Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I was thinking this the other day but with Bella. MC and Bella getting caught by Jill to end season 2
Jill coming to Bella for support like she generally does right. Catches MC and Bella in a make out session. Immediately feeling betrayed, especially after she just went on her third date with Tybalt for MC

Reactions: SSJGOD

Isabilla99

Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys, can anyone please explain to me how saves files work?" Because I downloaded it but I don't know how to use it and thank you.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Honestly felt sorry for Maya and how she felt alone in her dorm, her movie night was wholesome af though
Except the illogical decision for MC to give her a broken flat screen. Them shits don't work if the screen is cracked I agree though, that whole scene was nice.

You forgot the one chick with the crabs but maybe that was done intentionally lol
I got cockblocked by Anthony's dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: SSJGOD and Casmyr

Fantaldebert

May 30, 2018
Question about 7.2 minigames (Sparring and hard tennis) : Are they always winnable or previous event based ?
For sparring, I did perfect strings twentiesh times in a row but J health wasn't lowering past 30% after a while. I then took two hits and got wrecked.
For tennis, I lost second set to what I suppose was a few orange hits but still lost third set with only upper red hits. (I scum saved, tried on easy mod and got a render).

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Jill coming to Bella for support like she generally does right. Catches MC and Bella in a make out session. Immediately feeling betrayed, especially after she just went on her third date with Tybalt for MC
The whole thing will blow up in his face eventually. They're too close, and In this last episode you had a choice to stop persuing Jill since the whole thing with Bella is getting pretty serious.

Sucks she has to go on a date with Tybalt lol Jill has developed strong feelings for MC in this episode. She's like 3yrs older than him but acts like a high school girl with a crush. And Bella who is developing strong feelings as well has almost 20 years on him and is taking off her wedding ring. . It has to be one or the other.

Last edited:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Question about 7.2 minigames (Sparring and hard tennis) : Are they always winnable or previous event based ?
For sparring, I did perfect strings twentiesh times in a row but J health wasn't lowering past 30% after a while. I then took two hits and got wrecked.
For tennis, I lost second set to what I suppose was a few orange hits but still lost third set with only upper red hits. (I scum saved, tried on easy mod and got a render).
During the Sparring match, Sage's health only goes down after you pick an option (High, Kick, Fist, BLAM etc)
As far as hard tennis goes, I've never lost the match between Jill and Tybalt.

Reactions: Fantaldebert

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
The whole thing will blow up in his face eventually. They're too close, and In this last episode you had a choice to stop persuing Jill since the whole thing with Bella is getting pretty serious.

Sucks she has to go on a date with Tybalt lol Jill has developed strong feelings for MC in this episode. She's like 3yrs older than him but acts like a high school girl with a crush. And Bella who is developing strong feelings as well has almost 20 years on him and is taking off her wedding ring. . It has to be one or the other.
Bro, Jill was CRAZY sheltered by her parents. It explains why she's romantically suppressed and Bella... She's just coming out of a funk. I think the logical choice between the two would be Jill because, while things are getting serious with Bella, she's older with experience so she'd probably be cool with just hooking up and using MC as a rebound.

Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
so anyway how are you guys doing? rate the episode from 1-10 and why?
Not through it yet, but it already earns a 10 because of the progress with Jill, Sage, Quinn, Josy, and Maya.
Also Jill and Bella in the change room, and all the sex at the party.
But I could not figure out how to offer Heather a drink.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Don't be fooled by Quinn. She remains the villain of the game.

When the shit arrives, she won't hesitate to push us under the bus to protect herself. At best, if she doesn't use us, she'll ask us to sacrifice our friends for her.

In my opinion, the MC will have to become more than full DIK to be with Quinn. He will have to become a villain like her.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Bella went from almost having a mental breakdown to being the dirtiest main LI in the span of a week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this rate, in another week she'll be telling Jill to fuck off because MC is her man now :KEK:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jill gets so pissed after finding about them that she stops caring if Tybalt sues the MC and he'll end up having to spend his 5k to pay for damages.

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
So, who's True Colours have been revealed in this episode? Only Chad's situation comes to mind.

Also, we need proper threesome scene with Maya and Josy.

Reactions: isotope

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Bella went from almost having a mental breakdown to being the dirtiest main LI in the span of a week.

At this rate, in another week she'll be telling Jill to fuck off because MC is her man now :KEK:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jill gets so pissed after finding about them that she stops caring if Tybalt sues the MC and he'll end up having to spend his 5k to pay for damages.

Last edited:

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
For those complaining about the Sage/Lilly situation, I think the whole point of that is to show that the Sage path is changing. In the long run I see two option:
- If you've bought some takeout and like Quinn, you can try to be Sultan of the HOT harem
- Otherwise it will be Sage as a serious relationship

I don't think Sage is the sharing kind when it comes to serious relationship (so far it looks more like the opposite). Which I think is cool: she is perfect for a DIK MC unlike the other LIs.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes