InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
What if it's personal vendetta with Tommy and/or Quinn? When someone is deeply pissed they don't tend to give a fuck about the consequences.
I'm sure it's both but he has a lot more to gain from getting rid of Quinn. Tommy is just as much of a useless asshole as Vinny but he's not cutting in on VInny's drug sales.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think it was the Tri-Alphas. Dawe wants revenge because almost every DIK fucked Arieth. With Cathy Cluck, the Tri-Alphas will also have had a hand in it. Rusty said when he came from Cathy that Cathy helped the DIK's from the beginning. Chad's attack on the MC put the Tri-Alphas under scrutiny. Probably by/or through Cathy. Dawe showed up at Quinn's with the pictures and had speech needs. Who knows what the two have planned.:unsure:

That with Josy pregnancy was a mistake on my part. I have the proof. Josy's thoughts during the first sex with MC. "(Human contact...how I've missed this...)" How I could forget that! Sorry my mistake had been.:cry:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yes, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not like fucking with the DIKs is going to get Vinny back into B&R.
We don't know that Vinny's and Quinn's territory has any overlap. Quinn is just selling to students and keeping her operation small. Also, Buddy's line about telling Quinn to go see how Vinny runs his operation implies to me they have different territories. It doesn't really make sense to tell someone to go see how someone else is doing your job better than you in your own territory. Unless Buddy is trying to get either Vinny or Quinn to shank the other.

That said, if he is trying to fuck Quinn up, I would imagine he gains more by keeping the HOTs intact and taking over the restaraunt.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
To me its not an attack on the DIKs, this runs way deeper and wider.

1. Chad gets blackmailed ( president of the tri-alphas )

2. Chad gets suspended from his fraternity for fighting ( and sets a precedent ) - Dawe becomes the president.

3. DIKs laptop is used to spread Cathy pic. Rusty has to report to her, given the precedent Chad set, one wouldve assumed Rusty gets suspended as president of the DIKs and Tommy takes over.

4. Rusty doesnt get suspended - DIKs Mansion gets trashed with someone trying very hard to blame the Tri-Alphas, to make the DIKs react, setting up another chance for Rusty to get suspended.

5. Nicks room is barely touched ( Vinnys best friend )

6. Quinn gets jumped and gets her money stolen - Quinn and Vinny both have the same supplier and both deal drugs.

So if you sum that all up, to me its obvious thats all Vinnies doing, he wants to get Rusty out, beacuse Rusty would never agree to him dealing drugs out of the Mansion. Then he makes a deal with Tommy, who is using, offering him a cut or all the drugs he wants if he can use the DIK mansion as an headquarter for his dealing operation. Meanwhile he discredited Quinn, she was already late with her payments last time, setting himself up to run the entire drug market of the university by himself. And its obviously much easier to deal with an Idiot like Dawe and have him dance to your tune, than trying the same thing with Chad. To me it was crystal clear once Quinn got jumped.
Vinny will have nothing to do with the destruction of the DIK Mansion. Doesn't make sense from a drug dealer's point of view. Why would he harm good customers?
Vinny also had a problem with Tommy, not Rusty.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
To me its not an attack on the DIKs, this runs way deeper and wider.

1. Chad gets blackmailed ( president of the tri-alphas )

2. Chad gets suspended from his fraternity for fighting ( and sets a precedent ) - Dawe becomes the president.

3. DIKs laptop is used to spread Cathy pic. Rusty has to report to her, given the precedent Chad set, one wouldve assumed Rusty gets suspended as president of the DIKs and Tommy takes over.

4. Rusty doesnt get suspended - DIKs Mansion gets trashed with someone trying very hard to blame the Tri-Alphas, to make the DIKs react, setting up another chance for Rusty to get suspended.

5. Nicks room is barely touched ( Vinnys best friend )

6. Quinn gets jumped and gets her money stolen - Quinn and Vinny both have the same supplier and both deal drugs.

So if you sum that all up, to me its obvious thats all Vinnies doing, he wants to get Rusty out, beacuse Rusty would never agree to him dealing drugs out of the Mansion. Then he makes a deal with Tommy, who is using, offering him a cut or all the drugs he wants if he can use the DIK mansion as an headquarter for his dealing operation. Meanwhile he discredited Quinn, she was already late with her payments last time, setting himself up to run the entire drug market of the university by himself. And its obviously much easier to deal with an Idiot like Dawe and have him dance to your tune, than trying the same thing with Chad. To me it was crystal clear once Quinn got jumped.
Except that Rusty is never going to be removed from the DIKs because
and
so what that would come down to is Rusty telling Tommy and Nick both to get the fuck out. And probably the MC kicking Vinny's ass.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, but

It's not like fucking with the DIKs is going to get Vinny back into B&R.
I don't think Vinny and Quinn are against each other in any way. more than likely they were allies, friends. they definitely form the same "crew". Hell I go that far that may be they are brother and sister. :unsure:.
Quinn being Vinny's sister would be a nice twist. and explain how Vinny framed the Diks with the help of Quinn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Vinny will have nothing to do with the destruction of the DIK Mansion. Doesn't make sense from a drug dealer's point of view. Why would he harm good customers?
Vinny also had a problem with Tommy, not Rusty.
It makes perfekt sense, before anything goes - he has to get rid of Rusty, the laptop plan failed, but ONLY because Cathy, against all odds and because of her good relationship with Rusty, decided to not include the other councelors.

The destruction of the DIKs is merely attempt #2 to get Rusty in trouble and as an added Bonus because it makes them desperate. Nobody knows or even suspects him, so there is no harm in the relationship of him and his future customers.

Wether he likes or hates Tommy is of no consequence, Rusty would never allow Vinnie to deal drugs out of the Mansion, Tommy is using himself and not just weed - he is literally the perfect dude to have in place instead of Rusty.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think Vinny and Quinn are against each other in any way. more than likely they were allies, friends. they definitely form the same "crew". Hell I go that far that may be they are brother and sister. :unsure:.
Quinn being Vinny's sister would be a nice twist. and explain how Vinny framed the Diks with the help of Quinn.
Buddy used to tease Quinn a little bit with Vinny, didn't he? Maybe some kind of sibling competition?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It makes perfekt sense, before anything goes - he has to get rid of Rusty, the laptop plan failed, but ONLY because Cathy, against all odds and because of her good relationship with Rusty, decided to not include the other councelors.

The destruction of the DIKs is merely attempt #2 to get Rusty in trouble and as an added Bonus because it makes them desperate. Nobody knows or even suspects him, so there is no harm in the relationship of him and his future customers.

Wether he likes or hates Tommy is of no consequence, Rusty would never allow Vinnie to deal drugs out of the Mansion, Tommy is using himself and not just weed - he is literally the perfect dude to have in place instead of Rusty.
But Vinny should have assumed that the DIK Mansion would not be repaired without Rusty. Rusty has the money, not Tommy. And Vinny could not have known that the MC would be useful in this regard. Vinny will not even know the MC. Ergo, the risk of losing a customer would be too high.:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Buddy used to tease Quinn a little bit with Vinny, didn't he? Maybe some kind of sibling competition?
maybe. it's already interesting that Quinn and Vinny supplier is the same person. and that person happened to be Quinn's possible Father's friend.
even if they are not relatives. I think Quinn , Riona, Vinny goes way back with each other, they could have grown up together as kid, being part of the same gang the same circle.
same way, like Rusty and Tommy, or Josy maya Derek.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
maybe. it's already interesting that Quinn and Vinny supplier is the same person. and that person happened to be Quinn's possible Father's friend.
even if they are not relatives. I think Quinn , Riona, Vinny goes way back with each other, they could have grown up together as kid, being part of the same gang the same circle.
same way, like Rusty and Tommy, or Josy maya Derek.
Would definitely be an interesting side story.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Except that Rusty is never going to be removed from the DIKs because
and
so what that would come down to is Rusty telling Tommy and Nick both to get the fuck out. And probably the MC kicking Vinny's ass.
Totally disagree with you there, Rusty already jumped on his sword telling Cathy he takes full responsibility, he was ready to resign, given the Chad precedent.

And you have more trust into the whole Burgmeister protection than Rusty, because if you remember he was scared that the entire fraternity gets suspended.

Some Alumni is in most cases the first to own a fraternity house, doesnt mean that when Rusty graduates the DIKs will cease to exist. Im sure Rusty will make sure the Traditions he established will live on.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Quinn needs the money from her sales and now that she has lost the Preps and the Tri-Alphas she needs all the business she can get. Her Xanax sales to Sally aren't going to pay the bills. I have to think she would gut Vinny like a deer if she had the chance.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Quinn needs the money from her sales and now that she has lost the Preps and the Tri-Alphas she needs all the business she can get. Her Xanax sales to Sally aren't going to pay the bills. I have to think she would gut Vinny like a deer if she had the chance.
On that I 100% agree with you :D

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
But Vinny should have assumed that the DIK Mansion would not be repaired without Rusty. Rusty has the money, not Tommy. And Vinny could not have known that the MC would be useful in this regard. Vinny will not even know the MC. Ergo, the risk of losing a customer would be too high.:unsure:
He had the place trashed, not destroyed. Its not like he tore down the walls or set it on fire. As i said they would have definatly been desperate and thats EXACTLY where someone with cash could swoop in and make favorable deals.

And regarding your Idea that it was the Tri-Alphas who trashed the Mansion. They are imo the one faction that never ever did it. Burke said to Chad very clearly :

"You get ONE final chance, and we will watch you very closely. The same goes for your former fraternity. Be sure to tell your friends that. We are giving you a second chance and we dont do third chances."

And then the Tri-Alphas are supposed to trash the DIKs mansion leaving their signs all over the place ? The MC was in the room with chad - all it would take is telling Burke to come look at the mansion and the tri-alphas would be done. Not even Dawe is THAT stupid.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just had a thought, as I often do. What if the cliffhanger doesn't start directly with EP7, but is delayed by 1 or 2 hours. What I find strange about the screenshot is that the head covers the dresser. Is the dresser perhaps already emptied?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes