or not. DPC has many antagonists in the game. Maybe too many. I mean you don't really need the antagonists to have antagonists of their own to make the game work. We don't even really know who is which right now and maybe that's what "true colors" is all about. When it gets down to brass tacks whose side are you on?
While I would prefer having at least one character (call him/her antagonist or not) who can legitimately challenge MC's supremacy on campus, I do like this idea of just having normal characters in shades of gray that appear and disappear throughout the story to cause mild conflict. I mean, this is a college story not a super hero movie with an evil villain trying to take over the world. I don't know. Either way, I just want it to be revealed soon. Too many secrets remain. Need a least a few answers to the mysteries at this point.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm too lazy to go all the way back through the game right now to grab screenshots but I could have sworn Jade was mad at Cathy over something.
Yeah, something happens in episode 6. They vaguely talk it at the bar. But its a mystery for now. There's also Jade's suspicion that Stephen slept with Cathy since he said her name while drunkenly banging Jade. But she has no confirmation of that.

Vinny and Nick seemed to have been tight before they ever joined the DIKs. Most likely its that "old friend you stand by even when he goes off the rails" thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes