Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think it's actually the opposite. The Affinity came back really hard in this episode. (n)
for starter if you have permanent Affinity, You got to the pink rose, automatically, and you get to rid of the Alphas. Maya Bella, demand Chick Affinity for full 100% Sex scene.
and Jill get her own Josy x Maya moment. :rolleyes:.
What was Jill's JxM moment?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Or Mel is Troy's sister and finds out about everything after the fact and only takes advantage of the situation to warn her brother-in-law when it is "safer" to break off the relationship with Sage. The photos and subsequent fight seem to happen at the same time, there is no time for Mel to "address" suspicions, and Chad dismisses all his suspicions the next day when the MC tries to defend him to Burke.
Mel telling Chad the best time for the Sage and Chad separation is something I've posted before. That Mel could be Troy's sister is likely.

The suspicion is the beginning to spread a rumor about the possible guilt of the MC. Mel/Sarah/Troy may just want to distract from themselves.

Chad suspected from the beginning that it was the MC because the MC spied on Chad at the gym for Sage.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Mel telling Chad the best time for the Sage and Chad separation is something I've posted before. That Mel could be Troy's sister is likely.

The suspicion is the beginning to spread a rumor about the possible guilt of the MC. Mel/Sarah/Troy may just want to distract from themselves.

Chad suspected from the beginning that it was the MC because the MC spied on Chad at the gym for Sage.
What was wasted is that the MC arranged to break Chad's face and blame Chad for everything that happened, not about the "blackmail".
And Chad's suspicions were dismissed very quickly, and it's almost corroborated when the MC defends him with Burke and Chad defends him at the HOT party.

Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 12, 2019
Well, of course. But only to see the steamy scene. But that will never be canon in any of my gameplays.
I don't know bro... like... I prolly wouldn't even be able to get hard to that. Derek is my boi. I mean yeah...his sister is a two timing bitch that can't be trusted but I mean...ain't that all women? Lmao, Would still fuck Maya though.

jj123456

May 29, 2017
Of course. Of course you all think it's Quinn. Every time something bad happens, it's Quinn. #SourSimp
I mean... If you read anything I said, I also gave several strong reasons why it could be Derek. Lol. I also said we have no idea and it's not really worth throwing around theories since we're likely not going to know who actually did it until at least the S2 cliffhanger. As far as motivations go, for where the story is right now at the end of E7, Quinn has the strongest motive since it would directly benefit her for Sage to be distracted by Chad's stuff and solidify her grasp over the HOTs.

But, maybe there's some hidden backstory that will be revealed where the Peeping Tom from Derek's route in the dorm in EP 3 is secretly SUPER in love with Troy and is jealous of Chad and wanted him out of the picture. Ha!

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm quite new on this forum (even if account has 2 years, I didn't used it much), so maybe a weird question... What's that thing with the racoon? Because the topic jumped out from nowhere and I'm curious.
Jill is the raccoon because of the amount of eye shadow she uses.

She is the blue ball queen.

Reactions: Johnyboie

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Hello I just downloaded the game, I used to play in older versions and I haven't played for a year I think.
The game is telling me that it is modified while I only use the files from the whole game downloaded on the main page (mega link). And does not let me continue my previous save.
Do you know how to solve this ?

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Or Mel is Troy's sister and finds out about everything after the fact and only takes advantage of the situation to warn her brother-in-law when it is "safer" to break off the relationship with Sage. The photos and subsequent fight seem to happen at the same time, there is no time for Mel to "address" suspicions, and Chad dismisses all his suspicions the next day when the MC tries to defend him to Burke.
I don't know or sure about troy and mel relationship but sarha says :
"This will make that easier. " <- When they decided to contact chad about sage.
What they trying to achieve. Mel and Sarha, I don't trust them for flying fuck. One of the reason I chose to no sex with them because derek and jacob fucking arieth photo goes to chad. What if mc get blackmailed for sex with sarha(In that same room).

Mel and sarha looks and feel pretty easy going but they goes far length for their own game. In chapter 7 my suspension proven right when they invited chad and completely ignore mc(They are up to something no good). We should be careful because they are they are good at cocking.

I personally believe they are planing something nasty. Mc should not be fucking with them.

Reactions: dalli_x

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I mean... If you read anything I said, I also gave several strong reasons why it could be Derek. Lol. I also said we have no idea and it's not really worth throwing around theories since we're likely not going to know who actually did it until at least the S2 cliffhanger. As far as motivations go, for where the story is right now at the end of E7, Quinn has the strongest motive since it would directly benefit her for Sage to be distracted by Chad's stuff and solidify her grasp over the HOTs.

But, maybe there's some hidden backstory that will be revealed where the Peeping Tom from Derek's route in the dorm in EP 3 is secretly SUPER in love with Troy and is jealous of Chad and wanted him out of the picture. Ha!
You triggered me in the first sentence... the rest of your paragraph became a blur to me :KEK:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I don't know bro... like... I prolly wouldn't even be able to get hard to that. Derek is my boi. I mean yeah...his sister is a two timing bitch that can't be trusted but I mean...ain't that all women? Lmao, Would still fuck Maya though.
As I said, only in order to have a complete scenes gallery. But I've never do that to my bro.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes