Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Is the story better by being a chick, neutral, or dik? What would you guys rank between them?
Depends on the girl you like. A DIK MC is more daring and head-on, a Chick is more caring and reasonable. Neutral tends to be like chick. Apart from some events/girls you also don't have to go all in.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
You can call and visit the madam after the first visit in one of the free roams. I think is the next "obligatory money sink" of the game. (I got her 3 scenes unlocked in the same playthrough).

how do we get the scene with madame that one is the only one i havent got yet?

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
is there a full save with all scenes? or an episode 6 ending including Quinn path unlocked? Because I seem to have locked quinn out forever since like end of ep 5.

Sojuwara

Apr 2, 2020
It applies to all characters as we got to see different side we haven't before. It almost feels like DPC slightly pulled the stick that is up his ass and the chapter actually had decent writing and actual character progression that makes sense.
The script for this episode had a lot of character development especially Quinn! Starting to see that other side of her. Sage was kinda bitch this ep but its alright I'll wait for her to become my gf. I'll just ass vodka until ep 8 release and see how the twist at the end plays out

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
As promised here is an excel with a guide on how to finish the mansion minigame by the end of episode 7, hope its easy to understand.
I think with enough optimization its possible to do it while also taking the VIP pass but I cant be bothered to do that much math :LOL:
fakitap pinging you since you wanted to know if it was possible to finish it in 6 turns.

Edit: I fixed Right hallway numbers. During the mansion free roam right before the 4th mansion minigame you can click on the basketball ring thats on the floor in the right hallway to clean it up a bit and that brings the numbers up to 50%/20%/20% so try to not miss it.

Last edited:

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
Do you/anyone know if any of these saves have the pink rose pass accepted? Only thing I didnt do in any of my personal saves and after playing all my routes to the end of ep 7 I am not looking forward to starting from all the way back there if I can avoid it.

Reactions: R0rshach26
Aug 3, 2020
Depends on the girl you like. A DIK MC is more daring and head-on, a Chick is more caring and reasonable. Neutral tends to be like chick. Apart from some events/girls you also don't have to go all in.
I will do 2 playthroughs being a chick and dik but just wondering which is best to do first

larrycadillac

Feb 19, 2021
Is the story better by being a chick, neutral, or dik? What would you guys rank between them?
If you aren't considering which girl/girls to go with, then I think DIK is more fun overall. I find the extra options it gives you to be more fun/funny. Aside from that, Chick would be my second choice because I dont think neutral gives you a ton of extra options or scenes, and it feels weird saying super chick things sometimes and super dik things other times.

wolframiox

Jan 17, 2018
Can you send the link for android mega that one is not working for me
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Just finished playing Episode 7.
Wow.
Just WOW.
DrPinkCake is a genius. Especially when it comes to story telling for me.
And (I mentioned it on a other site) the way he build the story with Bella for me is just amazing. Each Episode one step closer. And I think that next episode couldbe the one.
Also, for me (I don''t know what other are thinking about it) the story behind Bella for me it's the most interesting from all of the Main Girls.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is also Sage who turns out to be a very intelligent girl, and a good person who wants to help others.

Lily, she becomes active in Quinn's drug ring. She also seems very ambitious because she proposes a partnership to the MC saying that a DIK and a HOT together will have a lot of influence.

I also want to say Bella. Because in this episode we can continue to be with her and Jill at the same time. Considering what Jill is telling her, and what the MC may say, I find it hard to believe that Bella doesn't know or understand that Jill has a relationship with the MC. Yet she does not end what is happening between her and the MC. So either she doesn't care that Jill suffers, or she sees the MC as a one-night stand / rebound to get back on track, and she'll dump him real quick.
I agree with you about Sage. In EP7, Sage takes her role as president of the HOTs seriously again.

There could be problems between Bella and Jill if the MC is on both routes. My MC is not on either of their routes. Despite all this, my MC can help Jill and Bella because they are friends. Bella's is still changing for the better as well as Jill. But the Romitschen Scenen does not exist of course.

Lily, I think, will not be active in Quinn's drug ring. When I look at Lily's entire history, I theorize that Lily is spying on Quinn. The conversations between Lily and Quinn can be compared to an interrogation. Quinn is supposed to be the successor of Sage. Sage actually trusts Quinn, but is not 100% sure. You can read that in several conversations. In my opinion, Sage brought Lily to B&R with the help of Rusty. Quinn didn't want Lily at the HOT's, but Sage did. In EP7 there is a party scene of Lily and Sage, where they have a serious talk. Sage is also having a conversation with Josy and Josy has already grumbled at Quinn about the scavenger hunt list in EP6. Sage meets with Maya because she knows about everything. The air is getting thinner for Quinn. That Lily has the ambition to maybe become Sage's successor, I personally find okay. Lily takes care of her sisters.

Last edited:

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I will do 2 playthroughs being a chick and dik but just wondering which is best to do first
I'd say DIK for sex, CHICK for romance. Depending on your choices the story will have variation. Ultimately it depends on the girl you decide to pursue. Episode 7 has made it pretty clear that fucking everyone and hoping they'll all be down with it is not gonna happen.

Reactions: VOYEUR
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes