SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I was surprised as well ngl since I didnt really do math for it or followed the guide posted here, now I wish I noted down the steps I took so I could help other people do the same :(
You're a different breed. But hopefully I can replicate your work and at the very least just hand people the save so they don't have to worry about it.

Reactions: Shuls01

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I'm trying to get rid of John at the party but I cant interact with him or the girl he is talking to at all, did I do something wrong or is it a bug?

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I'm trying to get rid of John at the party but I cant interact with him or the girl he is talking to at all, did I do something wrong or is it a bug?
Jhon isnt the jock who is trying his luck with Josy when mc brings her the daiquiri ?

Merawyn

Dec 11, 2020
Hello guys someone knows how to unlock the full scene with Sage ? when she was sick, i came to look after her in the S06 and i think i earned a lot of points with her, and i have a dik affinity. Someone knows what i'm missing ?

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Hello guys someone knows how to unlock the full scene with Sage ? when she was sick, i came to look after her in the S06 and i think i earned a lot of points with her, and i have a dik affinity. Someone knows what i'm missing ?
I believe you need to fuck her right away before you fuck Lily or anyone else.

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
ok so when cleaning the club, I can't do anything. I get 2 of the 4 and it sticks.... there's 2 things sitting on the table.... i go tthose.... then i can't go to any other screen and i've clicked everywhere! there's nothing to do..... what the Fuck am I doing wrong? besides playing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result....

Feb 13, 2021
So for some reason the scene with josy in your room, after the dialogue option 'It's bad if you don't move out" the game crashes it doesn't even give me an error or anything so i don't know how to fix it? Specifically after she says "So... Where do i go?" i also tried the other option but it leads to the same dialogue and crash

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
I liked how this episode's renders tell stories about two of the girls. One of those stories may also be reflected in dialogue with Rio. Foreshadowing?

I have a question about what a "path" is. I've got the official walkthrough, but it doesn't say anything about a Bella "path." Bella's the girl that interests me. How do I follow her "path"?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
So actions are starting to affect relationships more and more, any predictions on what might fuck MC/Sage relationship in the future? I can't think of anything other than fucking Quinn... or they will stay fuck buddies forever :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes