Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Continue Neutral Sage run but gotta wait a bit longer for the mod to be updated as well, no big deal.
How long does the mod usually take to be updated?

Saves made with it don't work on new versions do they? Need to wait for the updated mod first.

If so I'll have to wait. I work weekends anyways, so I don't have a lot of time to play on release anyway.

I'll be willing to wait. I'd have to avoid this thread though, so as to not see anything here before playing first.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
1st play - Massive DiK save for the full manwhore route and max lewd content with Hots/Sage/Quinn/Bella

2nd Play - much more boring Massive ChicK with Jill/Maya/Josy as LIs.
Interesting putting Bella in the DIK save. I have her on a Chick save since I think at some point a DIK choice will prevent her path from continuing.

My paths are:
DIK - Sage/Quinn, and all possible sex scenes with side girls (manwhore basically)
Chick - Bella/Jill - nice guy, as much as a member of the DIKs can be
Neutral - Maya/Josy - they are both my least favorite of the LIs, so they're on their own (not even got a full save made yet, will probably speed through it tomorrow while I wait for the mod to be updated)

Reactions: Lord Soth

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Interesting putting Bella in the DIK save. I have her on a Chick save since I think at some point a DIK choice will prevent her path from continuing.

My paths are:
DIK - Sage/Quinn, and all possible sex scenes with side girls (manwhore basically)
Chick - Bella/Jill - nice guy, as much as a member of the DIKs can be
Neutral - Maya/Josy - they are both my least favorite of the LIs, so they're on their own (not even got a full save made yet, will probably speed through it tomorrow while I wait for the mod to be updated)
Yeah my DiK playthrough is the "Going to Hell.." route as you know it`s just going to bite you in the ass...and pretty sure Bella is going to go Postal at some point..so she `s on that one :LOL:

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
someone please answer me fast...i wanna go for jill...then should i be a dik or a chick???
For sure Chick. You can progress with her on both paths right now but she is upset at some things you do on the DIK path, and there's an extra scene on the Chick path with her.

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
If I start playing v 0.6 now with walkthough mod will the saves from it work for v 0.7 ? Thanks for answer.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
If I start playing v 0.6 now with walkthough mod will the saves from it work for v 0.7 ? Thanks for answer.
Modded saves don't work with the unmodded version. If you're just starting though, you should take your time and enjoy the experience.

The update is tomorrow, and since this is such a popular game the mod is updated pretty fast. At least I remember it being fast.

If you are planning on getting as much stuff as you can (searching for all the content, multiple playthroughs), the updated mod should be ready by the time you're finished all the stuff in the first 6 episodes.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
About the hours the release could drop, as an European (UTC/GMT+2), DPC mostly always drop his twitt, update and release between 9 AM to 2 PM.

Generally here, afternoon work hours start at 2 PM so converted it's would give:
  • West-US: 5 AM (UTC-7)
  • East-US: 8 AM (UTC-4)
  • UK: 1 PM (UTC+1)
  • Europe: 2 PM (UTC+2)
  • Russia: 3 PM (UTC+3)
  • Japan: 9 PM (UTC+9)

Last edited:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
Yeah we will have to use spoiler for a day or maybe two. Not all the people will play it after its release here.
In fact, I won't even be able to play it yet. First I have to do an automatic translation of the game into my language and then wait for the scrappy mod. Kill me pls :cry:

Reactions: Warscared

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
In both my saves where I am in a relationship with Maya and Josy I am also romancing Bella. Is there no way to get M&J to help me clean my room without playing everything from episode 3 all over?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
In fact, I won't even be able to play it yet. First I have to do an automatic translation of the game into my language and then wait for the scrappy mod. Kill me pls :cry:
Neither do I, in the morning I ll be working, I'm sure I'll play in the afternoon or evening.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
In both my saves where I am in a relationship with Maya and Josy I am also romancing Bella. Is there no way to get M&J to help me clean my room without playing everything from episode 3 all over?
You need a save with only M&J path or at least without Bella path.

Reactions: Zamu77
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes