Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
It's hilarious to see MC talking about first-time sex considering he has been banging girls left and right.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
It's hilarious to see MC talking about first-time sex considering he has been banging girls left and right.
This was the breakfast scene right? Man what an awkward subject to talk about over breakfast.
Adinho Prob through word of mouth. I think about that scene with Jade sitting by herself in the faculty lounge and a teacher approaching her about Cathy.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So, who's True Colours have been revealed in this episode? Only Chad's situation comes to mind.
There is also Sage who turns out to be a very intelligent girl, and a good person who wants to help others.

Lily, she becomes active in Quinn's drug ring. She also seems very ambitious because she proposes a partnership to the MC saying that a DIK and a HOT together will have a lot of influence.

I also want to say Bella. Because in this episode we can continue to be with her and Jill at the same time. Considering what Jill is telling her, and what the MC may say, I find it hard to believe that Bella doesn't know or understand that Jill has a relationship with the MC. Yet she does not end what is happening between her and the MC. So either she doesn't care that Jill suffers, or she sees the MC as a one-night stand / rebound to get back on track, and she'll dump him real quick.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is also Sage who turns out to be a very intelligent girl, and a good person who wants to help others.

Lily, she becomes active in Quinn's drug ring. She also seems very ambitious because she proposes a partnership to the MC saying that a DIK and a HOT together will have a lot of influence.

I also want to say Bella. Because in this episode we can continue to be with her and Jill at the same time. Considering what Jill is telling her, and what the MC may say, I find it hard to believe that Bella doesn't know or understand that Jill has a relationship with the MC. Yet she does not end what is happening between her and the MC. So either she doesn't care that Jill suffers, or she sees the MC as a one-night stand / rebound to get back on track, and she'll dump him real quick.
I would also add Josy, who breaks away from being just Maya's lady-in-waiting and shows that she has the stuff (what little she is allowed to have) to be a HOT girl.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Love this KRJ gif dude OMG. am i the only thinking when will i'll bang sally and KRJ ( if possible Lmao)
Been reppin' KRJ since she was first introduced in episode 4. Thanks again to BloodyN9in for making the gif.

Absolutely loved Sally and Karens scene in the sauna.
I dont think we'll get the change to sleep with them, but if we do I'll be one lucky man.

miasar_101

Jul 13, 2020
the only competitive game to milfy city in my opinion, i really like the characters, i really appreciate the developer's concern for his game, i mean he said it really costed him and i really could see that just wow man, im so driven with the story also i just hope the endings to be nice , not shocking like acting lessons game which f***ed our brains back from fantasy to reality life :)

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
the only competitive game to milfy city in my opinion, i really like the characters, i really appreciate the developer's concern for his game, i mean he said it really costed him and i really could see that just wow man, im so driven with the story also i just hope the endings to be nice , not shocking like acting lessons game which f***ed our brains back from fantasy to reality life :)
Oh God this is bait if I ever saw it. fappybeard give me strength.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
True Colors proves once more that Doctor Pink Cake is arguably the number one in making this kind of games. It brings together story, characters, music and graphics like no other, so far. Now I am playing on two streets, "Trio" and "Friends" where I am and I am not engaged to Josie. I think I've seen the best scenes of this episode, but I don't know if I've seen them all.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
True Colors proves once more that Doctor Pink Cake is arguably the number one in making this kind of games. It brings together story, characters, music and graphics like no other, so far. Now I am playing on two streets, "Trio" and "Friends" where I am and I am not engaged to Josie. I think I've seen the best scenes of this episode, but I don't know if I've seen them all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 23, 2020
How does Nick know about Cathy is quitting her job ? :unsure: .. In DIKS breakfast scene, he said he heard some students talked about that :unsure: .. There must be someone who spread the news right ? As far as i remember, Cathy told MC about that, and MC didn't tell anyone about that in my playthrough at least.

Note : My MC couldn't wait to kick the Jocks asses again and again in the gym in episode 8 and onwards if they dare to flirt with Josy.. Bring it on the Jocks !
Nick (and also Vinny) for me is son of prof burke.. her face is similar..

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes