RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
Maya : Chick - may be neutral, but bonus sex scene for Chick, so she more of a Chick
Josy : you need at least neutral to enter to their relationship. but after it does not seems to matter your Affinity at least at this point
Sage : Affinity not matter at all
Jill, at least neutral, but Chick give you a bonus scene in ep 4. and Dik affinity take away scene from this episode so. She probably Chick more
Bella: Chick all the way
My general impression is that affinity is getting less and less important. It was some episodes ago. But now relationships have been started and path variables have been set it is getting more and more a question of being on the right path and making the right decisions / avoiding the wrong decisions (because you think with your dik):ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately for the man-slut MC, decisions from previous episodes will also be taken into account and bite you in the ass extremely well :unsure:

Reactions: isotope and dalli_x

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
By the way, as we already know, what was the whole thing with blackmailing Chad in the 3rd Episode, we still don't know one very important thing...

Who left the envelopes?

What do you thing, any thought about this part of the story?
I dunno.

Giving the pictures of Arieth with all the DIKs, we understand that the goal is to stir up hatred between Jocks and DIKs.

On the other hand, showing Chad that someone knows his secret (we don't see the contents of Chad's envelope but given his reaction it's necessarily his story with Troy), it does not automatically point in the direction of the DIKs. So I don't know if the goal was to blame the DIKs.

In addition, the envelopes are addressed to Chad and Dawe personally. I see it more as a personal attack against them than against the Tri-Alphas.

I would say it's a trick on DPC's part to find a reason for the fight between Chad and the MC, and set the stage for a painful secret for Chad. In the game, DPC will explain that it comes from Troy who wants to force Chad to reveal the truth, and to take revenge on Dawe who must have behaved badly with him.

Aug 7, 2019
How do you all think what happens in the game ( with the exception of tons of sex) is really IRL, I mean this college life,partys,romance and etc. is that even possible?because my student life is so gray compared to the life of the MC,and I'm definitely not a nerd,maybe this happens only in the states I don't know, let me know what you think about it, thank you))

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I dunno.

Giving the pictures of Arieth with all the DIKs, we understand that the goal is to stir up hatred between Jocks and DIKs.

On the other hand, showing Chad that someone knows his secret (we don't see the contents of Chad's envelope but given his reaction it's necessarily his story with Troy), it does not automatically point in the direction of the DIKs. So I don't know if the goal was to blame the DIKs.

In addition, the envelopes are addressed to Chad and Dawe personally. I see it more as a personal attack against them than against the Tri-Alphas.

I would say it's a trick on DPC's part to find a reason for the fight between Chad and the MC, and set the stage for a painful secret for Chad. In the game, DPC will explain that it comes from Troy who wants to force Chad to reveal the truth, and to take revenge on Dawe who must have behaved badly with him.
I see the possibility that Dawe took the pictures and sent them. One envelope for himself to divert suspicion from himself and one envelope to Chad. The reason could be that Dawe is after the presidential title of the Alpha's, because he is perhaps annoyed that Chad has done too little in the matter of Aerith and DIK's.:unsure:

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
How do i get the jogging scene with jill?
From what I've had after playing one thing is when after the tennis game your in your room and have an option "Fight for Jill"/"Don't fight for Jill", I've picked to Fight. After the night scene in the villa the next free roam you can talk with Jill on the Phone Chat and she invites you for jogging.

Sep 14, 2020
How do you all think what happens in the game ( with the exception of tons of sex) is really IRL, I mean this college life,partys,romance and etc. is that even possible?because my student life is so gray compared to the life of the MC,and I'm definitely not a nerd,maybe this happens only in the states I don't know, let me know what you think about it, thank you))
Went to a small community college and it was kinda like this but not as crazy. Can't imagine bigger schools, especially if you're in a popular frat or sorority.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
oh I assume that must be an error, I didn't write the walkthrough myself, it was rick87 (or at the very least he was the original poster of the walkthrough).
I just re-read through everything, completely disregard me - it was my fault, I just mis-read the way he coded it. It was just for DIK vs CHICK, my fault completely on mis-reading it. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Reactions: Infynite

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I dunno.

I see the possibility that Dawe took the pictures and sent them. One envelope for himself to divert suspicion from himself and one envelope to Chad. The reason could be that Dawe is after the presidential title of the Alpha's, because he is perhaps annoyed that Chad has done too little in the matter of Aerith and DIK's.:unsure:
Well, two theories, and both very interesting.
Somehow I also though about the duo Melanie+Sarah, that they may be included in this. After that conversation when MC was teaching Sage play the guitar it seems to me, that they may now know something about this.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
my college day back in 2004 is not even close to any of this tbh (yea i'm that old)
we have different college system in the country where i went to college,
basically we don't have fratarnity etc here
there were only nerds,non nerds,rich kids and lone wolves that doesn't group up with their friends even after college time

Aug 7, 2019
my college day back in 2004 is not even close to any of this tbh (yea i'm that old)
we have different college system in the country where i went to college,
basically we don't have fratarnity etc here
there were only nerds,non nerds,rich kids and lone wolves that doesn't group up with their friends even after college time
I'm studying now and nobody gives a shit about each other,there are no fraternities,just boring studying and nothing else , not even parties,that sucks(and study is sucks as well xD)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I've now finished, DIK CHICK and Neutral runs. Here are the playthroughs I think we'll need in the end;

Complete DIK - Fucking everyone take all bad choices, consequences be damned. (AKA the Quinn path)

DIK - Sage path. Take mostly DIK choices with some common sence

Neutral/CHICK - Maya and Josy Mix of choices, allows balance of fun but not being a maniac. If you keep things balanced between the two (Maya during the prep Party and taking her the TV, Josy on the other occasions) it should set you up for either one if they break up)

CHICK - Bella

CHICK - Jill

My main concern with this approach is it might make it a pain to get any threesomes at a later date. I'm still a little hopeful for Bella x Jill The lingierie shop convinced me there might be a little more to them than meets the eye, especially how Bella doesn't like Jills compliment

Reactions: chociar666

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, two theories, and both very interesting.
Somehow I also though about the duo Melanie+Sarah, that they may be included in this. After that conversation when MC was teaching Sage play the guitar it seems to me, that they may now know something about this.
Because I kept all LI's except Josy and Maya at a distance, I didn't have the scene of Sage and MC in the garden during their guitar lessons. But nevertheless Mel and Sarah have a dialogue at the separation of Chad and Sage. I think I need to rethink my previous theory. Mel or Sarah said quietly, should I tell him or something like that. Then it could have been Troy who sent the photos to speed up the breakup of Chad and Sage. And Dawe might have been the reason he got kicked out of the Alpha's.:unsure:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I'm going through different routes and avoiding the forums, but I just got this a minute ago and had to ask: Has anyone seen this yet? What's the deal?

screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
my game just closes without an error code or anything similar when I try to proceed. I tried installing and redownloading it aswell
Thats the anti cheat dpc put in to catch molded saves. I think you need to download the new version of scrappy mod or something.

Thank you DPC for this daily lulz

jj123456

May 29, 2017
By the way, as we already know, what was the whole thing with blackmailing Chad in the 3rd Episode, we still don't know one very important thing...

Who left the envelopes?

What do you thing, any thought about this part of the story?
Incoming essay alert! Lol.

TL;DR: Think it's Quinn / someone Quinn-adjacent, but could be Derek or another Alpha.

Could be someone we haven't even met yet or is currently an extremely minor character. We're still getting introduced to new characters all of the time. What's weird is that the MC is getting blamed for it. I think it's just because he's an easy target and had very visible confrontations with Chad (as opposed to being specifically targeted). So far this has been supported by the story, but could easily change with further context. We also know next to nothing about Chad's backstory except that:

1) He's gay, and
2) He's the (now former) leader of the Alphas.

Maybe he's related to someone important that's been causing a big headache for Burke / the school. Maybe someone noticed him bullying MC and wanted to teach him a lesson. Maybe he's a nobody but just the head jock, and someone wants to butt him out and take his place. Maybe it's not about Chad at all, but is about Sage instead.
  • It could be someone like Caleb trying to butt Chad out and take his place as the new head of the Alphas. We don't know much about the other Alphas right now, but the current appearance is that they're all on Chad's side. That could change if any of them have an anti-LGBT stance. The enduring stereotype has been that Jocks "can't" be gay, but I expect DPC to take this trope and turn it on its head as far as the Alphas are concerned.

• Could be someone like Quinn, who keeps things close to her chest and manipulates and manipulates and manipulates. Quinn has a lot to gain if Sage is distracted with Chad's infidelity, and Chad being blackmailed makes him fearful of not being able to come out on his own terms. Also, Riona, who Quinn keeps under a very tight leash. (Highly, highly doubt it's Riona acting on her own.)

• Could be Derek. Really, really hope it's not Derek. There's a scene with Burke viewing the video about the MC/Jade if MC tells Derek about it, which is likely a red herring to make us suspicious of Derek early on. Granted, that leads to the Jade video being uploaded into the DIK laptop, so... could easily be a different DIK responsible (or someone like Quinn to remove an obstacle like Rusty since he seems like a good dude).
    • However -- Derek has access to the drone before the end of Ep 3. We never actually see the pictures, let alone the angles of the pictures, so could just as easily be a drone picture. The first time we meet Derek is directly after the MC's first confrontation with Chad, so he's very aware of the friction between the two. Additionally, Derek is aware of the friction between MC and his former roommate Troy. They were in the same dorm -- wouldn't be out of the question for Derek to see Chad sneaking into Troy's room and putting two and two together.
Without further context, it's hard to make real guesses right now.
  • If it's someone like Derek, why? To goad Chad into giving MC a temporary beating that he'll recover from, but (hopefully) resulting in a permanent expulsion of MC's aggressor? Decent motive, one I could see Derek possibly doing under the guise of "I did it for you bro", but really hoping it's not him given his knowledge and support of Maya and her sexuality. There are people who think that female-female relationships are fine, but male-male relationships are not, so I'm hoping DPC doesn't write Derek to be one of them. I think it would weaken his character arc.

• If it's Quinn, why? To distract Sage from focusing on her HOT duties, allowing Quinn to get away with anything and everything she's doing behind Sage's back, and solidify her hold over the new HOTS? This, to me, is the strongest motive so far.

• If it's Caleb or another Alpha, why? To be the new leader? Story-wise not a great motive, but not everything has to be a giant conspiracy. Some people are just inherently selfish and want to step on other people for their own self-interest.
I wrote all of that just to say -- Despite being a little suspicious, given the information we currently have I don't think it's going to be Derek unless DPC reveals something crazy in EP8. I think it IS going to be Quinn, or someone Quinn-adjacent. Even if she didn't directly dirty her hands with it, Quinn gains the most with Sage being distracted from her HOT duties as President. She likely ordered someone like Riona to take the pictures. Cracks are beginning to form there as of EP 7, but in EP 3 Riona was fully under Quinn's thumb. If you're in the process of beginning a sexual relationship with her, Quinn might even tell the MC about it if she's put under enough pressure or if she gets beat up again. Or, if she's bragging and is high enough, maybe she'll spill the beans to the MC in that way. If Riona is feeling paranoid enough, she might open up to MC if she was responsible for the pictures.

I expect we're going to finally get some back story on Chad next episode and finally resolve the blackmailing mystery. If not in the episode itself, then definitely in the final moments leading to the season cliffhanger.

EDITED TO ADD:

I saw someone write that they think it could possibly be Troy to force Chad to come out and be open about their relationship. Also a potentially viable option, but possibly harder for Troy to coordinate (unless Melissa is Troy's sister (as some have predicted)). Melissa could have made a plan (with Troy or without Troy) to out Chad so that Chad will finally be out in the open with him. We'll see what happens!

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes