Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Tbh were all just guessing at this point, and it’s not gonna help, until DPC or someone on his team says something possibly on discord.
I mean guessing helps, I'm probably not the only person who has to make time to play video games/visual novels so it's nice to know WHEN to make time. And it's not nice at all if you make time at the wrong da :p seems most updates when he said X day he meant midday on X, not midnight when it becomes X so guess that means in more like 12-15 hours than in 3-4. For me that's a good enough estimate to leave it until tomorrow.

Reactions: JedahDohma

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Can't wait. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

What route are you guys going for first in episode 7? I'm thinking full Chick, aiming for Bella and Jill.

Reactions: kazaf

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

What route are you guys going for first in episode 7? I'm thinking full Chick, aiming for Bella and Jill.
Continue Neutral Sage run but gotta wait a bit longer for the mod to be updated as well, no big deal.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

1st play - Massive DiK save for the full manwhore route and max lewd content with Hots/Sage/Quinn/Bella

2nd Play - much more boring Massive ChicK with Jill/Maya/Josy as LIs.

Reactions: otranu
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes