KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Incoming essay alert! Lol.

Could be someone we haven't even met yet or is currently an extremely minor character. We're still getting introduced to new characters all of the time. What's weird is that the MC is getting blamed for it. I think it's just because he's an easy target and had very visible confrontations with Chad (as opposed to being specifically targeted). So far this has been supported by the story, but could easily change with further context. We also know next to nothing about Chad's backstory except that:

1) He's gay, and
2) He's the (now former) leader of the Alphas.

Maybe he's related to someone important that's been causing a big headache for Burke / the school. Maybe someone noticed him bullying MC and wanted to teach him a lesson. Maybe he's a nobody but just the head jock, and someone wants to butt him out and take his place. Maybe it's not about Chad at all, but is about Sage instead.
  • It could be someone like Caleb trying to butt Chad out and take his place as the new head of the Alphas. We don't know much about the other Alphas right now, but the current appearance is that they're all on Chad's side. That could change if any of them have an anti-LGBT stance. The enduring stereotype has been that Jocks "can't" be gay, but I expect DPC to take this trope and turn it on its head as far as the Alphas are concerned.

• Could be someone like Quinn, who keeps things close to her chest and manipulates and manipulates and manipulates. Quinn has a lot to gain if Sage is distracted with Chad's infidelity, and Chad being blackmailed makes him fearful of not being able to come out on his own terms. Also, Riona, who Quinn keeps under a very tight leash. (Highly, highly doubt it's Riona acting on her own.)

• Could be Derek. Really, really hope it's not Derek. There's a scene with Burke viewing the video about the MC/Jade if MC tells Derek about it, which is likely a red herring to make us suspicious of Derek early on. Granted, that leads to the Jade video being uploaded into the DIK laptop, so... could easily be a different DIK responsible (or someone like Quinn when to remove an obstacle like Rusty since he seems like a good dude).
    • However -- Derek has access to the drone before the end of Ep 3. We never actually see the pictures, let alone the angles of the pictures, so could just as easily be a drone picture. The first time we meet Derek is directly after the MC's first confrontation with Chad, so he's very aware of the friction between the two. Additionally, Derek is aware of the friction between MC and his former roommate Troy. They were in the same dorm -- wouldn't be out of the question for Derek to see Chad sneaking into Troy's room and putting two and two together.
Without further context, it's hard to make real guesses right now.
  • If it's someone like Derek, why? To goad Chad into giving MC a temporary beating that he'll recover from, but (hopefully) resulting in a permanent expulsion of MC's aggressor? Decent motive, one I could see Derek possibly doing under the guise of "I did it to for you bro", but really hoping it's not him given his knowledge and support of Maya and her sexuality. There are people who think that female-female relationships are fine, but male-male relationships are not, so I'm hoping DPC doesn't write Derek to be one of them. I think it would weaken his character arc.

• If it's Quinn, why? To distract Sage from focusing on her HOT duties, allowing Quinn to get away with anything and everything she's doing behind Sage's back, and solidify her hold over the new HOTS? This, to me, is the strongest motive so far.

• If it's Caleb or another Alpha, why? To be the new leader? Story-wise not a great motive, but not everything has to be a giant conspiracy. Some people are just inherently selfish and want to step on other people for their own self-interest.
I wrote all of that just to say -- Despite being a little suspicious, given the information we currently have I don't think it's going to be Derek unless DPC reveals something crazy in EP8. I think it IS going to be Quinn, or someone Quinn-adjacent. Even if she didn't directly dirty her hands with it, Quinn gains the most with Sage being distracted from her HOT duties as President. She likely ordered someone like Riona to take the pictures. Cracks are beginning to form there as of EP 7, but in EP 3 Riona was fully under Quinn's thumb. If you're in the process of beginning a sexual relationship with her, she might even tell the MC about it if she's put under enough pressure or if she gets beat up again.

I expect we're going to finally get some back story on Chad next episode and finally resolve the blackmailing mystery. If not in the episode itself, then definitely in the final moments leading to the season cliffhanger.
Don't worry, I'm not a guy, that follow the rule "TL;DR". To be honest I loke when the discussion is so good, that you had many thought. It's quite interesting to read what others think about certain topic.

Reactions: jj123456

OverdoseDlusion

Oct 2, 2020
From what I've had after playing one thing is when after the tennis game your in your room and have an option "Fight for Jill"/"Don't fight for Jill", I've picked to Fight. After the night scene in the villa the next free roam you can talk with Jill on the Phone Chat and she invites you for jogging.
I did that but for some reason it doent show.
What affinity do you have?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm studying now and nobody gives a shit about each other,there are no fraternities,just boring studying and nothing else , not even parties,that sucks(and study is sucks as well xD)
ah i understand that feeling
well u'll get through it
at least u have smartphone nowadays

i was still using Nokia back then lol
have to go to an internet cafe for internet
no wifi at home yet at least in my country back in 2004
hence why sometimes i do wonder if there's at least a glimpse of real life on what's happening in this game or not since it's not just BaDIK but most teen movies almost have the same setup usually ( jocks,cheerleaders,nerds etc etc )

Reactions: OverdoseDlusion

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

TL;DR: Think it's Quinn / someone Quinn-adjacent, but could be Derek or another Alpha.

Could be someone we haven't even met yet or is currently an extremely minor character. We're still getting introduced to new characters all of the time. What's weird is that the MC is getting blamed for it. I think it's just because he's an easy target and had very visible confrontations with Chad (as opposed to being specifically targeted). So far this has been supported by the story, but could easily change with further context. We also know next to nothing about Chad's backstory except that:

1) He's gay, and

Maybe he's related to someone important that's been causing a big headache for Burke / the school. Maybe someone noticed him bullying MC and wanted to teach him a lesson. Maybe he's a nobody but just the head jock, and someone wants to butt him out and take his place. Maybe it's not about Chad at all, but is about Sage instead.
  • It could be someone like Caleb trying to butt Chad out and take his place as the new head of the Alphas. We don't know much about the other Alphas right now, but the current appearance is that they're all on Chad's side. That could change if any of them have an anti-LGBT stance. The enduring stereotype has been that Jocks "can't" be gay, but I expect DPC to take this trope and turn it on its head as far as the Alphas are concerned.

• Could be someone like Quinn, who keeps things close to her chest and manipulates and manipulates and manipulates. Quinn has a lot to gain if Sage is distracted with Chad's infidelity, and Chad being blackmailed makes him fearful of not being able to come out on his own terms. Also, Riona, who Quinn keeps under a very tight leash. (Highly, highly doubt it's Riona acting on her own.)

• Could be Derek. Really, really hope it's not Derek. There's a scene with Burke viewing the video about the MC/Jade if MC tells Derek about it, which is likely a red herring to make us suspicious of Derek early on. Granted, that leads to the Jade video being uploaded into the DIK laptop, so... could easily be a different DIK responsible (or someone like Quinn when to remove an obstacle like Rusty since he seems like a good dude).
    • However -- Derek has access to the drone before the end of Ep 3. We never actually see the pictures, let alone the angles of the pictures, so could just as easily be a drone picture. The first time we meet Derek is directly after the MC's first confrontation with Chad, so he's very aware of the friction between the two. Additionally, Derek is aware of the friction between MC and his former roommate Troy. They were in the same dorm -- wouldn't be out of the question for Derek to see Chad sneaking into Troy's room and putting two and two together.
  • If it's someone like Derek, why? To goad Chad into giving MC a temporary beating that he'll recover from, but (hopefully) resulting in a permanent expulsion of MC's aggressor? Decent motive, one I could see Derek possibly doing under the guise of "I did it to for you bro", but really hoping it's not him given his knowledge and support of Maya and her sexuality. There are people who think that female-female relationships are fine, but male-male relationships are not, so I'm hoping DPC doesn't write Derek to be one of them. I think it would weaken his character arc.

• If it's Quinn, why? To distract Sage from focusing on her HOT duties, allowing Quinn to get away with anything and everything she's doing behind Sage's back, and solidify her hold over the new HOTS? This, to me, is the strongest motive so far.

• If it's Caleb or another Alpha, why? To be the new leader? Story-wise not a great motive, but not everything has to be a giant conspiracy. Some people are just inherently selfish and want to step on other people for their own self-interest.
I wrote all of that just to say -- Despite being a little suspicious, given the information we currently have I don't think it's going to be Derek unless DPC reveals something crazy in EP8. I think it IS going to be Quinn, or someone Quinn-adjacent. Even if she didn't directly dirty her hands with it, Quinn gains the most with Sage being distracted from her HOT duties as President. She likely ordered someone like Riona to take the pictures. Cracks are beginning to form there as of EP 7, but in EP 3 Riona was fully under Quinn's thumb. If you're in the process of beginning a sexual relationship with her, Quinn might even tell the MC about it if she's put under enough pressure or if she gets beat up again. Or, if she's bragging and is high enough, maybe she'll spill the beans to the MC in that way. If Riona is feeling paranoid enough, she might open up to MC if she was responsible for the pictures.

I expect we're going to finally get some back story on Chad next episode and finally resolve the blackmailing mystery. If not in the episode itself, then definitely in the final moments leading to the season cliffhanger.
Quinn ahas really strong motives for doing something like this. Considering how nervous Quinn is in EP7 asking Aerith for the video of Josy and Maya's threesome. I guess Quinn is afraid that Sage will look at the HOT's finances and that will happen if Sage wants to fund Maya's free tuition fees from the HOT's sponsorship.

Here's an idea. :unsure:
What if Quinn paid her and Riona's tuition out of the HOT's coffers?
If the Sage finds out, they're both done for.

• Angry
Reactions: flippityflop

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I did that but for some reason it doent show.
What affinity do you have?
On that play I've had Huge/Massive Chick (I don't remember exacly, but it was one of these two).

Maybe it's also some other thing that in the earlier moment are important for this one thing, but I can tell right now, what it can be.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who do y”all think these restaurant glory holes are, victorias secrets?
Quinn ahas really strong motives for doing something like this. Considering how nervous Quinn is in EP7 asking Aerith for the video of Josy and Maya's threesome. I guess Quinn is afraid that Sage will look at the HOT's finances and that will happen if Sage wants to fund Maya's free tuition fees from the HOT's sponsorship.

Here's an idea. :unsure:
What if Quinn paid her and Riona's tuition out of the HOT's coffers?
If the Sage finds out, they're both done for.

• Haha
Reactions: 2406

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Who do y”all think these restaurant glory holes are, victorias secrets?
Ever consider that Quinn pre-funded the tuition through Hot's coffers? :unsure:
Could it be that Quinn, in order not to attract attention, has to make up the minus amount?:unsure:
To get the money, a few prostitutes and a few drug deals wouldn't be bad for Quinn, would it?:unsure:

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Also, right now one interesting thing come to my mind.
Simple question, maybe someone will answer.
At the party in the new Episode there's a moment, when Chad hold one of the Jock's and says to him about MC, that "He's cool" (or something like that).

The thing is: back in Episode 3 after the fight with Chad and the meeting with the staff there was a pick between "Defend Chad"/"Don't say nothing". I remember picking to defend him.

Maybe a small thing but: did someone picked to NOT defend him and can tell, if at the party his reaction about MC is diffrent?

Maybe a small thing, but I'm just curious, did DrPinkCake included that (you may though) not very important pick, that 4 episodes later can change a thing or two.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnny twosins

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the party in the new Episode there's a moment, when Chad hold one of the Jock's and says to him about MC, that "He's cool" (or something like that).

The thing is: back in Episode 3 after the fight with Chad and the meeting with the staff there was a pick between "Defend Chad"/"Don't say nothing". I remember picking to defend him.

Maybe a small thing but: did someone picked to NOT defend him and can tell, if at the party his reaction about MC is diffrent?

Maybe a small thing, but I'm just curious, did DrPinkCake included that (you may though) not very important pick, that 4 episodes later can change a thing or two.
I think it will not be so unimportant. What Chad said was not heard by the other Alpha, but also by Mel. If Mel knows, Sarah will know too. Could be a plus for the MC.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
I think it will not be so unimportant. What Chad said was not heard by the other Alpha, but also by Mel. If Mel knows, Sarah will know too. Could be a plus for the MC.
Yes, of course.I didn't mean unimportant as a something that will not matter - DPC doesn't made a unimportant decissions. What I had in mind is that Chad maybe reacts diffrent, if we didn't say nothing earlier. To be honest I don't want to play the whole game once more just for that one little line :) And I'm just curious about it, because it may only be a next proof, that DPC is a genious - especially about cliffhangers.

Dunacting

Jun 13, 2020
I got a question! And yes I gave looked for an answer first. Ok so if you fuck lily before sage you end up cumming sooner with sage( from drinking I assume) and she rates you a 2. But if you don't talk to lily and go fuck sage first you last longer and she rates you a 3. But then I can't seem to talk to lily now. So what I'm wondering is if you fuck sage first is there anyway to get with lily after? I haven't found a way yet. Cause I don't want sage rating mc a fucking 2!
How do you get to fuck Lily?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018

TL;DR: Think it's Quinn / someone Quinn-adjacent, but could be Derek or another Alpha.

1) He's gay, and

• Could be Derek. Really, really hope it's not Derek. There's a scene with Burke viewing the video about the MC/Jade if MC tells Derek about it, which is likely a red herring to make us suspicious of Derek early on. Granted, that leads to the Jade video being uploaded into the DIK laptop, so... could easily be a different DIK responsible (or someone like Quinn to remove an obstacle like Rusty since he seems like a good dude).
  • If it's someone like Derek, why? To goad Chad into giving MC a temporary beating that he'll recover from, but (hopefully) resulting in a permanent expulsion of MC's aggressor? Decent motive, one I could see Derek possibly doing under the guise of "I did it for you bro", but really hoping it's not him given his knowledge and support of Maya and her sexuality. There are people who think that female-female relationships are fine, but male-male relationships are not, so I'm hoping DPC doesn't write Derek to be one of them. I think it would weaken his character arc.

I wrote all of that just to say -- Despite being a little suspicious, given the information we currently have I don't think it's going to be Derek unless DPC reveals something crazy in EP8. I think it IS going to be Quinn, or someone Quinn-adjacent. Even if she didn't directly dirty her hands with it, Quinn gains the most with Sage being distracted from her HOT duties as President. She likely ordered someone like Riona to take the pictures. Cracks are beginning to form there as of EP 7, but in EP 3 Riona was fully under Quinn's thumb. If you're in the process of beginning a sexual relationship with her, Quinn might even tell the MC about it if she's put under enough pressure or if she gets beat up again. Or, if she's bragging and is high enough, maybe she'll spill the beans to the MC in that way. If Riona is feeling paranoid enough, she might open up to MC if she was responsible for the pictures.

EDITED TO ADD:

I saw someone write that they think it could possibly be Troy to get Chad to force Chad to come out and be open about their relationship. Also a potentially viable option, but possibly harder for Troy to coordinate (unless Melissa is Troy's sister (as some have predicted)). Melissa could have made a plan with Troy to out Chad so that Chad will finally be out in the open with him. We'll see what happens!
Of course. Of course you all think it's Quinn. Every time something bad happens, it's Quinn. #SourSimp

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, of course.I didn't mean unimportant as a something that will not matter - DPC doesn't made a unimportant decissions. What I had in mind is that Chad maybe reacts diffrent, if we didn't say nothing earlier. To be honest I don't want to play the whole game once more just for that one little line :) And I'm just curious about it, because it may only be a next proof, that DPC is a genious - especially about cliffhangers.
Having always defended Chad at Burke, I can't tell you for sure.

However, it just occurred to me that when the MC is with Sage in EP4, Mel starts a rumor in which she accuses the MC of cleverly arranging it so that Chad is no longer with the alpha. That's kind of weird.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

if you don't defend Chad he's like "you can beat him up later". yeah right, that bald motherfucker thinks he's cool because he got a neck tattoo. if he tries to fight MC he'll end up with a butt beer funnel in his ass unless there's like half of the frat with him

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes