Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I agree with you about Sage. In EP7, Sage takes her role as president of the HOTs seriously again.

There could be problems between Bella and Jill if the MC is on both routes. My MC is not on either of their routes. Despite all this, my MC can help Jill and Bella because they are friends. Bella's is still changing for the better as well as Jill. But the Romitschen Scenen does not exist of course.

Lily, I think, will not be active in Quinn's drug ring. When I look at Lily's entire history, I theorize that Lily is spying on Quinn. The conversations between Lily and Quinn can be compared to an interrogation. Quinn is supposed to be the successor of Sage. Sage actually trusts Quinn, but is not 100% sure. You can read that in several conversations. In my opinion, Sage brought Lily to B&R with the help of Rusty. Quinn didn't want Lily at the HOT's, but Sage did. In EP7 there is a party scene of Lily and Sage, where they have a serious talk. Sage is also having a conversation with Josy and Josy has already grumbled at Quinn about the scavenger hunt list in EP6. Sage meets with Maya because she knows about everything. The air is getting thinner for Quinn. That Lily has the ambition to maybe become Sage's successor, I personally find okay. Lily takes care of her sisters.
Interesting thought. It's a bit weird since the Sage/Rusty interaction is so far non-existant (apart from one flashback) but could be true. However in that case I don't think Lily would try to become Sage's successor, she already has the Pink Rose.

qapao

Jun 24, 2020
I have the saves the guy posted earlier, but when I change the persistent data both in appdata and in the game folder the scenes still dont show up? any way to unlock them all?

Aug 3, 2020
If you aren't considering which girl/girls to go with, then I think DIK is more fun overall. I find the extra options it gives you to be more fun/funny. Aside from that, Chick would be my second choice because I dont think neutral gives you a ton of extra options or scenes, and it feels weird saying super chick things sometimes and super dik things other times.
Yeah exactly, going neutral is kinda weird because of being a dik and a chick sometimes, i guess it would only work if you just go for an option you like and it results in neutral

Reactions: wiwem71072
Aug 3, 2020
I'd say DIK for sex, CHICK for romance. Depending on your choices the story will have variation. Ultimately it depends on the girl you decide to pursue. Episode 7 has made it pretty clear that fucking everyone and hoping they'll all be down with it is not gonna happen.
Yeah i like romance more than being a Dik, may just start being a Chick then

Reactions: Johnyboie

Ghost_Gamer

Mar 17, 2020
Thanks man, btw do know the answers math class? Please share
If you go to first page under extras, open the spoiler tag, first two links are walkthroughs the official is till episode 6 while the fan walkthrough is till episode 7.

I just use the walkthroughs for the classes when I have no clue what I'm doing. You can find the answers for all classes in there

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Interesting thought. It's a bit weird since the Sage/Rusty interaction is so far non-existant (apart from one flashback) but could be true. However in that case I don't think Lily would try to become Sage's successor, she already has the Pink Rose.
The Pink Rose stays with her, too. That's how Lily earns her money. But she is ambitious and may not always want to work at the Pink Rose.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I'm still replaying Quinn's hangout. What an amazing athmosphere DPC's created for this, from the music to the animations of Quinn "dancing" to the music, high as a kite. And she's starting to get feelings towards the MC, his fuck off attitude it's starting to crumble. Even when she complains about her missing alcohol, she goes soft almost inmediatly with him.

To ilustrate:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don00769

Aug 5, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please every single movment i have an error like this i can't play the new version

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to open the console or something witout mods?
I'd like to check the effects of the Tennis Match agains Tybalt on DIK/CHICK because the walkthrough makes no sense to me (triggering him should bring DIK not CHICK IMHO).

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
it's already updated, but here:
Hey question on this - early in the episode, just wanted to confirm does Josy lose 2RPs if you choose "comfort her" when she's staying in MC's room? I was surprised when I read that, figured it would be a +2...?

Thanks!

TurkeyDinosaur

Jan 9, 2020
So is the Swyper app completely gone now or am I missing it somehow? Started up ep7, checked Rooster etc. as normal but Swyper seems to have vanished from this new phone?

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
The dance was called "Exotic Dance #1", and we have a membership to the club. So we will almost certainly be going back, and I'm assuming each visit will be more and more risqué . Obviously we will get more dances, as the number implies. Also with the wallet now being upgradable I can imagine some crazy scenes costing more, maybe the last one cost a whole $10 (or maybe more if further upgrades happen in later episodes).
Wait? We can have more than 5$ now???
Whoaaa I didn't noticed!

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
I agree with you about Sage. In EP7, Sage takes her role as president of the HOTs seriously again.

There could be problems between Bella and Jill if the MC is on both routes. My MC is not on either of their routes. Despite all this, my MC can help Jill and Bella because they are friends. Bella's is still changing for the better as well as Jill. But the Romitschen Scenen does not exist of course.

Lily, I think, will not be active in Quinn's drug ring. When I look at Lily's entire history, I theorize that Lily is spying on Quinn. The conversations between Lily and Quinn can be compared to an interrogation. Quinn is supposed to be the successor of Sage. Sage actually trusts Quinn, but is not 100% sure. You can read that in several conversations. In my opinion, Sage brought Lily to B&R with the help of Rusty. Quinn didn't want Lily at the HOT's, but Sage did. In EP7 there is a party scene of Lily and Sage, where they have a serious talk. Sage is also having a conversation with Josy and Josy has already grumbled at Quinn about the scavenger hunt list in EP6. Sage meets with Maya because she knows about everything. The air is getting thinner for Quinn. That Lily has the ambition to maybe become Sage's successor, I personally find okay. Lily takes care of her sisters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Lily takes care of my MC's schlong (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'jim' is not defined.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp please every single movment i have an error like this i can't play the new version
Same problem as me on the 0.7.0 release, did you have mod installed before on ur file before? if yes then unfortunately what i did is i backup my save file and then re-download the game then paste my save file cause by that u just removed the mod, i guess if u could just remove the mod and then re-apply the patch it could be doable but i suggest just do what i do. And if u did not have mod installed on ur game then just follow my previous advice and just re-download the game.

Dawcreck

Sep 11, 2017
i wonder why MC doesn't tell Sage she is using the sorority for her prostitution doubt sage would be ok with that. and mc and sage have gotten close. i would tell

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Anyone know the music from the first Josy scene?
I have not DL the last episode yet, but here is a couple ways to find out...

1. You could try using a song finding app on your phone. I use SHAZAM. Someone else may know a better app but it works for me. I tested it on a few of the songs in game and they come up correct
2. If you can't get a phone app, another option would be to go to main page. Should be a music button which list all the music. There is a lot, but you can listen to each one until you find it

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
If you look back at Chad and Sage when they were first together (in the flashback at the beginning of Ep6 - I think), it's obvious Chad has no interest in her. He's using her to mask the fact that he is gay. There's no way the homophobic Jocks would have accepted him in the beginning. I'd hope that they are good enough friends with him now that if the truth came out, they would realize it doesn't mean anything to their friendship, but the tri-alphas are morons...
True... If you look at who Chad's with (MC's ex-roommate), it's possible that the reason he's no longer a tri-alpha is because of his sexual orientation (if he's out or if someone found out). At least, that was my initial thought when I saw who it was and remembered what the DIKs said about him no longer being a member of the frat in episode 1 or 2.

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes