djblanco

Dec 26, 2020
That's odd, usually the compressed versions leave everything unpacked which should have that game/images/classes/math101/ folder. Which compressed version are you using?

Are there a bunch of RPA files in the game folder? If so, then the compressor may have packed their files. In which case you should be able to make it work by creating that folder path and then copying the math fix pngs into it.

Try the attached version which has the full path in the archive and see if that works.
It worked now, thank you so much!!

Reactions: Meushi

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
There is also Sage who turns out to be a very intelligent girl, and a good person who wants to help others.

Lily, she becomes active in Quinn's drug ring. She also seems very ambitious because she proposes a partnership to the MC saying that a DIK and a HOT together will have a lot of influence.

I also want to say Bella. Because in this episode we can continue to be with her and Jill at the same time. Considering what Jill is telling her, and what the MC may say, I find it hard to believe that Bella doesn't know or understand that Jill has a relationship with the MC. Yet she does not end what is happening between her and the MC. So either she doesn't care that Jill suffers, or she sees the MC as a one-night stand / rebound to get back on track, and she'll dump him real quick.
Sage was already showing her intelligence in ep 6 in the library, but i agree with the rest of your thesis. That said I believe Bella does care about jill, she basically replaced that rebel sister of hers. Bella propably cant let mc go becouse something has happened to her and he seems to be 1 guy in a long time to have intimate relationship with her and chance of getting back to normal life is too tempting to just let it go even if jills feelings are at stake. Also, i personally think things will get dark pretty quickly, remember how acting lessons turned out to be, I anticipate that loosing both of the girls is highly possible, and quinns drug circle will become massive problem, i think thats what is happening to Riona when she says that someone is following her, she is close with Quinn and the stalker is propably someone involved with the drug business, so i would say true colors of the drug thing will come out soon

Andolomir

Jul 9, 2018
Really loved this Episode. It shows pretty good that MCs Actions have consequences. And since the Main-Girls get connected more and more to each other, you´ll soon have to chose which girls you want or not.

Someone any Ideas on what happened to Mona?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
the game always crash and shut down after this question . is there any solution for this ?

View attachment 1168008
Copy the attached file into your "game\season2\scripts" folder. Make sure it's called update7.rpy

It removes the cheat protection (from using mods in the previous updates), however this doesn't mean your game won't be fucked up later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zexawy

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Lily, she becomes active in Quinn's drug ring. She also seems very ambitious because she proposes a partnership to the MC saying that a DIK and a HOT together will have a lot of influence.
I had not payed much attention the first time but this + the fact that both their scenes are in conflict could mean that there may be a coup attempt in the HOT house led by Lilly against Sage later on where the MC will be helping one of the girls.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
The dance was called "Exotic Dance #1", and we have a membership to the club. So we will almost certainly be going back, and I'm assuming each visit will be more and more risqué . Obviously we will get more dances, as the number implies. Also with the wallet now being upgradable I can imagine some crazy scenes costing more, maybe the last one cost a whole $10 (or maybe more if further upgrades happen in later episodes).
You can call and visit the madam after the first visit in one of the free roams. I think is the next "obligatory money sink" of the game. (I got her 3 scenes unlocked in the same playthrough).

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
So "True Colors" was for the twist at the end or for the characters of this episode? Man, I really can't wait for ep 8... I'm left with a cliffhanger
It applies to all characters as we got to see different side we haven't before. It almost feels like DPC slightly pulled the stick that is up his ass and the chapter actually had decent writing and actual character progression that makes sense.

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
I downloaded 7.0 (14gb), then i downloaded patch 6.0 to 7.1(4gb), now I am downloading patch 6.0 to 7.2 (4gb).
I think someone needs to create 7.0 to 7.2 patch.

Reactions: WhyNot
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes