InfiniteIgnorance

Nov 3, 2019
He had the place trashed, not destroyed. Its not like he tore down the walls or set it on fire. As i said they would have definatly been desperate and thats EXACTLY where someone with cash could swoop in and make favorable deals.

And regarding your Idea that it was the Tri-Alphas who trashed the Mansion. They are imo the one faction that never ever did it. Burke said to Chad very clearly :

"You get ONE final chance, and we will watch you very closely. The same goes for your former fraternity. Be sure to tell your friends that. We are giving you a second chance and we dont do third chances."

And then the Tri-Alphas are supposed to trash the DIKs mansion leaving their signs all over the place ? The MC was in the room with chad - all it would take is telling Burke to come look at the mansion and the tri-alphas would be done. Not even Dawe is THAT stupid.
No, but Troy might trash the DIKs manison and make it look like the Tri-Alphas since he has a reason to hate them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He had the place trashed, not destroyed. Its not like he tore down the walls or set it on fire. As i said they would have definatly been desperate and thats EXACTLY where someone with cash could swoop in and make favorable deals.

And regarding your Idea that it was the Tri-Alphas who trashed the Mansion. They are imo the one faction that never ever did it. Burke said to Chad very clearly :

"You get ONE final chance, and we will watch you very closely. The same goes for your former fraternity. Be sure to tell your friends that. We are giving you a second chance and we dont do third chances."

And then the Tri-Alphas are supposed to trash the DIKs mansion leaving their signs all over the place ? The MC was in the room with chad - all it would take is telling Burke to come look at the mansion and the tri-alphas would be done. Not even Dawe is THAT stupid.
But Vinny won't be. He would hurt 2 customers. The goal of a drug dealer is to make money, not scare away customers. Accordingly, there seems to be a third faction playing DIK's and the Tri-Alpha's off against each other. I can't imagine the nerds. Maybe the preps. They have the resources to hire someone to do something like that. They also knew the HOT's would be with them. That the DIK's will most likely blame the Alpha's and consequently not be in their Mansion. Mmmmhh.:unsure:

Maybe Vinny, who was hired by the Preps, is after all?:unsure:

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
No, but Troy might trash the DIKs manison and make it look like the Tri-Alphas since he has a reason to hate them.
Troy is a reasonable stand-alone suspect, I can see that happening. But to me - if you choose to not fight Troy, he looked utterly terrified just from the MC yelling at him, my gut tells me he doesnt have the balls. And everything else that has happened, where we dont know who, why, and what for, falls so perfectly into Vinnies favor, ... well maybe DPC got me and its just too good to be true.

To me the final straw was Quinn getting jumped, that was literally my "A-ha" moment.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
very nice render good graphics. the characters are adorable.
the story is well executed.
The only criticism I have is that the between sequences are very drawn out, for example the most important topics of the background story are cut off but unimportant topics like getting drunk or the pranks are drawn out in any way.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean that the sex scenes are too short or something, but when, for example, the MC tries to tell something it is suddenly over before he starts.
apart from that, there is nothing to criticize from my side in the meantime, on the contrary, a very successful, very well implemented thing amazing job thumbs up.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:unsure:
He alone, Go room by room , and trash everything, hoping that he can finish it before the Diks arrive back. of course, first He stalk them, spying on them in hope that they will leave the mansion, and allow him to do it.

okey I buy it :ROFLMAO:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
But Vinny won't be. He would hurt 2 customers. The goal of a drug dealer is to make money, not scare away customers. Accordingly, there seems to be a third faction playing DIK's and the Tri-Alpha's off against each other. I can't imagine the nerds. Maybe the preps. They have the resources to hire someone to do something like that. They also knew the HOT's would be with them. That the DIK's will most likely blame the Alpha's and consequently not be in their Mansion. Mmmmhh.:unsure:
Again - nobody knows or even suspects that it was Vinnie, there is no scare, no worsening of any relationshop. Had the plan worked and Rusty gets supended, he couldve poped up saying "hey brothers, I heard you had some problems, how about I help you get it fixed and in return you do smth for me"

And yes, I agree there is a third faction - Vinnie :D

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
So which characters true colors will be reveled in this episode, what do guys think?

I think it will be mostly Sage.
It could also be the MC's "True Colors".

We will be faced with a very important choice in this episode. This will be linked to our status as DIK, CHICK, or Neutral.
Its most likely going to be everyone in one way or another. Sage will probally open up more. Maya/josy will be how they deal with Maya dad. Derek will probally be either how much has he been informing his dad of or what he chooses to do with him being there(or both). Bella will be more of James situation revealed. Jill will probally be how far she will go with tydbols blackmail (probally some more backstory). Quinn will probally be something to do with Maya and Mona being gone. Sara and mel will be their involvement in the chad situation. Ri will probally be whatever her hangup is with not being able to cum (some backstory behind her). Heather and Tommy i have a feeling will be my theory about the blowup with Tommy and vin and also her newfound obsession with mc. Cam (and Mona) could be the theory with the cluck. Aerith will still be the punchline. And most importantly mc, It will probally be what he will do about all these.

Edit: burke will be what he does with the video (if he has it) , jade- what she does about Cathy's resignation and Burke having the video (if he has it) and Cathy is what she was talking to jade about at the bar.

Last edited:

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Maybe Vinny, who was hired by the Preps, is after all?:unsure:
Woof, thats quite the reach there my friend, but I guess not impossible. I guess wether my theory has any merit or not solely depends on if Quinn getting jumped and robbed is related to the trashing of the DIKs mansion. If not than your guess is as good as any, because I wouldnt have a friggin clue who else but Vinnie could be the Mastermind behind everything that has happend.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Hey King SomboSteel, are you gonna bestow us with this month's delicious renders or are we going to get Prince Casmyr banned again?

Asking for a friend.

She explicitly said she had friends in the Josy flashback, iirc. She only got caught for being gay in that last year of high school. Makes sense she had friends before her dad went Gulag Commander on her.
I’ll do what I can(y)

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Who seeks to harm DIKs?

I don't think it's all about one big vilain.

For the photo of Catie, I think of Tommy (helped by Quinn), with the aim of taking the presidency.

For the house raid. It takes a lot of people to do it, several inside, and at least one watching the return of the DIKs. This leaves little option, so the jocks. They don't want to stop there after the altercation in front of their house, but they want to avoid the disturbances in front of their house because they are under surveillance (because of Chad). So they go to the DIKs to fight and / or make fun of their induction party without girls. They find the house empty, and take the opportunity to ransack it.

It is the escalation between the two frats, the Jocks have already destroyed the windows of DIKs, who take revenge by doing the same. The Jocks must respond louder.

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
I came back to this game after years without downloading in the past there was a theory that one of the girls had one (sexually transmitted disease), is it true?
if so, which of the women has the disease to start avoiding

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Who seeks to harm DIKs?

I don't think it's all about one big vilain.

For the photo of Catie, I think of Tommy (helped by Quinn), with the aim of taking the presidency.

For the house raid. It takes a lot of people to do it, several inside, and at least one watching the return of the DIKs. This leaves little option, so the jocks. They don't want to stop there after the altercation in front of their house, but they want to avoid the disturbances in front of their house because they are under surveillance (because of Chad). So they go to the DIKs to fight and / or make fun of their induction party without girls. They find the house empty, and take the opportunity to ransack it.

It is the escalation between the two frats, the Jocks have already destroyed the windows of DIKs, who take revenge by doing the same. The Jocks must respond louder.
I dont think Tommy is involved in Cathy cluck, why he would like the title of president of the diks knowing that he likes an easy life, to party and get high. Being the president will bring him more responsibilities.

Reactions: dalli_x

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
A huge difference between the Bella blowjob scene in the DIK library, and the Sage sex scene after the HOTs movie night is the dialogue.

There is literally no dialogue between Bella and the mc once the scene really gets going, it's just her sucking his cock from numerous positions (arguably it's hard to discuss politics with 12 inches down your throat, just ask my wife - no cuck jokes allowed! ;)).

Quinn is a major plot character, and it's possible that there could be an ending with Quinn, but I imagine it'd be a "bad ending" 'cause everyone else could be fucked up or something. But who knows, I don't think we're even half way there yet, so anything could happen!
Of-course I agree with point you make make about sage but I think if dev wanted to put dialogues he would have but he didn't example : When mc visit bella in sauna while making out with her
mc says "you are beautiful". And bella reply : Shyness !
I also like to make a point that whole bella character so not so very talkative for
example :
Mc (drunk) TO BELLA : You don't talk much, do you?

bella : I talk enough.

The difference exist because of characters are very different.
In opposite example : Camila, mona, sarha, mel, jade , oth We have conversation with them while doing so.

Regarding QUINN:

I taught about Quinn character a lot and I think you are right about having a chance to end up with her but also I think we might have to end our journey early so we could help or some other different plot then collage life or could be something else all together.

You can say that If I have to chose one then I will chose sage from Maya, Josy, Jill, Bella and If I have given chance I will go for quinn over sage. - - - Yeah yeah yeah , I know a judgment is coming from everyone on my character.

Well I also loved ashely character I hope there will be more Interaction with her.

Reactions: Actuallythedog

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I think it was the Tri-Alphas. Dawe wants revenge because almost every DIK fucked Arieth. With Cathy Cluck, the Tri-Alphas will also have had a hand in it. Rusty said when he came from Cathy that Cathy helped the DIK's from the beginning. Chad's attack on the MC put the Tri-Alphas under scrutiny. Probably by/or through Cathy. Dawe showed up at Quinn's with the pictures and had speech needs. Who knows what the two have planned.:unsure:

That with Josy pregnancy was a mistake on my part. I have the proof. Josy's thoughts during the first sex with MC. "(Human contact...how I've missed this...)" How I could forget that! Sorry my mistake had been.:cry:
I highly opposite of that because. Dawe character is too impulsive I didn't find any character-static that indicate that dawe could be near of that much planning. I can give many example that support my statment but that will be too much writing.

There is an incident which define how much low exception that character have form himself.
Example : When we prank dawe, He was trying to to take things or make things smother again. I dumb a men could be....

Dawe showed up at Quinn : I think it's more about drug or what chad mention to sage about pills. that was the issue or I could be completely wrong.
I am very against the idea of qiunn and dawe because Any given chance quinn insult Tri-alphas not to mention quinn insulting dawe on his own post and many other examples but there is money and stuff transaction for sure

About Cathy cluck : I think it's the same character which leak mc tape (If you show the proof to diks, Which I never do at any cost) to stephan and leaked Cathy photo online. I could be completely wrong at out of thinking here but Heather could also have hand in cathy crisis.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
hey guys , do you know any order to repair the Diks mansion? and how to divide the
attribute points (money, repair, etc)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes