Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Hmm then perhaps I misread the dialogue between Neil and MC but I remember Neil saying that he was going to try to pull a favor otherwise get a quote from him. Either way, the money will be ready. But I'm all set on job lists, after doing the math I won't have to touch the $4 jobs in any route except for maybe my "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" route, for reasons I stated in my original post. And I, nor anyone who uses my saves, will have to worry about running out of turns in any route for the Mansion. That's a promise, I just don't know If getting the windows early or waiting for Luis's quote is the best move. When I make a decision I'll state them when posting the updated saves and persistent.
Hey,thanks for the saves man.

I just wanted to confirm whether you did a Cathy route on Bella,Jill & Bella, and random route save? Because for me,Bella rejected me for finding Cathy's panties in the car. But the Bio doesnt indicate that the MC did something with Cathy.

Reactions: SteveyP
Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys! I'm wondering what's the most intelligent way to play the game in the least amount of gameplays (without mod, because I feel since Ep 5 that using the mod lead to narrative inconsistences).
I want to play the game without reaching a point where romancing one of the girls ruins other's storyline. I know it's imposible, for example, to follow Jade and Josy/ Maya storylines on the same gameplay.

With that in mind, what would be your choice for different routes/ gameplays? Which girls would you choose if you, for example, want to do two gameplays: DIK and CHICK routes?

Thanks!! And excuse my bad english. It's not my native language.

FriedRiceMuncher

Mar 31, 2020
Anyone able to help me? I used SteveyP's update for season 7, deleted the persistent in both locations, updated with his and now my gallery is empty for S7 haha

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
I'm curious how far this game will go like is it only gonna be this one semester or do you think our mc will go home and maybe hangout with the girls over break then come back next semester? To me its def looking like mc will be the next dik president and Derek will be our vice I just wonder if we'll actually see that happen or if that's how the game will end/one of many possible endings

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey,thanks for the saves man.

I just wanted to confirm whether you did a Cathy route on Bella,Jill & Bella, and random route save? Because for me,Bella rejected me for finding Cathy's panties in the car. But the Bio doesnt indicate that the MC did something with Cathy.
No sweat. For my Blind play-through I sexted her through swyper but since I was on the Maya and Josy path I couldn't pursue her further So you will be clear on that save. On my Jill & Bella, Jill Only, and Bella only routes, I have not pursued any girls aside from them on their respective routes, not even casual sex with side girls like Cathy so you will be in the clear on those routes as well. Only on my "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" route do I ever pursue side girls. Every other save is made exclusively for the respective Main Girl. Hope this clears everything! Enjoy!

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
You have all rooms repaired and the windows ordered buy the end of the episode? Any tips? Because the best I can do is have one completed and the other ready by next turn in episode 8.
I think if you super optimize everything it might be possible to buy the windows in the last round of the mansion game for E7. I optimized a bunch, going so far as to create a spreadsheet with calculations, but I still didn't manage to do both in this episode.
Sadly I didnt write up anything so I cant really give a guide on it but what I do remember is I didnt take the VIP pass and I tried to always have at least 1 or 2 people doing 2$ or 3$ jobs. In terms of stats I buffed everyone that wasnt doing jobs to around 50% C/B/S and the couple I had doing jobs I buffed only their W, after that I went for maxing out MC so he could solo any room.
Best I can do is attach pics of my last minigame.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Now, I'm curious if u never bang Sage, I wonder what kind of scene or dialogue will happen.
Never played a full CHICK mode so your reply saves my time, huge THANKS!
hmm now ur onto something,
u give me an idea of replaying it but try not to even bang Sage and see what would happen
but..........................ngl i got here first because of Sage renders not Jill so gonna be hard for me to refuse her :ROFLMAO: ,
and personality wise there's more in Sage deep down that got me intrigued especially after how Bella is praising her and she open up to Maya at the end of the chapter

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
How do you trigger Cathy's scene?

EDIT: NVM, I saw a screenshot of the "madame" and thought it was Cathy. I was really hoping for a Cathy sex scene.

Last edited:

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
I have version 7.0 already downloaded since Friday, I have been waiting to play with the scrappy mod and I find out that patch 7.1 is out, and I do not want to download those 3 GB, there is no patch that goes from 7.0 to 7.1? , I guess it shouldn't be too heavy since they are just bug fixes.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
I have version 7.0 already downloaded since Friday, I have been waiting to play with the scrappy mod and I find out that patch 7.1 is out, and I do not want to download those 3 GB, there is no patch that goes from 7.0 to 7.1? , I guess it shouldn't be too heavy since they are just bug fixes.
There is only the official 7.1 patch. You'll have to download the full patch.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
You didn't misread, but I when buying the windows what MC says later, during the status report, is that the guy will help get them installed for free. Maybe the story/dialogue is set up in a weird way, as DPC doesn't speak English natively and sometimes it shows.

I think if you super optimize everything it might be possible to buy the windows in the last round of the mansion game for E7. I optimized a bunch, going so far as to create a spreadsheet with calculations, but I still didn't manage to do both in this episode.
Yeah, It threw me off a bit, so I'm just gonna go about it as if I will always need 65 to repair and in that case I've got it down.

That's where I'm at. I've got it down to where It will be complete buy the first turn in episode 8 but that's the earliest I can do it and that's after hours of planning. So It just surprised me when he managed to get the mansion repaired as well as have the windows ordered by the end of this episode. They're crazy efficient.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Yeah, It threw me off a bit, so I'm just gonna go about it as if I will always need 65 to repair and in that case I've got it down.

That's where I'm at. I've got it down to where It will be complete buy the first turn in episode 8 but that's the earliest I can do it and that's after hours of planning. So It just surprised me when he managed to get the mansion repaired as well as have the windows ordered by the end of this episode. They're crazy efficient.
I was surprised as well ngl since I didnt really do math for it or followed the guide posted here, now I wish I noted down the steps I took so I could help other people do the same :(

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes