Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Think others have covered the scenes, for the rewards:

Isabella # 3 (Ep 3 - Freeroam)
persistent.ep3_card3 > Win the Ep 3 shot game, with less than three fails.

Camila # 2 (Ep 4 Freeroam)
persistent.ep4_card4 > Ep 4 Free roam hidden card, different places depending if stay with Bella, Derek or Sage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maya # 4, 5, 6 (Ep 5 Freeroam)
Ep 5 Free roam hidden cards, when staying at Bella's place.

Mixed # (Ep 6 Laptop)
Unlocked when using the DIK laptop in Ep 6. Need to meet certain criteria for each wallpaper.
persistent.ep6_b13 > Fuck Riona during the Ep 5 Prep Mansion freeroam.
persistent.ep6_b17 > Automatic once got the other 16 wallpapers from the laptop.

You might need to use one of the walkthroughs to work out how to get to the various points/locations mentioned.

The only problem I've ever had with naming saves in BaDIK is DPC restricts the characters you can use to A-Z, a-z, 0-9, space and underscore.

So make sure you're not using any accented characters or other punctuation like hyphen, period etc.

Search the thread for posts by PBS666, has answered questions about Mac permissions many, many times.
Ep 5 Free roam hidden cards, when staying at Bella's place.

Just this doesn't work for me... I clicked any where and nothing... o_O:eek::(:confused:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Wife: "When is the couch being delivered?"
Me: "Tomorrow."
Wife: "Do you think the color will match the den?"
Me: "You chose the color."
Wife: "Yeah, it might not match the walls and curtains."
Me: "We'll find out tomorrow."
Wife: "I'm thinking it might match, but the pillows won't."
Wife: "I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't match."
Wife: "Do you think you'll like the new couch?"

Now replace "couch" with "Ep. 7", "Wife" with "Posters", and colors and crap with plot theories they're still posting.

strippedgames

Apr 7, 2021
I always enjoy finding out new things on a replay. I always thought Quinn was a third year student, but she's only two year. Xerxes and Quinn gonna run that school in a couple years.
There is even a scene in which Sage says she was Quinn's mother when she entered university.

agentlicitator

Apr 3, 2020
Wife: "When is the couch being delivered?"
Me: "Tomorrow."
Wife: "Do you think the color will match the den?"
Me: "You chose the color."
Wife: "Yeah, it might not match the walls and curtains."
Wife: "I'm thinking it might match, but the pillows won't."
Wife: "I'm going to be pissed if it doesn't match."
Wife: "Do you think you'll like the new couch?"

Now replace "couch" with "Ep. 7", "Wife" with "Posters", and colors and crap with plot theories they're still posting.
Jason, is that you ?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm jealous, I just have the one. Full DIK run, with the exception of letting Derek know about Cathy on Swyper and sharing the Jade video.
I shared the video with the DIKs in my Sage DIK save. I dont think we will discover who send it to Burke in this update, for me is Nick or Tommy, doubt that Rusty did this.

jake2

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, this may be a repeat question, but my current game file is from 5.0 added with the 6.0 patch. Once 7.0 comes out, will I be able to restack the update patch onto the 6.0 one I have? Or do I need to download an original 6.0 file again?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi, this may be a repeat question, but my current game file is from 5.0 added with the 6.0 patch. Once 7.0 comes out, will I be able to restack the update patch onto the 6.0 one I have? Or do I need to download an original 6.0 file again?
You only need to apply patch 7.0

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
As long as your game isnt modded, the patch should work.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes