carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
In both my saves where I am in a relationship with Maya and Josy I am also romancing Bella. Is there no way to get M&J to help me clean my room without playing everything from episode 3 all over?
With the scrappy mod you can change the variables of your route, once changed, you only have to advance one scene to activate them.
The problem is that you will only be able to play until chapter 6, until scrappy updates his mod (which should be quick)

Reactions: Zamu77

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Can't wait. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

What route are you guys going for first in episode 7? I'm thinking full Chick, aiming for Bella and Jill.
I have a main route. Which consists of what came out of my heart (that is, all the routes together, and I want to see where that takes me)
And then I'll play my Sage path . And finally bella and jill

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Think others have covered the scenes, for the rewards:

Isabella # 3 (Ep 3 - Freeroam)
persistent.ep3_card3 > Win the Ep 3 shot game, with less than three fails.

Camila # 2 (Ep 4 Freeroam)
persistent.ep4_card4 > Ep 4 Free roam hidden card, different places depending if stay with Bella, Derek or Sage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya # 4, 5, 6 (Ep 5 Freeroam)
Ep 5 Free roam hidden cards, when staying at Bella's place.

Mixed # (Ep 6 Laptop)
Unlocked when using the DIK laptop in Ep 6. Need to meet certain criteria for each wallpaper.
persistent.ep6_b13 > Fuck Riona during the Ep 5 Prep Mansion freeroam.
persistent.ep6_b17 > Automatic once got the other 16 wallpapers from the laptop.

You might need to use one of the walkthroughs to work out how to get to the various points/locations mentioned.

The only problem I've ever had with naming saves in BaDIK is DPC restricts the characters you can use to A-Z, a-z, 0-9, space and underscore.

So make sure you're not using any accented characters or other punctuation like hyphen, period etc.

Search the thread for posts by PBS666, has answered questions about Mac permissions many, many times.
I dont Know why, but I cant open this door in my playgame (Sage path)

I don't play DEREK path after fight with Josy and Maya, but now I will play

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I just finished Bellas route. Remade fresh saves. My old Bella save I had both Jill and Bella going but didn't want to see them cat fight so made a route for each.
Do you think it is a problem to make a route of bella and jill together? I mean, bella doesn't care if MC likes jill.
From Jill's side, we don't know, but I don't think she'd mind either.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Do you think it is a problem to make a route of bella and jill together? I mean, bella doesn't care if MC likes jill.
From Jill's side, we don't know, but I don't think she'd mind either.
Bruh did you even play ep5? The scene at Bellas place. Are we reading the same dialogue?

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020

What route are you guys going for first in episode 7? I'm thinking full Chick, aiming for Bella and Jill.
First Maya and Josy being my main path, then Sage and afterwards the fuck everyone DIK path, don't have one for Jill and Bella sadly

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
In both my saves where I am in a relationship with Maya and Josy I am also romancing Bella. Is there no way to get M&J to help me clean my room without playing everything from episode 3 all over?
I believe you get to choose here. For example I refused the help of Bella and afterwards I was able to get MJ to help me. I don't know if I romanced Bella tho in my main, it's been quite a while since I played but yea

Reactions: Zamu77

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Right now I only have two (Maya+Josy and Jill) I don't have any of the other routes because I deleted them, I want to be the most faithful for each girl then I would do the "single" route where I would fuck with everyone except the LI

I'm going to use the scrappy mod to create Sage and Isabella's route from the end of EP 6

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Will it be possible to talk about chapter 7 without problem, or do we have to cover with Spoiler?:cautious:
Normally it's considered common courtesy to not spoil movies/titles for 2 weeks. So you better put those talks on spoilers, but there's not a rule for this I guess.

Lagusta

Aug 22, 2020
I will delete all of my saves tomorrow and start every route from the beginning. Anyone else?

Also, I ve never played the neutral routes... does the story of any character benefit from a neutral route so far? Or am I missing just a few minor scenes here and there?

Reactions: Sg2211 and Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes