Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
The Madame bits were a waste of time IMO.
The dance was called "Exotic Dance #1", and we have a membership to the club. So we will almost certainly be going back, and I'm assuming each visit will be more and more risqué . Obviously we will get more dances, as the number implies. Also with the wallet now being upgradable I can imagine some crazy scenes costing more, maybe the last one cost a whole $10 (or maybe more if further upgrades happen in later episodes).

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
The dance was called "Exotic Dance #1", and we have a membership to the club. So we will almost certainly be going back, and I'm assuming each visit will be more and more risqué . Obviously we will get more dances, as the number implies. Also with the wallet now being upgradable I can imagine some crazy scenes costing more, maybe the last one cost a whole $10 (or maybe more if further upgrades happen in later episodes).
Yeah, upgrading the wallet was something I didn't expect, for sure this hints at bigger things for you to spend on going forward.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
AWESOME UPDATE !! i have 2 questions though:
1) did you took a dick pic on Tybalt's phone? i did and now i kinda regret it
2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it has that big of a impact depending on who you're trying to get with. If you're on the Sage or Josy/Maya path the pic doesn't matter from the looks of it. And from what I understand it will only have a negative impact on Jill IF you're both on her path and with one of the other girls. If you're only on Jill and not hooking up with the others then I don't think the dick pic will have any negative impact from Jill.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Is there a way to get the old wallpapers back for Cell Phone? Pictures of the real girls and not the 2d art?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Is there a way to get the old wallpapers back for Cell Phone? Pictures of the real girls and not the 2d art?
Agreed. Although I don't mind the Jade one and Sarah. The more I play the more I like Sarah, she's growing on me.
Yeah, feel like an arsehole if you push him in the pool
I dont because he sucker punched MC in ep2 and Jam jam in ep5. Not to mention he kicked Tommy in the nuts

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
AWESOME UPDATE !! i have 2 questions though:
1) did you took a dick pic on Tybalt's phone? i did and now i kinda regret it
2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why did u regret taking the dick pic tho ?
unless ur on DIK affinity + chose to go with Josy/Maya path then yeah i can understand why u regret it

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Agreed. Although I don't mind the Jade one and Sarah. The more I play the more I like Sarah, she's growing on me.

I dont because he sucker punched MC in ep2 and Jam jam in ep5. Not to mention he kicked Tommy in the nuts
I think Sarah has one of the best models. One of the most ‘real’ looking.

Yeah, fair point, all that stuff happened recently in game I suppose. The problem is Dawes is just a sad pathetic guy, he ‘lost’ Chad and then Anthony, his girlfriend is a cheat and he can barely get his little dick hard. So yes he is a shit heel but his life also sucks

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I think Sarah has one of the best models. One of the most ‘real’ looking.

Yeah, fair point, all that stuff happened recently in game I suppose. The problem is Dawes is just a sad pathetic guy, he ‘lost’ Chad and then Anthony, his girlfriend is a cheat and he can barely get his little dick hard. So yes he is a shit heel but his life also sucks
I wonder whats dawes connection to the duck or swan with the crooked neck is.
Im hoping they don't do anything mean to it

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I wonder whats dawes connection to the duck or swan with the crooked neck is.
Im hoping they don't do anything mean to it
he asked the swan to play butt beer perhaps
that's why the swan had the crooked neck

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes