Shuls01

May 22, 2018
When ep7 drops which routes are you going to start first? Probably going to get Jill's route out of the way first and then save Sage for last since it looks like she's got the most content this update
I'll probably do "single" MC route first.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1156681

Anyone with Mac who knows what do do with this? I cannot open it.
If people would Buy Me A Coffee for each time I answered this question on this forum, I would make as more as some devs I think :giggle:
Anyway, here's the answer:

The problem: during unzipping, the executable files in the game package lost their execute permission, so the app won't run.
Solution: if you still have the zip file, try unzipping it with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. The Unarchiver tends to be better in preserving these execute permissions.
If you've already deleted the zip and don't want to download the 11 GB again, you can fix the permissions yourself in Terminal.

In Terminal, type 'chmod a+x ' without the quotes and drag the first executable in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path to the executable file. Hit enter. Repeat for the second file.

To find the executables, right click on the game and choose Show package contents. Then go to Contents/MacOS. The file you are looking for is called BeinADIK. The second one (same name) is in Contents/MacOS/lib/darwinx86-64.

Reactions: MatsMeffert

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Does anyone wanna check if he dropped previous episodes at night when the day came or during the day when he announced it?

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
If its the usual release time it should be around 12 to 1 PM Europe time. So early afternoon for us europe people and early morning for US people?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
If its the usual release time it should be around 12 to 1 PM Europe time. So early afternoon for us europe people and early morning for US people?
I think so based on his last release for ep6.

Anyway can't wait to get that patron email with the big link. Already downloaded a fresh copy of ep6. Now I just gotta wait for that 4gb patch.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes