InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah, something happens in episode 6. They vaguely talk it at the bar. But its a mystery for now. There's also Jade's suspicion that Stephen slept with Cathy since he said her name while drunkenly banging Jade. But she has no confirmation of that.
I guess if I thought somebody I considered a friend was fucking my spouse I would want revenge, too. Cluck, Cluck.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Vinny and Nick seemed to have been tight before they ever joined the DIKs. Most likely its that "old friend you stand by even when he goes off the rails" thing.
I guess this makes sense but Ive never really understood the whole "bros before hoes" mentality or whatever the fuck it's called. I also never understood the whole "chicks before dicks" thing. I tend to distance myself from shitbags like Vinny. I consider it a sign of maturity. But then I remember where we are and almost no one is mature. No wonder they think the MC is an alpha male.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I guess if I thought somebody I considered a friend was fucking my spouse I would want revenge, too. Cluck, Cluck.
I mean, would you go that far on your best friend without any proof? When she might be innocent? That just makes you a complete cunt. And from what we've seen of Jade, I don't see her doing that.

I guess this makes sense but Ive never really understood the whole "bros before hoes" mentality or whatever the fuck it's called. I also never understood the whole "chicks before dicks" thing. I tend to distance myself from shitbags like Vinny. I consider it a sign of maturity. But then I remember where we are and almost no one is mature. No wonder they think the MC is an alpha male.
Its not a bros before hoes thing. Its a friendship thing. It happens with women, too.

Reactions: n0cn1l

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
They feel identified with the MC :ROFLMAO: :whistle:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...Bella isn't even my main and i would chop off my dick if that happened.

I mean, look at that girl. That blowjob was the hottest thing in the game yet.
It was good, but the scene with Sage when you are staying with her and she talks about trying to keep quiet if you put it in her ass was pretty damn hot.
OMG you're right. I forgot how amazing that scene was. And to my shame, Sage is my number one OG pick.

Damn this game is great.

My points still stands though, Bella is a must have.
A huge difference between the Bella blowjob scene in the DIK library, and the Sage sex scene after the HOTs movie night is the dialogue.

There is literally no dialogue between Bella and the mc once the scene really gets going, it's just her sucking his cock from numerous positions (arguably it's hard to discuss politics with 12 inches down your throat, just ask my wife - no cuck jokes allowed! ;)).

In the Sage sex scene after the HOTs movie night, it's both super sexy and hilarious, as Lightaces notes, they are talking the whole way through it, trying to stay quiet, fighting each other (in a good way), it's just a great scene.

I don't know why, but that kind of comparison always makes me think of the old Star Wars movies where Darth Vader is fighting Luke Skywalker and there's all that talk, "I am your father etc." That shit really draws you in, it doesn't even matter how good the choreography is because the scene has so much substance. Compared with the later films where Darth Maul is doing all this fancy shit flipping around spinning his swords and there's no dialogue, no banter. Basically it's boring...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying BaDIK is as good as Star Wars... BaDIK shits all over Star Wars! :ROFLMAO:

Guys!
Can you recommend a VN with good story, characters, decent renders /animation that is finished? (Already played AL)

I know this question might have popped up in the forum, but most of those recommendations are still works in progress. BaDIK is more then enough blueballing for me. Also I am interested in your opinions as BaDIK fans.
Long Live the Princess is a great game. It doesn't say it's finished, but it pretty much is. You can play it all the way to completion but I think the developers want to flesh out a few more things inside the game, but you wouldn't even notice it. Well written, murder, mystery, political intrigue with magic, subterfuge, skills to learn, oh and a decent number of love interests to fuck. :sneaky:

Hey, do you think Quinn becomes a love interest, even though it's not a main love?
The interactions MC and Quinn have had leave you thinking she might be a love interest
Nope. The main LI have been set from the beginning, with end of episode summaries and everything. DPC isn't just going to suddenly change his methodology midway.
Quinn is a major plot character, and it's possible that there could be an ending with Quinn, but I imagine it'd be a "bad ending" 'cause everyone else could be fucked up or something. But who knows, I don't think we're even half way there yet, so anything could happen!

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Eating people is a skill.
There is eating people :sneaky:, and then there is eating people :eek:. I'm a big fan of the former. :cool:

Yeah, I've previously pegged (hehe) Maya dad, Burke, Troy, Chad, Dawe, and a few others for the regular get together. They all pile in Troy's room, turn out the lights, and play guess who's in my mouth? That's why Troy is so eager to get MC out of the room so much. Party time.
Congrate BaDik becoming no 2 in view on this forum. Time to dethrone the no 1 milker
BaDIK was #1 for quite a while. I have no idea how "What a Legend" got ranked so high. It's basically a poor man's Sierra Adventure Game with really obvious humor and lack luster sex scenes. :rolleyes: It's OK, but so not #1 material...

While I would prefer having at least one character (call him/her antagonist or not) who can legitimately challenge MC's supremacy on campus, I do like this idea of just having normal characters in shades of gray that appear and disappear throughout the story to cause mild conflict. I mean, this is a college story not a super hero movie with an evil villain trying to take over the world. I don't know. Either way, I just want it to be revealed soon. Too many secrets remain. Need a least a few answers to the mysteries at this point.
Given it's just meant to be guy goes to college, guy fucks lots of girls, guy learns the meaning of "family", it doesn't require an evil scientist plotting to destroy the world.

Basically Jocks, nerds, faculty on a power trip are all par for the course in this kind of world. Throw in a drug dealer and you've upped the ante enough to propel it on for a few more seasons.

Then a few side episodes (spring break, Japan trip to meet Riona's relatives before marriage). There's no need to go crazy.
:cool:

No wonder they think the MC is an alpha male.
OMG he's so alpha! It's just he's a nice alpha who helps people and cries sometimes... :geek:

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
I mean, would you go that far on your best friend without any proof? When she might be innocent? That just makes you a complete cunt. And from what we've seen of Jade, I don't see her doing that.

Its not a bros before hoes thing. Its a friendship thing. It happens with women, too.
Would I? No. Would Jade, who thinks Stephen is fucking every female student and teacher at B&R? I'm not sure. She seems to me more like the type who would fuck every male student and teacher at B&R than the type who would railroad her best friend but there's also a lot we don't know about this threesome crap that keeps coming up.

I'm just trying to figure out who has reasons to screw Cathy over like that and Jade and Stephen are the first ones on my list.

I understand friendship but I also understand personal responsibility. You don't tie yourself to people who only function as anchors. Guilt by assocation is a thing. It's perception. If Nick is still hanging with or around Vinny he looks guilty as fuck about not being loyal to the DIKs. And considering the shit Vinny is into that makes it even worse. But Tommy is also into shit and maybe that's why all goes unchecked. Rusty is not into any of that shit and neither is Sage and I think that's why things are going to blow up in both houses sooner or later.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Hey DIKs and HOTs, any theories shooting around about what legal issues Neil has had in his past ?

"struggles to make ends meet due to some legal issues in his past"

- Sued to pay alimony ? Do we have a big bro or big sis ?

- Some debts ? Must've been something really bad then, if its still effecting him 20 years later.

Sibling would ofc be awesome for some great reunion type story, and the debt ... well if the game takes place in some fictional US-based country, it could give our beloved Tybalt ammunition, if he buys the debt and uses it to force the MC to stay the fuck away from Jill.

Any other theories out there ?

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Even without proof? Yikes...remember me to never piss you off
Women can be possessive, territorial, and vindictive. And we never forget anything. We will fuck with you for life if you give us a reason. Sometimes, even if you don't give us a reason. There are a million things to love about us but we're not without fault. Being closer in age to Jade and Cathy than to the college girls I can speak more as to how they might handle such a situation. That doesn't mean DPC will go in that direction. It just means if he did it would be fairly realistic.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
I'm just trying to figure out who has reasons to screw Cathy over like that and Jade and Stephen are the first ones on my list.
My guess is it being Cathy doesn't matter. The point wasn't to fuck Cathy over, but the DIKs, imo. It could've been any teacher, and the perpetrators just chose Cathy. It could've also simply been convenience, if they stole the photo. Swipe a whole bunch of shit, peruse through it, and see whats usable. That sort of thing.

Its no coincidence this happened on the heels of the Jocks photo shenanigans. If it was just about Cathy, there'd be no need to go through the extra effort of posting it through the DIK account. Just make a fake account, tag the right people for exposure, job done.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Hey DIKs and HOTs, any theories shooting around about what legal issues Neil has had in his past ?

"struggles to make ends meet due to some legal issues in his past"

- Sued to pay alimony ? Do we have a big bro or big sis ?

- Some debts ? Must've been something really bad then, if its still effecting him 20 years later.

Sibling would ofc be awesome for some great reunion type story, and the debt ... well if the game takes place in some fictional US-based country, it could give our beloved Tybalt ammunition, if he buys the debt and uses it to force the MC to stay the fuck away from Jill.

Any other theories out there ?
Yea, Neil and Lynette were never married which means Neil probably had to fight Lynette's parents for custody of the MC after she passed away. Family court is really expensive. It can bankrupt people.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
My guess is it being Cathy doesn't matter. The point wasn't to fuck Cathy over, but the DIKs, imo. It could've been any teacher, and the perpetrators just chose Cathy. It could've also simply been convenience, if they stole the photo. Swipe a whole bunch of shit, peruse through it, and see whats usable. That sort of thing.

Its no coincidence this happened on the heels of the Jocks photo shenanigans. If it was just about Cathy, there'd be no need to go through the extra effort of posting it through the DIK account. Just make a fake account, tag the right people for exposure, job done.
That's the confusing part. And that 's where I was connecting it to Nick or Vinny. Because Nick was sitting alone in the library (where the laptop was found) and if Nick is more loyal to VInny than to the DIKs ...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yea, Neil and Lynette were never married which means Neil probably had to fight Lynette's parents for custody of the MC after she passed away. Family court is really expensive. It can bankrupt people.
Is that really a thing? The father of a child has to fight the mother's parents for custody of his child just because he wasn't married to her? Surely not...

EDIT: Just read this article, looks like they can be dicks about it if they want to...

miko_x

Jan 12, 2021
Sorry to interrupt with a question that probably has been asked thousands of times, but you know, 6283 pages to find it..
Will this game be updated? Any ETA?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Very nice one, I like that a lot. I had the impression from how MC talks about that side of his familiy, that his grandpa is one of those rich "My way or the highway" patriachs and he never wanted anything to do with his daughter and the "lowlife" offspring. But it would certainly make a lot of sense.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It is when the parents have money and can argue the father is "unfit" ...
He obviously won that case (if indeed it took place) and he seems to be a great father. He just missed the bit about telling his son not to sneak around girls' showers naked, other than that, he seems to have raised a fine lad.

Sorry to interrupt with a question that probably has been asked thousands of times, but you know, 6283 pages to find it..
Will this game be updated? Any ETA?
Official release this Friday, we should see it here shortly afterwards.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
That's the confusing part. And that 's where I was connecting it to Nick or Vinny. Because Nick was sitting alone in the library (where the laptop was found) and if Nick is more loyal to VInny than to the DIKs ...
Yeah, I think its Vinny, too. Its the fuckery with the jocks, Nick weird behavior, his room being clean, etc. Plus he's getting that bit-by-bit set up, which clearly points to him playing a big role. Vinny being behind the photos, DIK/jock fuckery side of things seems like a given, imo. Just need hard proof instead of all these hints.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes