Shuls01

May 22, 2018
The only difference is noticing that rooms are cleared and repaired. As it seems now, windows cannot be installed prior to Neil getting you help from his work buddy.
Ok good to know, so I guess I did it right.

Btw does anyone have a list of the dik/chick affinity choices for chapter 7? I'm trying to plan a Neutral route and I wanna know what I need to pick.

Jan 9, 2020
after the presentation ?
i don't think Jill was crying on my playthrough but Josy was telling her about she needs to listen to her heart
(mind u i don't bang Josy on the first date, i don't flirt with Maya, the only other girls i bang was Bella and Sage but that's all)

lemme replay the scene to see if she's crying or not but i remember she's not crying on mine
I mean, in my DIK route, Jill is in the bathroom with Josy comforting her because Jill realizes she got competition with the MC. Yeah it was after the presentation, I'm just wondering if it will not trigger the bathroom scene if your in the full CHICK route.. and I think the bathroom scene with Josy will trigger after Josy&Sage recognized your dick in the Tybalt presentation, I wonder if you can avoid that.

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
Uhm can i get the answers for the test in ep7? I can't find which page it was posted since there's 100+ pages already since the update dropped. Thanks

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Well stuck at a loading screen...I downloaded the patch and this happened. I deleted it all, redownloaded the whole 7.0 game, and still there. So what's up is my laptop now no longer good enough for the game, or what? :(
I have the same problem here
How long do you guys wait before you give up ?
The splash screen should pop up and then it can take 30 seconds or more for me on a regular HDD.
The game has bloated way too much for DPC's coding ability IMO.

Reactions: PinkNova

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I mean, in my DIK route, Jill is in the bathroom with Josy comforting her because Jill realizes she got competition with the MC. Yeah it was after the presentation, I'm just wondering if it will not trigger the bathroom scene if your in the full CHICK route.. and I think the bathroom scene with Josy will trigger after Josy&Sage recognized your dick in the Tybalt presentation, I wonder if you can avoid that.
the bathroom conversation is there on CHICK route
but for me Josy doesn't know it's the MC's dick, since i never bang Josy (she went with the line of "OMG is that his? )
the only person knows that was Sage and that made Jill realize she had a competition
but it was only a girl talk between Josy and Jill in the bathroom not Jill crying tho on CHICK route

Reactions: chamillionaire

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
The splash screen should pop up and then it can take 30 seconds or more for me on a regular HDD.
Without touching anything after launching, I just started and stopped my stopwatch for about 6 min. Only action I see is a blue wheel buffering after one click then screen fading with an error window if I click a second time

Reactions: PinkNova

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll time it next, so far I've just been letting it sit there. So it's seemingly stuck for me at least.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone still has the Gender Studies answer on Episode 7 ?

i remember it was here yesterday but somehow i can't even search for it anymore with the search function
it keeps bringing an answer from Jan, 2021 from the search bar

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
The guy Neil talks to will only help you get them installed for free, purchasing them is not going to be discounted. Job lists suck ass, but it might be better to do several $3 jobs instead of fishing for $4 ones. According to the game we'll have 2 more rounds of the mansion minigame after the current episode.
Hmm then perhaps I misread the dialogue between Neil and MC but I remember Neil saying that he was going to try to pull a favor otherwise get a quote from him. Either way, the money will be ready. But I'm all set on job lists, after doing the math I won't have to touch the $4 jobs in any route except for maybe my "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" route, for reasons I stated in my original post. And I, nor anyone who uses my saves, will have to worry about running out of turns in any route for the Mansion. That's a promise, I just don't know If getting the windows early or waiting for Luis's quote is the best move. When I make a decision I'll state them when posting the updated saves and persistent.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'll time it next, so far I've just been letting it sit there. So it's seemingly stuck for me at least.
Oh it loaded like nothing happened. It did the same thing as before, but while waiting this time it just popped up finally after seemingly resizing itself. Thank God, I missed this game to much to be locked out of it. xD

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Ok good to know, so I guess I did it right.

Btw does anyone have a list of the dik/chick affinity choices for chapter 7? I'm trying to plan a Neutral route and I wanna know what I need to pick.
I remember 2 of them - one choosing whether to go to the Pink Rose or the Elderly home for work, and another picking whether to get the Jocks to leave the HOTs party.

Without touching anything after launching, I just started and stopped my stopwatch for about 6 min. Only action I see is a blue wheel buffering after one click then screen fading with an error window if I click a second time
Damn, sounds rough. What are your specs, like CPU and RAM for example ?
For comparison - I'm running a 6core 32GB PC and it still takes about 30s.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I managed to finish with the mansion on the last minigame so I dont get to see it finished yet, has anyone managed to finish it before the chapter ends or are we gonna have to wait for chapter 8 to see it?
You have all rooms repaired and the windows ordered buy the end of the episode? Any tips? Because the best I can do is have one completed and the other ready by next turn in episode 8.

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes