carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
You can say that If I have to chose one then I will chose sage from Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella and If I have given chance I will go for quinn over sage. - - - Yeah yeah yeah , I know a judgment is coming from everyone on my character.

Well I also loved ashely character I hope there will be more Interaction with her.
Quinn has something in her gaze that makes me think there's something more to her.
Not just the bad girl, something hides, maybe a need for someone to listen to her, i love her lol

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
This must be a huuge update, it's taking longer than usual.
in DPC patreon says : " The animation playtime of this episode alone is now over 18 minutes, which is a +110% increase compared to episode 6. I think I've produced all animations needed, but a few scenes remain to be written.

The static render count of 3505 has also officially surpassed episode 6."

so i guess it's a little longer

Reactions: SSJGOD and Casmyr

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Given we don't know if the Lynette's parents did anything antagonistic in this case, but from what we do know, you'd have to feel for them. They didn't approve of Neil, their daughter ran off to be with him, then she fucking died?! Fuck that, it'd take them a long time, if ever at all, to come to grips with that.
as far as we know, Lynette's parents are right.

their daughter, who had just come of age, ran away for her first crush with a man much older than her, immediately became pregnant and died in childbirth. what parent would be happy that their daughter, with all the possibilities that money offers, became pregnant by a man she had known for only a few months?

up to that point in the story they are certainly right, at least in their feelings.

then we don't know what happens. if they have disowned their daughter it is an ugly gesture, but in their anger understandable, if they have sought revenge ditto. the fact that they have never sought a relationship with the only remaining sign of their daughter's passage on earth, after so many years, remains a stain

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
repairs 1st salvage 2nd everything else comes naturally! always work with teams of 3 dudes to increase the bonus! if the repair schedule is the same as the ep.6 you will have more then enough time and money to fix everything!

cleaning and salvage are always up more then repairing so those you can do them naturally!

the money thing if worst comes to worst there are plenty of "missions" where you can get 3 and 4 bucks per worker so save and reload until you get them! in 1 clean sweep you can make 9 or 12 for a 3 people team so money should not be an issue!

I have a question, if I didn't repair the bathroom, wouldn't Isabella have showered? LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SomboSteel

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I have a question, if I didn't repair the bathroom, wouldn't Isabella have showered? LOL
she always showers! there is a remark regarding glass on the floor! i always repair where i can get 100% with 3 dudes 1st! with 3 dudes you get a 6xp increase to all the stats in need of repair plus extra points that can be used to attribute to stats later on!

i also always do the x5 xp increase and keep the numbers round so they can easyer to assign!

worst case save see where you will need the points and reload to do the best room per xp gain!

Reactions: carlosrm

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I just hope the content size per episode starts to stalemate. If DPC continues to increase the episode size with every update then we're potentially looking at one update per year.

I think he posted the reasons for his delay on his patreon.
Now I do not remember the reasons, but you do not need to be subscribed to see his notes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I just hope the content size per episode starts to stalemate. If DPC continues to increase the episode size with every update then we're potentially looking at one update per year.
If an update takes a year and it is twice the size of one that takes 6 months, I don't see the problem. It's the same length of content.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think he posted the reasons for his delay on his patreon.
Now I do not remember the reasons, but you do not need to be subscribed to see his notes
There was no delay.

This is how long these games take to develop, who else is ripping out 3500 render updates every 5 months?

Because if someone else is hitting this level of content, I'd like to play that game.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
their daughter, who had just come of age, ran away for her first crush with a man much older than her, immediately became pregnant and died in childbirth. what parent would be happy that their daughter, with all the possibilities that money offers, became pregnant by a man she had known for only a few months?

up to that point in the story they are certainly right, at least in their feelings.

then we don't know what happens. if they have disowned their daughter it is an ugly gesture, but in their anger understandable, if they have sought revenge ditto. the fact that they have never sought a relationship with the only remaining sign of their daughter's passage on earth, after so many years, remains a stain
That is true.

Even if it is not rational, they lost their daughter, and they "need" to have a person responsible for this death. It is the father who becomes the object of their hatred.

We don't know the details. We only have Neil's version on the subject. Maybe he was the one who cut ties with Lynnette's family after her death.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
There was no delay.

This is how long these games take to develop, who else is ripping out 3500 render updates every 5 months?

Because if someone else is hitting this level of content, I'd like to play that game.
To be fair to a few other games, these aren't the most complicated renders in the world. Kind of simplistic and cartoonish, really. Not on the level of a City Of Broken Dreamers. Having said that, it's still a huge amount of content per release and you're probably already playing COBD.

InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
Quinn has something in her gaze that makes me think there's something more to her.
Not just the bad girl, something hides, maybe a need for someone to listen to her, i love her lol
Yea, and this explains why so many guys get used. "There's something about her!" Yea, she's a cunt with pretty green eyes. Therefore, she can do anything she wants and not be wrong.

MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
idk if it's just be, but does anyone else feel like Isabella and Jill actually mother and daughter and Jill was adopted into the Royce family? I mean, Isabella is hella protective of her and Jill does seek for her approval of being around MC. Anyone else thining that? me? no? idk i just thought of that while playing though it again getting ready for ep 7...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes