Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to open the console or something witout mods?
I'd like to check the effects of the Tennis Match agains Tybalt on DIK/CHICK because the walkthrough makes no sense to me (triggering him should bring DIK not CHICK IMHO).
I use this to look through the script and yes triggering Tybalt is a DIK choice.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
So is the Swyper app completely gone now or am I missing it somehow? Started up ep7, checked Rooster etc. as normal but Swyper seems to have vanished from this new phone?
I don't remember the exact words and the moment, but if I'm right, MC told at one moment that even if Swyper was fun he's gonna end using it. So it looks like he just didn't install it on his new phone.

Reactions: VOYEUR and isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah exactly, going neutral is kinda weird because of being a dik and a chick sometimes, i guess it would only work if you just go for an option you like and it results in neutral
to me being full chick or Dik is what feel unnatural. life is not black and white. so I prefer a little bit more balanced approach, it worked quite well until this episode when suddenly the girls who liked you til this point now feel somethign is "off". Butterflies or no Butterflies :ROFLMAO:. but overall, chick affinity give you 3 bonos lewd scene , and Dik give you 3 . 2 is including quinn, who you can't even have, if you on Josy and her +1 path anyway. Everyone is pretty much available on Neutral path as it should be.

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
So I'm starting a new play-through because its been a while since I last played and I pretty much forgot most of the story and character development, how many different times do you need to play? Is it just one for dik and one for chik and you can branch out from there depending on what character you wan to get involved with?

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
I don't remember the exact words and the moment, but if I'm right, MC told at one moment that even if Swyper was fun he's gonna end using it. So it looks like he just didn't install it on his new phone.
Tbh only reason I used swyper was for Nicole, so not too bothered by it but more interactions with her would be nice.
I'm wondering where the story's going to go if the roads start to close halfway through.. Although since some have reported that Sage's path has multiple entries if you didn't start it at first, and bellas path not closing when she rejects you there might be more ins and outs with the relationships than some of us would guess at first.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Yeah I'm curious about Sage's reaction when I tell her Chad's gay :)
I'm hoping MC telling anyone what he saw in the locker room is optional because even though Chad did Sage dirty, I'd really prefer not to out someone who, for whatever reasons, has not come out. Sage already knows he was cheating on her; there's no reason the gender should matter other than the fact that she obsessed over knowing who it is, which did her more harm than good tbh.

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
I'm hoping MC telling anyone what he saw in the locker room is optional because even though Chad did Sage dirty, I'd really prefer not to out someone who, for whatever reasons, has not come out. Sage already knows he was cheating on her; there's no reason the gender should matter other than the fact that she obsessed over knowing who it is, which did her more harm than good tbh.
True, it should be optional, I'm just curious to see what her reaction would be. Will probably not tell her on my main save if I can avoid it in a good way since as you said it her obsession with it isn't good, and even though Chad was an asshole I don't think he deserve to get kicked out of school or frat and outed as gay as revenge for just being an asshole.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The problem is, Sage begins to wonder about Melanie and Sarah.

If the MC doesn't say anything to Sage, it's gonna go wrong. Knowing the truth will be less worse for Sage than thinking that one of the HOTs was having sex with Chad.

i wonder why MC doesn't tell Sage she is using the sorority for her prostitution doubt sage would be ok with that. and mc and sage have gotten close. i would tell
Either the MC is a client, so he has no interest in this being known.

Either he refused Quinn's offer, and he has no proof.

Or he's very naive, and he thought Quinn's offer was just to help him meet girls, not real prostitution. (I'm saying this as a joke, the MC isn't totally naive or silly)

Reactions: johnny twosins

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
i wonder why MC doesn't tell Sage she is using the sorority for her prostitution doubt sage would be ok with that. and mc and sage have gotten close. i would tell
Well... Many people just assume that Sage doesn't know because she didn't show or say anything about it.:unsure:
But maybe she does know and she also knows that Burke is involved or maybe even orchestrating it. Burke is the big bad guy here. She is busy with her dissertation and doesn't want to cause hell for herself. The responsibility could land on her just because she's the HOT's president...
To make things even worse - there is a theory going around here, which I support, that she might be a (step)daughter of Burke so yeah... it might be too much shit hitting the fan for her while she could just ignore it until she finishes her last year.

Then again MC could bring it up because he doesn't know that and maybe he will open Pandora's box later (because DPC likes to extend drama to end it with a twist). :devilish:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
to me being full chick or Dik is what feel unnatural. life is not black and white. so I prefer a little bit more balanced approach, it worked quite well until this episode when suddenly the girls who liked you til this point now feel somethign is "off". Butterflies or no Butterflies :ROFLMAO:. but overall, chick affinity give you 3 bonos lewd scene , and Dik give you 3 . 2 is including quinn, who you can't even have, if you on Josy and her +1 path anyway. Everyone is pretty much available on Neutral path as it should be.
Pretty much this. My main playthrough is locked into Huge DIK at this point but that is mostly because I let my MC push back when people try to mess with him and found Quinn to be a more interesting character than Josy and/or Maya. In general though neutral seems like the most "reasonable" path.
It's kinda like people in a 2-party system going "I'm always with team blue/red." instead of deciding who they agree with on a case by case basis. Similarly in this game your character might go "Eh, Troy clearly got beaten up when they took my guitar. Why would I punch him when he's not guilty but a victim in this?" or "Yeah ok, not a fan of drugs and college-prostitution." and "I might be a jackass but I don't exactly need to cheat on simple tests like these." but at the same time go "k, if these Jocks want a fight I'll give them one" or "Who in their right mind wouldn't wanna humiliate an overdrawn comicbook-prep like Tybalt or make fun of their bosses son who is on a powertrip for being the manager at his dads drugstore?".
If you're really breaking it down, then a normal, stable human being, would be neither the Huge DIK acting like he has borderline syndrome and is on the edge of blowing up any second but also not the meek Huge CHICK that would apologize for standing in the way, if someone straight up spit in his face. Neutral is the guy that stands up for himself and others but also doesn't constantly just sit there, beating his chest :ROFLMAO: . Unlikely you'd stay at exactly +-0 neutral either and instead go up and down, occasionally dipping into low DIK or low CHICK inbetween episodes, but you'd probably stay close-ish to neutral.

don00769

Aug 5, 2019
Same problem as me on the 0.7.0 release, did you have mod installed before on ur file before? if yes then unfortunately what i did is i backup my save file and then re-download the game then paste my save file cause by that u just removed the mod, i guess if u could just remove the mod and then re-apply the patch it could be doable but i suggest just do what i do. And if u did not have mod installed on ur game then just follow my previous advice and just re-download the game.
can u show me how i can do the steps please?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know if you know the saying. "Honesty is the best currency" If you don't know it yet, I just made it up. :ROFLMAO:

To the point. Sage will find out about Chad and Troy eventually and if the MC knew and Sage didn't say anything, she will lose trust in the MC. This could cause several problems. :unsure:

Examples
Quinn becomes president
Sage does not help Maya anymore
You lose Josy and Maya
etc.

I imagine EP8 will be Halloween themed. MC will come up with a plan. Chad and Troy will be invited to the Halloween party and Troy will dress up as a woman. MC then shows Sage and it all comes out.:rolleyes:

bukrekk

Jan 24, 2020
What do you think about affinities and the future of relationships with main girls?

-For now, Maya and Josy relationship requires chick or neutral. However, I think for one of the girls; the story is going to be darker in the future. So, it can change.

-Sage, definitely a Dik relationship. It will be same until the end of story. Maybe it can change after that because apparently Sage is changing too.

-Jill. You can be Dik or Chick, but Chick is better for sure. But after the last episode, I think maybe Dik affinity with Jill can transform into a dark path.

-Bella. Chick is better. But Dev can prevent Dik with Bella; so it can require only Chick after that.

I hope the choices the main girls make, twists, different paths occur not just in the last episodes of the game. I think we need big changes for the characters at some point.

Reactions: wiwem71072

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
So its fine for Chad to use Sage to hide the fact he is gay but its not fine for Sage to find out who he was chating on her with?
I think the adult thing is for Chad to tell her that in private and to not involve anyone else on this, incluiding MC but I have a feeling from the way Chad has been acting that that isnt going to happen and MC will have to do it for him.

Reactions: isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Pretty much this. My main playthrough is locked into Huge DIK at this point but that is mostly because I let my MC push back when people try to mess with him and found Quinn to be a more interesting character than Josy and/or Maya. In general though neutral seems like the most "reasonable" path.
It's kinda like people in a 2-party system going "I'm always with team blue/red." instead of deciding who they agree with on a case by case basis. Similarly in this game your character might go "Eh, Troy clearly got beaten up when they took my guitar. Why would I punch him when he's not guilty but a victim in this?" or "Yeah ok, not a fan of drugs and college-prostitution." and "I might be a jackass but I don't exactly need to cheat on simple tests like these." but at the same time go "k, if these Jocks want a fight I'll give them one" or "Who in their right mind wouldn't wanna humiliate an overdrawn comicbook-prep like Tybalt or make fun of their bosses son who is on a powertrip for being the manager at his dads drugstore?".
If you're really breaking it down, then a normal, stable human being, would be neither the Huge DIK acting like he has borderline syndrome and is on the edge of blowing up any second but also not the meek Huge CHICK that would apologize for standing in the way, if someone straight up spit in his face. Neutral is the guy that stands up for himself and others but also doesn't constantly just sit there, beating his chest :ROFLMAO: . Unlikely you'd stay at exactly +-0 neutral either and instead go up and down, occasionally dipping into low DIK or low CHICK inbetween episodes, but you'd probably stay close-ish to neutral.
I agree, and Thanks.(y) This basically sums up my Playthrough. it's still tip the scales, but as I progress its getting a balance. Not beating troy, not accepting Quinn offer, but beating the Jock and help steve, and then party wihtout limit in a strip club, and list goes on. It worked until this episode, where Jill sudenly had magic power and she saw MY MC's aura. :ROFLMAO::cool:

Reactions: isotope
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes