aseopva1

May 21, 2018
I will delete all of my saves tomorrow and start every route from the beginning. Anyone else?

Also, I ve never played the neutral routes... does the story of any character benefit from a neutral route so far? Or am I missing just a few minor scenes here and there?
I believe the primary threesome route MC+Josy+Maya requires a fairly netural play through. I know there are sex scenes that wont fully go unless dik/chick is between 2 and -2.

Jan 12, 2019
Ah, bois. Here we are again. At the penultimate night before we are blessed by the great doctor himself. The hype is real, my dick is harder (and thicker) than Arieth skull, and the anticipation is so palpable like a clogged artery about to give out.
I hope you all are ready. This is the moment our painstaking wait and sacrifices have lead to.
Once again, I, that shaded dude with glasses, is here to reminded you all...Like I do every time before the update... that we shall never forget the betrayal of bitch face Maya and two face Josy. May they burn in a sea of holy fire for all eternity :giggle: (the north remembers)
Now with that out of the way, don't forget... your tissues, to lock your door, and to fuck the shit out of Jade and if God loves us, hopefully we'll get to do more than tease Heather (I mean, Tommy is my boi and all but...it is what it is. This is the way:sneaky:)
As for myself, I won't be back on this thread until after I played the update to drop my thoughts and completely unnecessary review
The time is nigh fellas, may God have mercy on my meat...cause I won't:devilish:

Last edited:

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
If Josy was to get pregnant or some other heavy plot with her, than that would give a reason for Josy to flesh out more on her own instead of with maya.

Reactions: rai2001

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can't wait. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve.

What route are you guys going for first in episode 7? I'm thinking full Chick, aiming for Bella and Jill.
Jill and Bella obviously. :) #chick

With the new update, the worst thing is that I will still have to wait for the compressed version of the game and wt mod. :D

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
its been close to half year from the last update damn it took over 4 months what the heck is taking them so much time i think Dr pink cake said that they are one group so what take them so much time

tenor.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes