MegawinLol

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/update7.rpyc", line 171, in script
  File "D:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "D:\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Guys a lot of you guys have DM'd me about episode 7 saves. More specifically full galleries. I don't have end of episode 7 saves ready for posting yet. I have a general idea on the choices I want to make for each route. But it's the mansion that has me a bit perplexed. I'm trying to figure out whether I want the mansion fully repaired buy the end of the episode and have the money to order the windows by next turn or get the windows ordered and the mansion finished by the next turn. Especially since Neil could potentially come in clutch with a discount or perhaps even free, who knows if there's going to be a bonus for having leftover money. Either way, I can't do both this episode. Especially in the "Dik Sage Hots and Sides" route since I had to go back and accept the VIP pass in order to unlock all Madame (or Mommy if that's how you roll) scenes, which set me back $10 for the windows. But whatever I end up choosing or perhaps what y'all "vote" for, you shouldn't have to worry about running out of turns for the Mansion repair come episode 8.

But what I do have ready is my Persistent file. it has all scenes unlocked, all special renders found, and all 2d art purchased. (I will even have the wallet fully upgraded at the end of the episode in each route) Keep in mind that music "playlists" are kept in the Persistent file. So much like MC's name/Swyper/Rooster handle, you'll have to change them with your phone in game. My favorites might not be yours etc.

Here you go guys, I'll post my updated saves when they're all ready and optimized for the next episode. Bare with me since I have to re-roll a bunch in order to get the correct jobs in the mansion repair. And I have to do this 9 different times.

Last edited:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
At the party I can't get the option to tell Heather about the jock on her bed. Not sure what I did wrong. Is the option contingent on having done/ or not doing something in a previous chapter?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
At the party I can't get the option to tell Heather about the jock on her bed. Not sure what I did wrong. Is the option contingent on having done/ or not doing something in a previous chapter?
You need to have made the Dik choice of actively trying to get rid of the Jocks in the HOT party.

Reactions: hisstoryman
Jan 9, 2020
ah, i always on neutral/chick affinity for her path, never go full DIK
i have DIK for sage path but tbh with how 1 scene can block Bella's scene on episode 7
i was replaying most of my path from EP1 yesterday (15 pages of saves now)
hence why i was asking, don't have the energy to play everything again honestly (those exams part annoy me after a few playthrough)
but thanks tho
Yo bro, is there a way how to avoid Jill's crying in the CR while playing full Chick route?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yo bro, is there a way how to avoid Jill's crying in the CR while playing full Chick route?
after the presentation ?
i don't think Jill was crying on my playthrough but Josy was telling her about she needs to listen to her heart
(mind u i don't bang Josy on the first date, i don't flirt with Maya, the only other girls i bang was Bella and Sage but that's all)

lemme replay the scene to see if she's crying or not but i remember she's not crying on mine

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Where i can find the whisky in the house? because i can't get it from Sage's room
next to Ashley in the living room behind the pillow,
u need to talk to Ashley and Anthony first and tell her about Derek to make them move away

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I managed to finish with the mansion on the last minigame so I dont get to see it finished yet, has anyone managed to finish it before the chapter ends or are we gonna have to wait for chapter 8 to see it?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Well stuck at a loading screen...I downloaded the patch and this happened. I deleted it all, redownloaded the whole 7.0 game, and still there. So what's up is my laptop now no longer good enough for the game, or what? :(

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Especially since Neil could potentially come in clutch with a discount or perhaps even free, who knows if there's going to be a bonus for having leftover money.
The guy Neil talks to will only help you get them installed for free, purchasing them is not going to be discounted. Job lists suck ass, but it might be better to do several $3 jobs instead of fishing for $4 ones. According to the game we'll have 2 more rounds of the mansion minigame after the current episode.

I sincerely hope she doesn't get the position of president of HOT's.
But it will probably happen anyway..
Someone called this out earlier in their comments, but yeah. It seems like an incredibly forced angle, since Sage is pretty quick to pick up on Chad cheating and other stuff, but completely ignorant of Quinn's machinations. The whole thing doesn't make sense and it's completely breaking suspension of disbelief.

I managed to finish with the mansion on the last minigame so I dont get to see it finished yet, has anyone managed to finish it before the chapter ends or are we gonna have to wait for chapter 8 to see it?
The only difference is noticing that rooms are cleared and repaired. As it seems now, windows cannot be installed prior to Neil getting you help from his work buddy.

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes