underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
How do you fight on android? There aren't arrows to touch. Is there a way or it is something you only can do on win/linux, mac?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm fine with it because...well... because Quinn
Plus, I'll rip Sarah's caterpillar ass eyebrows off her face
Honestly, I think Quinn is hot. She also has a sensitive side that is beautiful.

But I have the feeling with Quinn that she knows more about the MC than she has revealed so far.
In her sensitive moments I always think she has a familiarity with the MC that couldn't have developed in her short time in college. Please do not misunderstand. I don't mean that Quinn and the MC knew each other before. I rule that out.

Damn it, I'm going to drop my hunch. I think zoey is going to be a big key to a lot of closed doors. And behind one door could be Quinn. The possibilities, I repeat possibilities, not evidence or facts, behind the character and the possible connections is enormous.

dood1e

Feb 4, 2020
My game keeps crashing and closing close to the beginning of the chapter. When talking with Josie in MC's room and she asks "So, where do I go?" I've downloaded a fresh game as well. Must be something in the save file... Any thoughts?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
In my opinion, Mel and Sarah are not to be underestimated, because the two have shown that they can skillfully use and manipulate information.
In the case of my MC, they have the information that Quinn fucked the MC at the cumpetition. I am not comfortable with the idea that they know this.
It's up to mc if he like to share that info or not.
Mc should be real careful when sarha invite mc to fuck in her room(I chose not to go). (Chapter 7)Apparently if you HAVE SEX WITH SARHA(After jade classes ) "Riona" will tell mc that sarha told her about MC LIKING foreplay.
Sarha and mel could be A can of worms.

Reactions: dalli_x

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
I did a full CHICK playthrough and resisted Sage through episode 6.

It led to a much more satisfying sparring session with Sage where she actually sticks around to invite MC to the HOT party and talk about what's going on in her life.

It leads to a really sweet scene at the party where the tables are turned an Sage is the one pushing for a relationship with MC.

It leads to a much more...believable romance arc between Sage and a CHICK MC, instead of MC telling Josy it wouldn't be right to spend the night with her, respecting Jill's boundaries, and stopping a drunken Sage when she wants to fuck him in public, and then MC inexplicably turns into a sleaze bag and starts having casual sex with Sage and passive aggressively pushing for her to dump Chad.

The HOT party scene where Sage just basically wears down MC's resistance until he breaks down and admits he wants her is one of my faves now.

Last edited:

Jul 29, 2017
So I'm using the compressed version, and my game is just immediately crashing upon startup. Is this a common issue? Is there a fix? Or am I gonna have to slog a 13GB download?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
It's up to mc if he like to share that info or not.
Mc should be real careful when sarha invite mc to fuck in her room(I chose not to go). (Chapter 7)Apparently if you HAVE SEX WITH SARHA(After jade classes ) "Riona" will tell mc that sarha told her about MC LIKING foreplay.
Sarha and mel could be A can of worms.
Sleeping with anyone is a can of worms if you're pursuing multiple women at a time. Like Cathy put her panties in the glove box and forgot about them :KEK: while everyone round campus seems to be talking about the MC's dick. Literally none of them are really secretive about it bar maybe Sage when she was with Chad, Maya, Bella and Josy. Anyone else is conversing with the others... You've got randoms like Becky willing to suck you off cause she heard about you from mystery ??? sluts

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
So I'm using the compressed version, and my game is just immediately crashing upon startup. Is this a common issue? Is there a fix? Or am I gonna have to slog a 13GB download?
You have an aswer in your question - because you're using the compressed version. Wherever I read about that version the most info abiut is "The game crashed".

You want to play with no problems - download the "full" version. Yes, it'sa big thing, but trust me - you won't regret it.

Reactions: Ilhares

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Honestly, I think Quinn is hot. She also has a sensitive side that is beautiful.

But I have the feeling with Quinn that she knows more about the MC than she has revealed so far.
In her sensitive moments I always think she has a familiarity with the MC that couldn't have developed in her short time in college. Please do not misunderstand. I don't mean that Quinn and the MC knew each other before. I rule that out.

Damn it, I'm going to drop my hunch. I think zoey is going to be a big key to a lot of closed doors. And behind one door could be Quinn. The possibilities, I repeat possibilities, not evidence or facts, behind the character and the possible connections is enormous.
Interesting... So... how do you think Zoey and Quinn are connected? I will discuss this with you fully bro.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You don't have to look for a bad guy responsible for everything. ( apart from Quinn :p )

For the letters sent to Chad and Dawe, I think of Mel, Sarah and / or Troy, to force Chad to break up with Sage (the girls do it to help Sage, Troy does it for him). Arieth's photos are just to piss off Dawe, who nobody likes, and to distract.

The sacking of the DIK house is the Jocks. It takes people to do it (so not Vinnie alone), and given the tensions between the two groups, it makes sense to me.

Then Jade's husband. He has a fondness for female students. He's not old, not ugly, he has power in college, he must be able to fuck some girls without too much difficulty. So I don't think he goes through Quinn for that (not in party with his wife and a lot of people). The scene with Mona at the Preps party is not caused by prostitution. It's Mona who goes to see him to ask him for help with his school fees (she knows the HOTs don't), and he takes the opportunity to ask him a favor in return.

(imagine if this is true, what will happen when Sage goes to talk to him about Maya's problem, and he realizes that she is close to the MC who fucked his wife ...)
Read again the beginning of EP6 when Quinn was talking to Mona. Quinn clearly told Mona that she needs to fuck old guys. Yes, DPC even used the plural.

This is where I see the danger for Maya. Sage wants to fund Maya's tuition out of HOT's sponsorship. If Quinn helped herself out of that fund, it might not be enough for tuition and Sage will have to go to Burke. For the remainder, you've already described above.

Reactions: Tadpol and isotope

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I did a full CHICK playthrough and resisted Sage through episode 6.

It led to a much more satisfying sparring session with Sage where she actually sticks around to invite MC to the HOT party and talk about what's going on in her life.

It leads to a really sweet scene at the party where the tables are turned an Sage is the one pushing for a relationship with MC.

It leads to a much more...believable romance arc between Sage and a CHICK MC, instead of MC telling Josy it wouldn't be right to spend the night with her, respecting Jill's boundaries, and stopping a drunken Sage when she wants to fuck him in public, and then MC inexplicably turns into a sleaze bag and starts having casual sex with Sage and passive aggressively pushing for her to dump Chad.

The HOT party scene where Sage just basically wears down MC's resistance until he breaks down and admits she's hot is one of my faves now.
:unsure:. I was thinking of going Back to avoid to be her Fuck Buddy Because once you enter to that, there is literally no going back from it. on the other hand does she practically begging for MC to be with her ,sound a little bit desperate. :unsure:

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
can someone please link me some episode 6 chick saves?

i only have neutral or dik runs and it means i can't get two scenes to 100%

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021

About quinn and mc (I am pointing out major c7 point only regarding quinn)
1. When she ask you which girl you like and mc chose Quinn, Her reaction will clear everything if anybody have doubt.
2. Quinn statement to lily that mc is her room, like she is relay happy about it.
3. If mc able to get photo of Quinn and himself (Her reaction in clutch is she is happy even hots can't believe that. Expect heather, sage and elena )
4. In sexual encounter with mc . . . you know what am i taking about . . . I AM JUST WAITING FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP TITLE.
5. When you talk to her in party after giving a drink and touch her. . . her reaction is priceless.

Tommy became a normal customer for her in the end.
I don't trust tommy either for a flying fuck either. He can't be trusted not even a bit.

jj123456

May 29, 2017
:unsure:. I was thinking of going Back to avoid to be her Fuck Buddy Because once you enter to that, there is literally no going back from it. on the other hand does she practically begging for MC to be with her ,sound a little bit desperate. :unsure:
Nah, she's not begging. She's just basically saying in EP 7 that she's single, he's single, and if MC has changed his mind about her then now is the time to tell her. That's basically it. If you engage, you get the scene and start something new with her (not necessarily a relationship yet, but still). If you say you haven't changed your mind, she basically just says "it was worth a shot" and continues being your friend. It's as wholesome a scene as these things go.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
About quinn and mc (I am pointing out major c7 point only regarding quinn)
1. When she ask you which girl you like and mc chose Quinn, Her reaction will clear everything if anybody have doubt.
2. Quinn statement to lily that mc is her room, like she is relay happy about it.
3. If mc able to get photo of Quinn and himself (Her reaction in clutch is she is happy even hots can't believe that. Expect heather, sage and elena )
4. In sexual encounter with mc . . . you know what am i taking about . . . I AM JUST WAITING FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP TITLE.
5. When you talk to her in party after giving a drink and touch her. . . her reaction is priceless.

Tommy became a normal customer for her in the end.
I don't trust tommy either for a flying fuck either. He can't be trusted not even a bit.
THANK YOU FOR SAYING IT!

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Has there been a fix posted for the game crashing on startup? The game seems to load with a zoomed in menu screen before nopeing out pretty quickly.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes