sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know or sure about troy and mel relationship but sarha says :
"This will make that easier. " <- When they decided to contact chad about sage.
What they trying to achieve. Mel and Sarha, I don't trust them for flying fuck. One of the reason I chose to no sex with them because derek and jacob fucking arieth photo goes to chad. What if mc get blackmailed for sex with sarha(In that same room).

Mel and sarha looks and feel pretty easy going but they goes far length for their own game. In chapter 7 my suspension proven right when they invited chad and completely ignore mc(They are up to something no good). We should be careful because they are they are good at cocking.

I personally believe they are planing something nasty. Mc should not be fucking with them.
It is not certain that they invited Chad, I think it is more likely that the Jocks told Chad about the party, and Mel took him to her room to protect him.
And I also believe that the MC is not the ultimate goal of any of the blackmails, that it is something to light the flame between JOCKS and DIKS....

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I just noticed that the raccoon fan base has been pretty quiet lately.
Too many deaths by blueballing in that collective.
I'm quite new on this forum (even if account has 2 years, I didn't used it much), so maybe a weird question... What's that thing with the racoon? Because the topic jumped out from nowhere and I'm curious.
In the earlier renders of Jill she had a really round and black eyeliner shadow around the eyes. Someone compared her with a racoon. The nickname floated around enought to call her fans racoon army.
This thread had saw many wars around the love interest. Lines were drawn and crossed till "the great moderators of off-topic purge"...

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
Too many deaths by blueballing in that collective.

In the earlier renders of Jill see had a really round and black eyeliner shadow around the eyes. Someone compared her with a racoon. The nickname floated around enought to call her fans racoon army.
This thread had saw many wars around the love interest. Lines were drawn and crossed till "the great moderators of off-topic purge"...
T-Tommy... is that you?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
What was Jill's JxM moment?
Well, The masturbation Scene. Here is the thing: In order for Jill to like you, based on DPCs official Walkthrough. in episode 6, and this put you on to the "Jill like you path" . You either have to have Chick Affinity. simple, or you have to do the following : Bella recommend you, kiss her every time, make out with every time etc . and Then she call you first to the auditorium, and then to the Birthday date. so it's does not seem the affinity matter , you are technically in the same position. and in this episode you have the " care about Jill " and the "Fight for Jill". So you go to her, learn that She is virgin, wow big surprise. and when you walk away, out of nowhere, She sense with her hidden "Force power", what somehow not working around Tybalt :unsure: . But that is an another story. so She sense, that you have "Dark Side aura" aka Dik Affinity :ROFLMAO:. Because of that, she won't be Horny enough to mastubrate. and In the morning , She won't Send you message, to go out and Run with her.
but according to the unofficial walkthrough, She should ask you out for the Run, if you are on her Path :unsure:.
so suddenly without your choice , apparently you no longer on her path. Everything you did before, basically ,once again does not matter. Just like with Josy and Maya:cool:.

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
There were already indications of this. For example, the red sneakers. Chad had a pair and Troy had a pair. A thread member made a good post with photos some time ago.
ah that one,
i thought it was just a same model,
looks like i need to pay more attention to some small details in this game from now on aside from just small choices
thanks for pointing that out

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know or sure about troy and mel relationship but sarha says :
"This will make that easier. " <- When they decided to contact chad about sage.
What they trying to achieve. Mel and Sarha, I don't trust them for flying fuck. One of the reason I chose to no sex with them because derek and jacob fucking arieth photo goes to chad. What if mc get blackmailed for sex with sarha(In that same room).

Mel and sarha looks and feel pretty easy going but they goes far length for their own game. In chapter 7 my suspension proven right when they invited chad and completely ignore mc(They are up to something no good). We should be careful because they are they are good at cocking.

I personally believe they are planing something nasty. Mc should not be fucking with them.
It is not certain that they invited Chad, I think it is more likely that the Jocks told Chad about the party, and Mel took him to her room to protect him.
And I also believe that the MC is not the ultimate goal of any of the blackmails, that it is something to light the flame between JOCKS and DIKS....
In my opinion, Mel and Sarah are not to be underestimated, because the two have shown that they can skillfully use and manipulate information.

In the case of my MC, they have the information that Quinn fucked the MC at the cumpetition. I am not comfortable with the idea that they know this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

DMoney1000

Jan 6, 2020
Just updated up my complete loser play-through and I'm telling you, if you haven't done this, you're missing out. Basically, fail every test, be as mean or unfriendly to every person you can, and blow off every girl. As far as I can tell, the only bits of intimacy you can't avoid:

1. Making out with Josy before going to college
2. Making out with Maya after the first party
3. Making out with Isabella when she drives you back to her house
4. Sage kisses you after you bring back the video of Chad
5. Kissing Maya on the blanket outside

You can avoid basically everything else. It's especially hilarious how hard Sage throws herself at you. I commented as much after Episode 5, but at this point, it's almost, verbatim, "Hey, I'm single you know. If you're looking to go after somebody, I could be the person you go after. Because I'm single."

It makes the dialogue in the attached picture 100 times funnier.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
In my opinion, Mel and Sarah are not to be underestimated, because the two have shown that they can skillfully use and manipulate information.

In the case of my MC, they have the information that Quinn fucked the MC at the cumpetition. I am not comfortable with the idea that they know this.
I'm fine with it because...well... because Quinn
Plus, I'll rip Sarah's caterpillar ass eyebrows off her face

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I believe in divide and rule theory.

"It is not certain that they invited Chad, I think it is more likely that the Jocks told Chad about the party, and Mel took him to her room to protect him." I am highly against it because sarha reaction to mc asking elena about chad being in party and sage asking about it, is highly doubtful. when chad asked to leave party by mel and sarha, mel and sarha reaction(when they talking to each other) is like some one just put an iron foot on their tail.

Sage also notice that chad and other jock coming out of sarha and mel room.

And I also believe that the MC is not the ultimate goal of any of the blackmails, that it is something to light the flame between JOCKS and DIKS.... -> If mc is massive dik he get the taste of it. (Heather tells mc and josy that she can give example and prove what she means).

Heather also intent to remove sage from her position if sarha and mel is also after this i will not be surprised.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have to look for a bad guy responsible for everything. ( apart from Quinn :p )

For the letters sent to Chad and Dawe, I think of Mel, Sarah and / or Troy, to force Chad to break up with Sage (the girls do it to help Sage, Troy does it for him). Arieth's photos are just to piss off Dawe, who nobody likes, and to distract.

The sacking of the DIK house is the Jocks. It takes people to do it (so not Vinnie alone), and given the tensions between the two groups, it makes sense to me.

Then Jade's husband. He has a fondness for female students. He's not old, not ugly, he has power in college, he must be able to fuck some girls without too much difficulty. So I don't think he goes through Quinn for that (not in party with his wife and a lot of people). The scene with Mona at the Preps party is not caused by prostitution. It's Mona who goes to see him to ask him for help with his school fees (she knows the HOTs don't), and he takes the opportunity to ask him a favor in return.

(imagine if this is true, what will happen when Sage goes to talk to him about Maya's problem, and he realizes that she is close to the MC who fucked his wife ...)

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Question for the real ones...

If you got the opportunity to fuck Ashley, would you guys do it?
Why not, of course...Although I'm pretty sure that it would ruin Mc and Derek's relationship. Arieth is a differen't story, 0 interest in her character is disgusting.. I hope Mc can get with Tommy's girlfriend Heather though. I like the ones who play hard to get.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Question for the real ones...

If you got the opportunity to fuck Ashley, would you guys do it?
Episode 7 made think that is being blocked off now either she's going after Anthony or DIK path you're forced to hook her up with Derek again to get the Jocks to leave the party... unless Derek fk'd it up again.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes