SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Can someone explain Russ and Cathy situation..were they secretly dating or is he just beating himself up because he really feels bad about the whole picture leak?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Can someone explain Russ and Cathy situation..were they secretly dating or is he just beating himself up because he really feels bad about the whole picture leak?
Rusty tells the diks that it was Cathy who helped out with the frat from an administrative point of view so he has a lot of respect for her.
And then he blames himself because he's president of the fraternity

Reactions: Rguy59 and SSJGOD

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Cheers for that. It's just the three madame scenes I'm missing. Will probably go back at some point and unlock them, but at least I didnt miss any major character scenes.
It's simple u have to accept vip pass gift and go work at pink for see it in dik path

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I suspect it has something to do with Arieth spreading crabs.
That's a good point. I wonder if its related to confiding in Sage about Ari and crabs or just in general Sarah when she says that she found meditation for crabs in the diks medicine cabinet

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Is there a way to extract the dialogue from the game?

I saw a message on the site (this thread or another) where someone had done the translation super fast and explained that it was easy. I tell myself that can be a way of recovering the dialogues.

by dint of redoing the game in accelerated to see the different paths, I forget details. If I can extract the dialogue, I could fill in the holes.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Out off curiousity how many of you are bothered by Maya's shaving bumps?

I like it because her skintone look realistic and unique but i've seen someone else who says it looks gross

Reactions: Shaldoo

Petan4122

Jul 22, 2017
Guys can someone post a save of the end of ep 6? I copied my saves from version 6 I played with walkthrough mode and now everytime I come to the start of ep 7 the game just shuts down.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Been reppin' KRJ since she was first introduced in episode 4. Thanks again to BloodyN9in for making the gif.

Absolutely loved Sally and Karens scene in the sauna.
I dont think we'll get the change to sleep with them, but if we do I'll be one lucky man.
Its too much of a meme not to happen, hell I will even take a D&G scene just so we have it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Casmyr

contavulsa

Aug 8, 2017
guys, can anyone tell me why this update does not want to run on my pc, only the frame of the home screen appears and disappears, the game does not open, is my pc not worth anything else? (sorry for my English)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes