Aug 3, 2020
my college day back in 2004 is not even close to any of this tbh (yea i'm that old)
we have different college system in the country where i went to college,
basically we don't have fratarnity etc here
there were only nerds,non nerds,rich kids and lone wolves that doesn't group up with their friends even after college time
Hey i wanted to ask how do you get those pictures of jill and bella under your post?

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
You have to choose "Get rid of the jocks" at the HOT party and help Lily who's being harassed by a drunk alpha
You can fuck lily before that choice, hell, even as a full CHICK route as long as you made some pro Lily choices in ep 5.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
You have to choose "Get rid of the jocks" at the HOT party and help Lily who's being harassed by a drunk alpha
Nope, on my first playthrough of episode 7 I kept my cool and I still got to fuck Lily.
The only thing I know so far that can prevent you from fucking her in the party is if you go have sex with Sage first for that 100% scene.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
No.
I think that Mel cleverly wants to divert the suspicion of Chad's blackmail to the MC.
That would also imply that Mel and Sarah know who was blackmailing Chad or that the two of them did it themselves. They probably created the plan together with Troy to get Chad to break up with Sage.
Or Mel is Troy's sister and finds out about everything after the fact and only takes advantage of the situation to warn her brother-in-law when it is "safer" to break off the relationship with Sage. The photos and subsequent fight seem to happen at the same time, there is no time for Mel to "address" suspicions, and Chad dismisses all his suspicions the next day when the MC tries to defend him to Burke.

Reactions: Redd23

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Dying due to purple black blue balls :KEK: :KEK:
Fun fact (not really)

The guy on that emoji, that laughing guy that went viral a few years ago have passed away this very afternoon in Seville, Spain.
That poor guy had a difficult life, he even suffered the amputation of one of his legs in september, due to a serious illness he had.

:(

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My general impression is that affinity is getting less and less important. It was some episodes ago. But now relationships have been started and path variables have been set it is getting more and more a question of being on the right path and making the right decisions / avoiding the wrong decisions (because you think with your dik):ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately for the man-slut MC, decisions from previous episodes will also be taken into account and bite you in the ass extremely well :unsure:
I think it's actually the opposite. The Affinity came back really hard in this episode. (n)
for starter if you have permanent Affinity, You go to the pink rose, automatically, and you get to rid of the Alphas. Maya Bella, demand Chick Affinity for full 100% Sex scene.
and Jill get her own Josy x Maya moment. :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
I just re-read through everything, completely disregard me - it was my fault, I just mis-read the way he coded it. It was just for DIK vs CHICK, my fault completely on mis-reading it. Thank you for taking the time to reply.
ah no worries mate, it happens.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
This will happen like a supernova. First the purple black blue balls explode and then everything shrinks to a black hole.:eek:
I'm quite new on this forum (even if account has 2 years, I didn't used it much), so maybe a weird question... What's that thing with the racoon? Because the topic jumped out from nowhere and I'm curious.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes