dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Interesting... So... how do you think Zoey and Quinn are connected? I will discuss this with you fully bro.
In theZoey flashback, the MC says that Zoey has a friend with a big brother who buys you alcohol. My guess is that it is Josy and Tommy. Tommy also does drugs and may have known Quinn before. So there could be a connection between Quinn and Zoey. Zoey could have told Quinn some things about the MC. One should also consider that the MC and Zoey have been friends for a long time. Maybe Zoey told Quinn something about the poor living conditions of the MC and Quinn grew up in the same conditions.:unsure:

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
T-Tommy... is that you?
I don't know if you are comparing me with the withdrawal syndrome DIK's vicepresident or someone you know. But the answer is gonna be nope, try again.
Read again the beginning of EP6 when Quinn was talking to Mona. Quinn clearly told Mona that she needs to fuck old guys. Yes, DPC even used the plural.

This is where I see the danger for Maya. Sage wants to fund Maya's tuition out of HOT's sponsorship. If Quinn helped herself out of that fund, it might not be enough for tuition and Sage will have to go to Burke. For the remainder, you've already described above.
The problem with that line of though It's that Maya won't be able to do it... But Josy on the other side.
Quoting a certain kingslayer "The things we do for love".

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Nah, she's not begging. She's just basically saying in EP 7 that she's single, he's single, and if MC has changed his mind about her then now is the time to tell her. That's basically it. If you engage, you get the scene and start something new with her (not necessarily a relationship yet, but still). If you say you haven't changed your mind, she basically just says "it was worth a shot" and continues being your friend. It's as wholesome a scene as these things go.
Interesting THX. Sage is between my 2-3 favorite all the time. But being her Fuck Buddy turned out to MC wanting more suddenly, while the meantime, I'm with Josy and Jill. and there seem to be no way out of it, so I guess I try the just friend with Sage.

Reactions: jj123456

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
In theZoey flashback, the MC says that Zoey has a friend with a big brother who buys you alcohol. My guess is that it is Josy and Tommy. Tommy also does drugs and may have known Quinn before. So there could be a connection between Quinn and Zoey. Zoey could have told Quinn some things about the MC. One should also consider that the MC and Zoey have been friends for a long time. Maybe Zoey told Quinn something about the poor living conditions of the MC and Quinn grew up in the same conditions.:unsure:
That's where I see the major connection comes from between Quinn and MC. I know from personal experience that growing up in similar conditions as Quinn (not quite as dramatic but my dad was an addict and my mom was emotionally abusive, poverty etc) I don't and can not get along well with people who come from wealth for the most part. It's just too stark of a contrast than what I was accustomed to. That being said, MC growing up poor without a mom... Quinn grew up poor and her mom was an addict so it's basically like not having one... That's why they understand each other on a deeper level than MC could ever have with anyone else in the game... period.
I will say that I gotta disagree with you with the Zoey and Quinn connection though. While it is plausible, it's just not there for me. I think Quinn knows of MC's background through word of mouth. Perhaps she also was in the background in his life somewhere (maybe she was a year or so ahead of him in the same high school)

Reactions: Shaldoo and dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The problem with that line of though It's that Maya won't be able to do it... But Josy on the other side.
Quoting a certain kingslayer "The things we do for love".
I don't think so about Josy.

I have developed a theory that Jill will pay for Maya's tuition.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
hello all,
i need help with the pack quest in the hots place, i have gotten all but "number 1" and "smells of sahara"
thanks in advance

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
That's where I see the major connection comes from between Quinn and MC. I know from personal experience that growing up in similar conditions as Quinn (not quite as dramatic but my dad was an addict and my mom was emotionally abusive, poverty etc) I don't and can not get along well with people who come from wealth for the most part. It's just too stark of a contrast than what I was accustomed to. That being said, MC growing up poor without a mom... Quinn grew up poor and her mom was an addict so it's basically like not having one... That's why they understand each other on a deeper level than MC could ever have with anyone else in the game... period.
I will say that I gotta disagree with you with the Zoey and Quinn connection though. While it is plausible, it's just not there for me. I think Quinn knows of MC's background through word of mouth. Perhaps she also was in the background in his life somewhere (maybe she was a year or so ahead of him in the same high school)
I think you're reading too far into this. Quinn is torn between her own plans and her desire for MC. The fact that she doesn't know MC all that well is not unlike any of the other characters that have actively pursued the MC. Heck, Jill is practically immediately willing to date you simply because she saw you being bullied by alphas and helping Isabella putting books on the shelf.

Reactions: isotope

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT!
You know i was one on this platform told every one that quinn is could be possible li and everyone bashed me. I also pointed out that quinn doing that like selling drug is for her family(special father) and everyone bashed me.
I also told everyone that she is though because she had hard time in her life and selling drug make her bad then why pharma industry exists(In real world 57% of drug comes from that industry ) and drug supplier cold be any and many example lily. If anyone what to solve drug problem, grab the customer(Even nerds are to blame).

About blackmail : She told mona what is gonna happen when you turn down everything while mona give green light to booking with man in position of power like stephen and stephan response to her running out just what quinn said. Why everyone call that blackmail when quinn tell truth about what is gonna happen it's suddenly became blackmail.

I can go on and explain every point and quinn will come out like roses but it will be too long to type.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think you're reading too far into this. Quinn is torn between her own plans and her desire for MC. The fact that she doesn't know MC all that well is not unlike any of the other characters that have actively pursued the MC. Heck, Jill is practically immediately willing to date you simply because she saw you being bullied by alphas and helping Isabella putting books on the shelf.
Yes, she's torn between those things but the connection she feels with him is what's causing that desire. The connection which is brought on by being so similar to each other, but complete opposite ends of the spectrum. MC offers Quinn an alternative for survival other than selling drugs and prostitution (which is how she was raised)

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know i was one on this platform told every one that quinn is could be possible li and everyone bashed me. I also pointed out that quinn doing that like selling drug is for her family(special father) and everyone bashed me.
I also told everyone that she is though because she had hard time in her life and selling drug make her bad then why pharma industry exists(In real world 57% of drug comes from that industry ) and drug supplier cold be any and many example lily. If anyone what to solve drug problem, grab the customer(Even nerds are to blame).

About blackmail : She told mona what is gonna happen when you turn down everything while mona give green light to booking with man in position of power like stephen and stephan response to her running out just what quinn said. Why everyone call that blackmail when quinn tell truth about what is gonna happen it's suddenly became blackmail.

I can go on and explain every point and quinn will come out like roses but it will be too long to type.
You're not the only one who thought Quinn was possible. I have also written that. However, it will be that the MC loses all Li's and the MC will not find his maternal family.

Blackmail is perhaps the wrong word in Mona's case. But Quinn is building up a fearful backdrop for Mona and that is, in my view, morally reprehensible.

Reactions: Johnyboie

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
Ok so I finally got around to doing the VIP pass run just to see the scenes I missed on my main playthrough and I'm 99.9% sure the girl in Tommy's bed at the end of episode 7 after you tell Heather about Tommy being +3 is Tania, she has the same nail polish (sky-blue). No idea who the brown skinned girl is tho, could very well be Brandi or maybe someone else we dont know about yet.
k.png

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
You're not the only one who thought Quinn was possible. I have also written that. However, it will be that the MC loses all Li's and the MC will not find his maternal family.

Blackmail is perhaps the wrong word in Mona's case. But Quinn is building up a fearful backdrop for Mona and that is, in my view, morally reprehensible.
I agree. Nobody should ever try to fear someone into doing something else, that being said, Quinn dug herself into a hole and she's desperately trying to pull herself out of it.... Flashback to conversation between MC and Tommy after the fight...
Tommy: You can choose to stay at the bottom and get comfortable (What Quinn is doing)
MC: Then you need someone to help pull you out (What MC is gonna do)

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes